8 hours ago, Deviljho-san said:

What a big update. Cool Tbh i want to play this mod with the femboy race mod too i want to be my femboy tief >:c. But beggars cant be choosers. I might get back onto this mod but from what i know spells can still freak me over.

I just played around with the Schlongs for females and managed to make a female Tiefling with male genitalia (actually an hermaphrodite with both). I'll see if I can automate an option for this at the Temple of Decision. No promises, lol.

Hmm ok fixed one problem and another one shows itself. I just had 1.23 of slave tats.

But now the opening is strange. Tifling is missing her claws and tail and horns as well as no chains. Yes I do have the mods installed. She also seems to be missing some powers like transformation

On 6/19/2018 at 5:56 AM, dePog said:

I just played around with the Schlongs for females and managed to make a female Tiefling with male genitalia (actually an hermaphrodite with both). I'll see if I can automate an option for this at the Temple of Decision. No promises, lol.

I know i did that too when i used it but since it still registers your character as a female. but i want it to have the male dialogs when i do stuff. But in the end it's still fun playing as a female tief.

1 hour ago, Deviljho-san said:

I know i did that too when i used it but since it still registers your character as a female. but i want it to have the male dialogs when i do stuff. But in the end it's still fun playing as a female tief.

I am going to download Femboy and see if I can get them to turn into Tieflings. May take a while, so don't hold your breath, lol.

15 hours ago, danta said:

Hmm ok fixed one problem and another one shows itself. I just had 1.23 of slave tats.

But now the opening is strange. Tifling is missing her claws and tail and horns as well as no chains. Yes I do have the mods installed. She also seems to be missing some powers like transformation

Tief will now start the game without the chains or claws showing. If you begin with the normal Bethesda start then she won't have some powers like transformation until she makes it out of Helgen. I did that so as not to cause problems with the opening questline. Once she makes it out of Helgen, then Molag Bal will catch up with her and add chains, claws, etc.

She should have her horns and tail from the beginning though. Let me know what start you are using so I can investigate. (ie, normal Bethesda start, Alternate Start-Live Another Life, Dimes Quickstart, etc)

11 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

looks great, it's a nice idea to play a completely new character, but i wonder if this mod can be played while with all those devious devices related mods installed, such as devious followers, cursed loots, maria eden, etc.

I haven't tried all possible mod combinations, but I have found Tief can handle a lot of the devious style mods. Although, because the Tiefling mod is quite "script heavy" I imagine that there will be issues with some of the more complicated cursed/devious mods.

Could you make an Satyr race? i myself dont make mods, but i think you could do that when you managed this race? You could probbably use the rescurces you used for this mod. there where more than one topic that asked for satyrs but non got what they wanted, the Deerkin race is what comes closest so far, but it is an Nexus mod that isnt compatible whit SoS, Cbbe or unp.

15 minutes ago, Narrenlord said:

Could you make an Satyr race? i myself dont make mods, but i think you could do that when you managed this race? You could probbably use the rescurces you used for this mod. there where more than one topic that asked for satyrs but non got what they wanted, the Deerkin race is what comes closest so far, but it is an Nexus mod that isnt compatible whit SoS, Cbbe or unp.

Attaching goat legs would be the hard part. Then the legs would require a whole new set of animations to cater for the reversed joints. I am getting a headache just thinking about it :)

5 hours ago, dePog said:

Attaching goat legs would be the hard part. Then the legs would require a whole new set of animations to cater for the reversed joints. I am getting a headache just thinking about it :)

cant you steal that from another mod that has that like dreanei or the diirkin race mods? the joints dont have to be animated i think. Actually the diurkin race mod is nearly what i had in mind just like whit normal faces and skin from the hip upwarts and SoS (CBBE i downt know if how that would work?) and loverslab compatible.

30 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

You know I could kind of see the Daedric guy who is all about pleasure (sorry forgot name) who could possibly see the Tiefling and then want the Tiefling and offer to help her but then it would be trade one master for another basically.

Sanguine

15 minutes ago, Narrenlord said:

cant you steal that from another mod that has that like dreanei or the diirkin race mods? the joints dont have to be animated i think. Actually the diurkin race mod is nearly what i had in mind just like whit normal faces and skin from the hip upwarts and SoS (CBBE i downt know if how that would work?) and loverslab compatible.

I'll check out the diurkin and see what it does. But at the moment I am trying to get the FemBoy race working inside Tiefling, so it might be a few days before I get to it.

58 minutes ago, dePog said:

I'll check out the diurkin and see what it does. But at the moment I am trying to get the FemBoy race working inside Tiefling, so it might be a few days before I get to it.

would be nice, can you tell me if you actually start working on it then, or if you even plan it?

testtiefling2.7.3.thumb.PNG.706e47cc2f01c0f3a3cdea2d01837be3.PNG

Hello, dePog.

I came here because I have been looking for a mod like PSQ.

When I installed Ver 2.7.3, but it did not work.(No spell, No equipment, No horn and tail)

So I installed it all again and tried it.

But result was the same.

Here,  I attach the installed mod list and Papyrus log.

Thanks for reading my word.

P.S. BUT Ver.2.6.6 works well.

Papyrus.0.log

11 hours ago, dePog said:

I haven't tried all possible mod combinations, but I have found Tief can handle a lot of the devious style mods. Although, because the Tiefling mod is quite "script heavy" I imagine that there will be issues with some of the more complicated cursed/devious mods.

No access to armor, clothing or jewellery, this'd be a problem for those mods i mentioned...  really wish one day you'd be so kind and modify this rule ;D.   anyway, also i think making Tiefling a race is a good idea, i really want to play skyrim as Tiefling, but i really don't want to start a new save....

thanks for your reply (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

21 hours ago, dePog said:

I am going to download Femboy and see if I can get them to turn into Tieflings. May take a while, so don't hold your breath, lol.

You don't have to try to add them together that was a joke i was making. (even though i would like to see it but i would like to see that mod be compatible with a hell of a lot of things.)

Very nice the new Horns included, Big Thanks ... dePog i will check the update next week because i get my new PC next week. Happy to see that the gargoule Horns are built in. Will see how all works now with the update next week. Happy to see this amazing updates here for Tiefling.

On 6/20/2018 at 7:07 AM, danta said:

I'm having the same issues as danta.  Tried with ASLAL, Quickstart and Vanilla.  Vanilla will not even load.  Stamina drains when wearing clothing/armor but not when using weapons and shields.  I hit the tail wiggle option and get a notice in the upper left about an error and the nether horns and tail are equipped.  No matter how long I wait Molag Bal never does his thing.  Ran vanilla from ASLAL all the way to Riverwood and still nothing changes.  All of the other changes appear to have taken effect.  

I did run through and make sure I updated slavetats and requirements.  

Spent the last several hours trying to check to see if I just had a bad install.  I re downloaded all mods, stripped out most of my load order, and still have made no progress.  I checked the papyrus logs and found a huge number of scripts are not attaching (as far as I can tell, may be wrong).  I did the same thing with a previous version of Tiefling and got the mod working for the older but latest is still a no go. I'm attaching the copy of my papyrus in case it helps.

Papyrus.0.log

I also tried manually activating the textures through slavetats for the dragon skin.  No matter what I choose it goes to an incredibly dark texture it calls Nether then stays locked there.  Didn't notice any change in logs but thought it might be worth mentioning.

2 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

Spent the last several hours trying to check to see if I just had a bad install.  I re downloaded all mods, stripped out most of my load order, and still have made no progress.  I checked the papyrus logs and found a huge number of scripts are not attaching (as far as I can tell, may be wrong).  I did the same thing with a previous version of Tiefling and got the mod working for the older but latest is still a no go. I'm attaching the copy of my papyrus in case it helps.

Papyrus.0.log

I also tried manually activating the textures through slavetats for the dragon skin.  No matter what I choose it goes to an incredibly dark texture it calls Nether then stays locked there.  Didn't notice any change in logs but thought it might be worth mentioning.

hmmm...  seems like I will have to make a clean reinstallation of the game and see if I can replicate your issues. I'll get back to you after that, hopefully with some answers.