1 hour ago, Miss_MelodyMiku said:

@Krynn do u know what happen to it? This bug seem like a common armblinder animation bug. Don't know how to fix .-.

The problem is well known and I often struggle with it myself. Same problem with gag sometimes that the mouth does not stay open.

Well that can have several causes.

First, mods like Devious Training can cause glitches in the animation.
Furthermore, be sure to run FNIS to register the animations. Mods like LOOT and ModOrganizer are also helpful!

Look also here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/171634-problem-with-devious-devices-arm-binder-animation/

Sometimes it is enough to load a slightly older game and check if the problem is there as well.

This mod might also help, though it didn't for me.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13237-better-npc-support-for-devious-devices/

Edited by Krynn
5 hours ago, Krynn said:

Yes, load the meshes into the correct folders! :classic_happy:

Best manually, just unzip the mod, then see if in your Skyrim folder under files is also everything as in the mod, otherwise copy manually.

In my case it is (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Skyrim/Data/Meshes

(If you use Steam for the game, otherwise it's in your own folder).

But I'm not sure how Devious Devices 5 reacts to all this now, since the mod is older.
Unfortunately I'm not playing it at the moment, otherwise I could be a better help.

I am using Mod organizer thingy ...do I have to do anything differently? or do i just manually as you said?

48 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yeees, but for some reason my brain switches off as soon as it hears "backup".

With me it is sometimes the same, so I created as Skyrim times fit as I wanted a complete new folder with a second Skyrim. The copy took some time, but if I need something or forget to save I have a good way to copy it out and replace it in an emergency. :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, kaiteyc said:

I am using Mod organizer thingy ...do I have to do anything differently? or do i just manually as you said?

I install all mods manually myself, so I always know where what is.
Of course, it's up to everyone how and or with what program you install your mods.

5 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

Is there any Special edition conversion for this mod. Idk why but when I search the thread I keep getting no results for "SE" and "Special edition"

No if there's no thread said SE compatible then u ran out of luck. However, there's someone installed it on SE in page 107 you can see it's kinda risky. More bug occured on SE then LE. So install it as your own risks

9 minutes ago, Miss_MelodyMiku said:

so whats the name of the mod be?

Well I think this message is a part of the gameplay of the mod Trapped in Rubber, so no DD - error message or similar.

I can't remember exactly what you had to do at this point, I think torturing the prisoner with orgasms or something.

Edited by Krynn
17 hours ago, Krynn said:

Yes, load the meshes into the correct folders! :classic_happy:

Best manually, just unzip the mod, then see if in your Skyrim folder under files is also everything as in the mod, otherwise copy manually.

In my case it is (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Skyrim/Data/Meshes

(If you use Steam for the game, otherwise it's in your own folder).

But I'm not sure how Devious Devices 5 reacts to all this now, since the mod is older.
Unfortunately I'm not playing it at the moment, otherwise I could be a better help.

As i just did just that after also running the file through Cathedral so that the would work for SE I still have the issue but now at least i have my file as in last time i did that i didnt have my meshes or anything. Now it look like this in game

image.thumb.png.eff9d3c29e1a06ebb294edf266a90384.png

and my folder like this

image.png.f6f61e33cea5bb8fc56abbfd47abcb9c.png

Edited by alexsl
2 hours ago, alexsl said:

As i just did just that after also running the file through Cathedral so that the would work for SE I still have the issue but now at least i have my file as in last time i did that i didnt have my meshes or anything. Now it look like this in game

image.thumb.png.eff9d3c29e1a06ebb294edf266a90384.png

and my folder like this

image.png.f6f61e33cea5bb8fc56abbfd47abcb9c.png

As I said the best solution is to switch to LE. Why? Becz LE is 32- bit and SE is 64- bit. Mod may fail to compliment the executables. Two,  SE has a remaster Creation Kit but LE don’t. So it also might mess up the texture or lighting in SE if you install LE mod on it. ——> compatibility issue of mods

Edited by Nikachi
17 minutes ago, Nikachi said:

As I said the best solution is to switch to LE. Why? Becz LE is 32- bit and SE is 64- bit. Mod may fail to compliment the executables. Two,  SE has a remaster Creation Kit but LE don’t. So it also might mess up the texture or lighting in SE if you install LE mod on it. ——> compatibility issue of mods

It probably is true, well the mod is still playable if i ignore the huge triagle that i see on some of the rubber guard or mistress but since this is the only mod from LE i do want to play i dont think i would want to do a LE moding just for TIR (also i did try before and coudnt get it to work this is why i bought the SE version in the first place xD)

12 minutes ago, alexsl said:

(also i did try before and coudnt get it to work this is why i bought the SE version in the first place xD)

for me SE didnt work when I was a newbie modding skyrim. It say SKSE 0.0.0.0 is not detected. That time I was using MO2, I can say its really complicated. So I decide to switch to LE becz more mods are supported and the mod manager I use is Vortex becz easy to use. 

PS: I think I was really lucky that I still found a third-party license of LE after Bethesda hidden the DLC and main game. 

Edited by Nikachi
19 minutes ago, Nikachi said:

for me SE didnt work when I was a newbie modding skyrim. It say SKSE 0.0.0.0 is not detected. That time I was using MO2, I can say its really complicated. So I decide to switch to LE becz more mods are supported and the mod manager I use is Vortex becz easy to use. 

PS: I think I was really lucky that I still found a third-party license of LE after Bethesda hidden the DLC and main game. 

well i happen to have the original skyrim from when it came out way back then and when i learn about the moding community on skyrim lets just say it gave it a second life. I could use Vortex to mod everything for LE but i dunno if there really more mod i would love to try and arent already avaible in SE.

12 minutes ago, alexsl said:

I could use Vortex to mod everything for LE but i dunno if there really more mod i would love to try and arent already avaible in SE.

sounds like u already deleted Skyrim LE for your game library ?

Edited by Nikachi
1 hour ago, Nikachi said:

@Krynn any mod that add a shop to buy devious items? I haerd CD was down for his rights or something...

The Captured Dreams store is closed, but there are others.. :classic_happy:

to name just a few that would come to mind at once.