Been using the V.9 patch for a few days now and it's a good improvement over the V.8 patch, I have noticed a few things though.

1: Allow Creature Sperm is still deactivated on each game load

2: Replenish is setting health re-gen to 0% .... my character's health re-gen stopped completely during a replenish phase.

3: Labor pains did not go away .... my character lost her child and the after birthing pains that normally last a day was still active a game week later.

My character lost her child due to Chaurus attack/Parasite infection, if that helps narrow things down as to why Number 2 and 3 happened.

Other than the above, things seem to be going okay, so I'll carry on using the V.9 patch to see what else happens.

On 4/17/2018 at 12:12 PM, Mdy said:

Is there another way to fix the sunken or deflated upper belly after installing BF? Two years ago I've edited the MyBodyIsNotJello xmls with JFF to push the bone(s) a bit forward, I think.

I'm using Zeroed Naturalistic UUNP meshes or All-In-One HDT and XPME 3.94 right now.

Iv'e always noticed the belly gets distorted re-loading a save or by removing a piece of armor ( it's always gauntlets that does it to me ), only way Iv'e found to fix it is to go into the BF MCM, look for the section that handles the belly/breast scaling, change it to default, then change it to NIOverride and then exit the MCM, that forces the belly back to its proper shape.

On 16.4.2018 at 1:30 PM, Loller99 said:

I sort of have a problem....i am using your mod together with skyrim romance, and after the birth, it looks like the body doesn't revert to default -prior to birth- belly scaling....do i just need to wait some time, or is it a bug?

It's not a bug, it's a feature :smile:

The belly will go back to normal during the recovery phase. All i remember after 12% or something like that, the belly should be normal again.

The breasts should be effected, too ... they also go back to default at the end of the recovery phase.

Well, BeeingFemale is immersive, and that's something normal in RL :smile: 

7 hours ago, slygothmog said:

Been using the V.9 patch for a few days now and it's a good improvement over the V.8 patch, I have noticed a few things though.

2: Replenish is setting health re-gen to 0% .... my character's health re-gen stopped completely during a replenish phase.

3: Labor pains did not go away .... my character lost her child and the after birthing pains that normally last a day was still active a game week later.

My character lost her child due to Chaurus attack/Parasite infection, if that helps narrow things down as to why Number 2 and 3 happened.

Other than the above, things seem to be going okay, so I'll carry on using the V.9 patch to see what else happens.

The dispelling of effects when having a misscarryage was buggy some versions ago.... Thought I've fixed it.

32 minutes ago, milzschnitte said:
8 hours ago, slygothmog said:

The dispelling of effects when having a misscarryage was buggy some versions ago.... Thought I've fixed it.

Actually I also thought I had fixed this in V9 - it is linked to the fact that Charus pregnancy does not have a replanish phase but goes straight to menstruation (I did it that way as I got into ll kinds of trouble with phase timers and syncing when I tried to use replanish).

I'll take another look.

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

Actually I also thought I had fixed this in V9 - it is linked to the fact that Charus pregnancy does not have a replanish phase but goes straight to menstruation (I did it that way as I got into ll kinds of trouble with phase timers and syncing when I tried to use replanish).

I'll take another look.

Yes my character went into a replenish phase.  She was infected twice, the first time she was not pregnant ( ovulating ) and entered the menstruation phase and everything worked just fine, the second time she was pregnant by her partner and in her 1st trimester when becoming infected again.  It was that time after her miscarriage that she entered a replenish phase and then it was paused due to the Chaurus infection.

15 hours ago, milzschnitte said:

It's not a bug, it's a feature :smile:

The belly will go back to normal during the recovery phase. All i remember after 12% or something like that, the belly should be normal again.

The breasts should be effected, too ... they also go back to default at the end of the recovery phase.

Well, BeeingFemale is immersive, and that's something normal in RL :smile: 

Yeah, i figured it, problem is, however, that in the MCM/informations menu it doesn't appear ''recovery phase'', but ''follicular phase''. Is that normal, too, when used with skyrim romance?

First, I love you, loverslab community! I realy do! You help eachother and you are so uncomplicated....

On Nexus it's realy heavy to handle all thos children.

For example - someone made contact... he blamed me that my mod makes his skyrim crash over and over again... for each sentance he made a response to his private message - so for 1 Post he made around 8 private messages... Then I realy tried to figure out what hes problem was...

the first post (aa few messages) just said "my game crashes" ..... well, this info doesn't realy helped... so I asked when does the game crash? Before the Bethesda Logo appears, before the main menu appears, during the game? .... answer was a stack of responses that just say "before Bethesda logo" (he used BeeingFemale64) so I asked for SKSE Version ... and again a stack of messages.. and this over and over again.... including marking BeeingFemale as buggy and so one.....

Well, now the last stack of messages said "I have an illegal copy of Skyrim and I can't update it - that was the problem - I found a place where to download the official Skyrim Update and now it works

GOD! Didn't know that I must post under requirements "An official legal version of Skyrim SE is required" ...

@loller99 Well, Skyrim Romance should work with BeeingFemale. I've included some functions that Skyrim Romance can use because it's kind of scripted pregnancy and stuff... She started a conversation with me and we where talking about some stuff and so...

I think it's normal that the recovery phase is missing because because it's kind of scripted pregnancy.... but I must admit, I've never played Skyrim Romance... I've downloaded it but never found time to play it... BeeingFemale took 99% of my Skyrim time. The only time I was playing Skyrim was to debug some new functions.

@slygothmog If you still stuck in the chaurus impregnation, you can try following: open the console, select your character and type in: "bf:setstage 0" ... this forces the state to follicular

7 hours ago, milzschnitte said:

First, I love you, loverslab community! I realy do! You help eachother and you are so uncomplicated....

On Nexus it's realy heavy to handle all thos children.

For example - someone made contact... he blamed me that my mod makes his skyrim crash over and over again... for each sentance he made a response to his private message - so for 1 Post he made around 8 private messages... Then I realy tried to figure out what hes problem was...

the first post (aa few messages) just said "my game crashes" ..... well, this info doesn't realy helped... so I asked when does the game crash? Before the Bethesda Logo appears, before the main menu appears, during the game? .... answer was a stack of responses that just say "before Bethesda logo" (he used BeeingFemale64) so I asked for SKSE Version ... and again a stack of messages.. and this over and over again.... including marking BeeingFemale as buggy and so one.....

Well, now the last stack of messages said "I have an illegal copy of Skyrim and I can't update it - that was the problem - I found a place where to download the official Skyrim Update and now it works

GOD! Didn't know that I must post under requirements "An official legal version of Skyrim SE is required" ...

LOL.

You can put that line in if you like, there are other modders that have that in since ages.

11 hours ago, milzschnitte said:

@slygothmog If you still stuck in the chaurus impregnation, you can try following: open the console, select your character and type in: "bf:setstage 0" ... this forces the state to follicular

Thank you Milzschnitte, I wrote that down for future reference.

I started a new game, I was actually upset my character lost her baby, yes I know that's silly, it's just a game, I just tend to get a bit involved with my toons.

If Bane Master can't figure out why she was thrown into replenish mode that will come in handy, but i'm sure he will, he seems to be a wiz at this stuff.

5 hours ago, mangalo said:

I just started a new game with the latest patch (v9 if I'm not mistaken) but unfortunately the HUD issue is still there.  Usually, that couple maker widget won't appear when I load the game but as soon as I reload a save, there it is...

Try this in console.

Player.kill

If not restart your pc. That usally solves it to.

4 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Try this in console.

Player.kill

If not restart your pc. That usally solves it to.

I know there are ways to remove it temporarily but these are workarounds for a bug that many people face.  I wanted to point that it still happens in v9.

Thanks nevertheless

19 hours ago, mangalo said:

I know there are ways to remove it temporarily but these are workarounds for a bug that many people face.  I wanted to point that it still happens in v9.

Thanks nevertheless

I got this problem my self but, I did stumble on this old skse plugin that seems to make the game load better, and lesser of this issue.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443 Load Game CTD Fix

My self dont run V9, only V3 I think. Check if it get better.

Hello everybody, i have a small problem with that mod. Before you ask, I did read the FAQ but it didn't solve anything. I'm sure I installed everything correctly since the mod works perfectly fine except that my chance to get pregnant is stuck at 6-7%. I tried waiting another cycle but the same thing happened. Does anyone knows how to fix it, or what to do to raise the chance ? Thanks.

2 minutes ago, batardman said:

Hello everybody, i have a small problem with that mod. Before you ask, I did read the FAQ but it didn't solve anything. I'm sure I installed everything correctly since the mod works perfectly fine except that my chance to get pregnant is stuck at 6-7%. I tried waiting another cycle but the same thing happened. Does anyone knows how to fix it, or what to do to raise the chance ? Thanks.

You can increase the chance of pregnancy in the MCM, it's default is set at 40% iirc. The new percentage won't come into play until the next cycle

On 28.4.2018 at 3:02 PM, Crooltool said:

Has anyone come up with a fix for the "allow creatures" option in the MCM deselecting every time a save is loaded?, I'm using both the lastest version of BF and the Bane Master patch.

so iam not alone with the mcm forgetting things, just that my bf mcm resets to default everytime i load a save.