File Name: XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE
File Submitter: Groovtama
File Submitted: 22 Jan 2014
File Category: HDT Physics ExtensionRequires: SKSE 1.7.3 or newer, Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9 or newer, Fores New Idles in Skyrim 6.1 or newer, RaceMenu 3.4.5 or newer\NetImmerse Override Standalone 3.4.4 or newer
Special Edition Compatible : No
(also on Nexus)
XPMSSE on Nexus
Do not delete the skeleton_female.hkx
"XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended" is a completely redone version of "XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS" by xp32, for the "HDT Physics Extension" and "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics" and provides ingame customization features.
(are installed BEFORE and nothing overwrites XPMSE)
Install the mod with a mod manager that is capable of installing fomods such as Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager. The installer will guide you through the installation and will provide you with information.
Minimum required content have their folders tagged with (Recommened), if you install manually you consent that you are capable to figure out what options are needed to be set in the requirements for the mod.
- Go to a remote location with no human NPCs who are using XPMSE3 near you
- Unequip all your weapons
- (RaceMenu) Set all XPMSE related sliders in RaceMenu and MCM to default
- (Enchance Character Edit\Vanilla) Set all style options in the MCM menu to default
- Any data that is left in your savegame is needed for reinstallation and not harmful
- Remove XPMSE3 from your mod manager
Body and Physics Support:
- Breast and Butt Physics [BBP]
- Tender Breast and Butt Physics [TBBP]
- HDT Physics Extension [HDT-PE]
- HDT Skinned Mesh Physics [HDT-SMP]
Mods compatible with support:
- Deadly Mutilation
- Dual Sheath Redux
- HDT Dragon Tails
- HDT Equipment (Well Fitted option only)
- Nipple Magic (included style option and animations recommended)
- Realistic Ragdolls & Force
- SAM - Shape Atlas for Men
- SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
- The Joy of Perspective
Mods completely unsupported:
- HDT Equipment (everyone option), that includes mods including everyone option features in their HDT Physics extension xmls this includes:
- Fixes crashes caused by some monster skeletons
- Fixes HDT problems caused by some monsters skeletons
- XPMSE RaceMenu compatibilty, takes over changes from RaceMenu part to other transforming races like to Werewolf and Vampire Lords
- Conflict with any HDT Equipment everyone option based mod
XPMSE PluginXPMSE RaceMenu:
- The skeleton will be checked for the character in RaceMenu, if a character does not use an XPMSE compatible skeleton a notification will be shown and all features will be disabled
- Weapon styles for miving weapons ingame, sliders are named "Style", ex. "Sword Style", "Axe Style", "Sword Style (Left)"
- Scale\Position\Rotation sliders for weapons
- Many body related sliders
- SOS\SAM related sliders
- Female specific related sliders
- Beast race specific related sliders
- Custom racemenu categories ex. "WEAPON" -> Weapon Sliders
- Unified 3rd and 1st Person scaling
- Extensible Follower Framework 4 compatible for follower edits
- NiOverride powered, for better support with other mods using NiOverride (NetImmerse mods can cause incompatibility problems)
- The skeleton will be checked for the player character, if the player character does not use an XPMSE compatible skeleton all features will be disabled
- Enables user to change weapon styles if "showracemenu" with RaceMenu is not an option for example if currently a Vampire or Enhanced Character Edit\vanilla user
- Provides a information tab with version information
- Checks an actors skeleton on equipping a weapon, and corrects scale problems caused by Bethesda.
- Takes Weapon scale edits by RaceMenu to the sheathed weapon to the drawn Weapons
- Disables itself when Enchance Character Edit is used
- Manages styles on Non-Player characters
- Manages Arrows\Bolts, Bows\Crossbow, Greatswords\Battleaxe\Warhammer and Magic styles dynamically for fixing visual issues and seperating shared nodes
- Manages Animations for added non default styles that need a changed Arrows Draw, Bow Equip, Idle and Attack, Greatswords\Battleaxe\Warhammer Equip and Magic Attack, Cast, Concentration, Cast, Idle, Movement and Sprint styled animation dynamically and will overwrite any other mod trying to do so, too
- Works with Enchance Character Edit installed
Currently supported Pose Mods:
- FNIS Spells
- Shape Atlas for Men Poses
- Halo Poser S (recommended)
- Halo Poser S MCM
- Public Poser
- Aloe Poses
- GomaPeroPero Poses
- Kinoko Poses
- Lamir Poses
- Brainsperm Poses
- Oden Poses
- Shocky's Creature and Human Poses
esp files from these pose mods are not needed for the functionallity, only the registration with Fores New Idles in Skyrim
- Provides functions commonly used in XPMSE based on NiOverride and FNIS for other modders
- Provides skeleton checks for XPMSE
Styles (Weapon Positions)
Styles avaiable from the XPMSE RaceMenu Plugin and the MCM Menu.In RaceMenu the "All" sliders and in MCM the "Non-Player" choices are setting the styles for any NPC that has no individually style set via Extensible Follower Framework 4.
1: Reversed Axes by Groovtama
2: Axes on Back by Groovtama
1: 1-Handed Swords on Back by xp32
2: SWP 1-Handed Swords on Back by Metal-Gear-Rex
3: FSM Swords turned edge up by fushimi
4: Dual Swords on left waist by Ayame
5: No More Dangling Swords by Akakus
1: Frostfall Bow by Chesko
1: Nipple Magic by ElPsyCongroo
1: Schlong Shout by ElPsyCongroo
Endorse those mod authors, show your support!
New XPMSE 2.1 Rig txt and behaviour files: Resource
These are compatible with the Modders Resource at XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS and with Skeleton Controller Rig. Fully Backwards compatible.
Do not use the Modders Resource at XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS and with Skeleton Controller Rig for skinning.
How 2 make tails compatible with the XPMSE tail position sliders:
1. Open the tail mesh into nifskope
2. Replace the following node names with the new ones
- "NPC Pelvis [Pelv]" => "Tail"
- "NPC Spine [spn0]" => "NPC Tail Spine [spn0]"
- "NPC L Thigh [LThg]" => "NPC Tail L Thigh [LThg]"
- "NPC R Thigh [RThg]" => "NPC Tail R Thigh [RThg]"
3. Save the tail mesh
FNIS Bone numbers (this has nothing to do with the skeleton):
- XPMSE HDT rig: 115 Bones
- XPSME BBP rig: 129 Bones
- XPMS Fallback rig: 242 Bones
Bone naming and prefix schema:
Nodes for meshes and havok animations
NPC => Mesh bones
HDT Physic exclusive
HDT => exclusive HDT Motion bones
XPMSE feature exclusive nodes
[spoiler]CME => Extra CME\RM bones, can be set with custom data when racemenu\vanilla is used ingame, when ECE is used they are off limits
MOV => Weapon Socket nodes, do not rename them, can be set with custom data
- Groovtma: "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended" author, "XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS" maintainer
- Skulltyrant: "XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS" maintainer and "Custom Skeleton Replacers" author
- XP32: "XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS" author
- belisario: "SAM - Shape Atlas for Men" and "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim" maintainer
- Blabba: CITRUS author
- Expired: RaceMenu and "Extensible Follower Framework 4" author
- Fore: "Fores New Idles in Skyrim" author
- HydrogensaysHDT: "HDT Physics Extension" and "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics" author
- jacques00: "HDT Equipment" maintainer
- Neovalen: "Dual Sheath Redux" author
- ousnius: BodySlide maintainer
- Septfox: Enhanced Character Edit - More Body Sliders author
- Bergzore: "Immersive Animations" author
- Chesko and Ninivekha: "Belt-Fastend Quivers" authors
- DServant: "Archery Gameplay Overhaul" author
- dualsun: "Pretty Combat Animations" author
- ElPsyCongroo: "Nipple Magic" author
- yukl: "YY Anim Replacer - Mystic Knight" author
Includes work of authors:
- Alan: UN7B author
- Ayame: "Female Skeleton Replacer" author
- Dbfinder: "Realistic Ragdoll and Force" author
- CherryHotaling: "Breast and Butt Physics" creator
- DarkPhoenix: DSPSOB author
- Dragonfly0124mark19850124哈哈笑笑: "Tender Breast and Butt Physics" creator
- fushimi: "FSM de Gozaru" author
- IsharaMeradin: "Aesthetic Bolt Quiver" author
- Metal-Gear-REX: "Skyrim Weapon Positioning" author
- TheFigment: hkxmcd author
Liuli; LordNecris; Kaputzki; PsychoMachina; mm777
- Narsilien80/Aravis7: French (Enchance Character Edit)
- k©קaso√®: Russian (Enchance Character Edit and XPMSE Plugin)
- t3h0th3r: French (Enchance Character Edit and XPMSE Plugin)
- unknown: Japanese (Enchance Character Edit and XPMSE Plugin)
- xuniana: Chinese (Enchance Character Edit and XPMSE Plugin)
Q: XPMSE says my skeleton version is old, XPMSE weapon sliders do not show in RaceMenu, the MCM Menu Page is empty etc.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING BUGS
A: Most likly your skeleton is of an incorrect version of XPMSE, or got overwritten or you are using a custom race with its own skeleton you need to overwrite manually.
Q: MCM show the skeleton is of the correct version, but the sliders in RaceMenu are still missing
A: Your RaceMenu might be of incorrect version please update to the version given in the description
Q: I have no Weapon Style sliders in Enchance Character Edit
A: Take a guess why...
Q: MCM shows problems with <insert any requirement here>
A: Fix it
Q: I have animation problems
A: Minimum required FNIS patches and read the information the installer is giving you about FNIS patches
Q: I don't see the left handed weapon on my character.
A: You need to use a mod that shows them, XPMSE does not do it for you, mods that do this are Dual Sheath Redux and Equipping Overhaul.
Q: Nothing works with my custom race (Ningheim. Eiries Ohmes Raht, ...)
A: You need to replace those skeletons manually.
Q: I have problems with dragging bodies.
A: Since XPMSE3, "Realistic Ragdolls & Force"'s GameSetting are duplicated into the XPMSE plugin. If you have problem the Game Setting are getting overwritten place XPMSE lower in your load order. You can hide the "Realistic Ragdolls & Force" esp when you are confident with your load order.
Q: Character is not able to block while running, or not holding a torch correctly.
A: Minimum required FNIS patches
Q: How can I change individual NPCs weapon styles
A: Install Extensible Follower Framework 4 and choose in the "Wheel Menu" the option Tattoos, there you will have the RaceMenu interface with all the needed sliders.
Q: I am using Mod Organizer, your mod is not working, I am using Mod Organizer it is not my fault.
A: XPMSE needs to be at the bottom of the install order, that is when you order you mods by "Priority" at the left side, and the mod at the bottom is the one with the highest priority, XPMSE should be directly before the Overwrite folder.
Q: What does the thunder mean in Mod Organizer
A: If it has a red minus it means "files of this mod getting overwritten" in XPMSE case this is bad, with a green plus it means "this mod overwrites files of others" in XPMSE case this is good, red minus and green plus is both cases, in general a green plus should be the case.
Q: Nexus Mod Manager asks about overwritting files while installing XPMSE
A: Press "Yes"
Q: Nexus Mod Manager asks about overwritting files from XPMSE by another mod
A: Press "No"
Q: Nexus Mod Manager tells me stuff about problems in the installer
A: Nexus Mod Manager tells alot when the day is long.