Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Been playing with the Bodyslide 2 for a while now and converted quite a few armors, but due to the way i handle armors in my game, they have basic non directed file paths, and were Exported by using Control and build (this will build the meshes in the base bodyslide folder.) These would them be put in there own folder and the implemented to the game through my own esp

The Clipping if there was some would be corrected after by loading the new found mesh in question  (example: Tifa_1.nif) and correcting the clipping if needed. Reexporting the mesh and overwriting the one previously.

WARNING these will not work without knowledge of the data directory and how to place files in the correct spots. If anyone wants to take the time to fix these so they are more user friendly please be my guest.

https://www.mediafire.com/?6y2l2ihyh3691dh <------ use this to save LL some bandwidth

Also there is many more than the 4 listed in the pictures I think it came out to about 30ish armors not including the revisions of previous.

post-8589-0-30669100-1391125017_thumb.jpg

post-8589-0-20127800-1391125022_thumb.jpg

post-8589-0-52283400-1391125028_thumb.jpg

post-8589-0-70864000-1391125033_thumb.jpg

JonusL2dBodyslide Conversions.7z

Been playing with the Bodyslide 2 for a while now and converted quite a few armors, but due to the way i handle armors in my game, they have basic non directed file paths, and were Exported by using Control and build (this will build the meshes in the base bodyslide folder.) These would them be put in there own folder and the implemented to the game through my own esp

The Clipping if there was some would be corrected after by loading the new found mesh in question  (example: Tifa_1.nif) and correcting the clipping if needed. Reexporting the mesh and overwriting the one previously.

WARNING these will not work without knowledge of the data directory and how to place files in the correct spots. If anyone wants to take the time to fix these so they are more user friendly please be my guest.

https://www.mediafire.com/?6y2l2ihyh3691dh <------ use this to save LL some bandwidth

I've played around with the Leatherbound Huntress for a great number of hours and every time I try to equip the conversion ingame, I get a ctd. But suddenly I use your pack and the sleeved version shows up just fine. How did you manage that?

I've played around with the Leatherbound Huntress for a great number of hours and every time I try to equip the conversion ingame, I get a ctd. But suddenly I use your pack and the sleeved version shows up just fine. How did you manage that?

The first thing i had to do with it is fix the normal in game weightslider, since the original mod only had a 0 weight mesh. I used the provided weight conversion files in the conversion sets folder and make a _1 mesh to start with. Then I modified the body mesh to fit cbbe 3.2 and then redid the weight paints. after that is was pretty much any other conversion.

Also there is many more than the 4 listed in the pictures I think it came out to about 30ish armors not including the revisions of previous.

Damn Jonus. That is a really nice body. I recently had to wipe my computer and lost my presets. Can you upload that preset? It looks really good.

The first thing i had to do with it is fix the normal in game weightslider, since the original mod only had a 0 weight mesh. I used the provided weight conversion files in the conversion sets folder and make a _1 mesh to start with. Then I modified the body mesh to fit cbbe 3.2 and then redid the weight paints. after that is was pretty much any other conversion.

Does a tutorial exist for doing that? I tried fixing the sleeveless version by doing a basic conversion (following the steps in the pinned tutorial here) using WeightConvert.xml as a reference, creating the meshes with bodyslide, and using the newly created _1 to add CBBEAdvancedTBBP to it, but no luck.

Thanks 4 sharing,

i think the Succubus Shapedata Folder is missing. Could u upload it?

TIA,

SInnerman

Also there is many more than the 4 listed in the pictures I think it came out to about 30ish armors not including the revisions of pregreat job man can you upl;oad

great job man can you upload a lists of armor i need to download to try them in game

Can you give the info to find the outfit file locations as well please...

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.bmpattachicon.gifScreenShot5.bmpGuys can somebody help me ?How i can move this black things on breasts on nipples?Look on screenshots plz

Screen_Shot2.png

Screen_Shot5.png

That's the zipper suit, right?

You *should* be able to make a zap slider and 'push' those below the surface so they aren't visible (sort of a cludge on zap sliders). 

I've been thinking of doing that myself. But still 'really' waiting for the next release on BS2 that's supposed to fix being able to do TBBP more easily.

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.bmpattachicon.gifScreenShot5.bmpGuys can somebody help me ?How i can move this black things on breasts on nipples?Look on screenshots plz

Screen_Shot2.png

Screen_Shot5.png

That's the zipper suit, right?

You *should* be able to make a zap slider and 'push' those below the surface so they aren't visible (sort of a cludge on zap sliders). 

I've been thinking of doing that myself. But still 'really' waiting for the next release on BS2 that's supposed to fix being able to do TBBP more easily.

Ok thx i will try