Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Well those boots seems completely missaligned with the reference. Normaly you shouldn't export the reference body, but the boots won't fit in this case, even if they were individual pieces and you could adjust them individually, I *think* (by the picture) that they would need some rotation, and it is not possible atm in outfit studio...

Seeing how there are some knowledgeable people in this thread . . .

Is it possible to use Outfit Studio to convert some of the Litheria Armor to UNPB (or UNP)?

I looked, but wasn't very successful at finding any information on it.

My toon is need of a loin-cloth and knee-high boots, lol.

Hmm, uncheck the different pieces of that armor so that only boots show with reference body (click the eye buttons until it's closed).

Although I have a feeling that what Lother said above is true (that this armor simply not compatible in Bodyslide yet), I could be wrong.

Remember Bodyslide not compatible with a (large) number of outfits/armor pieces.

Alternatively, if you can post the .nif I'll take a look at it.

Edit: If you just want to get rid of base shape after saving the xml, make sure that while in the save as... screen you uncheck automatically copy reference body.

That 'base shape', as appears in a different group, is just the reference body, you don't need to care as long as you don't export it (when "save as..." uncheck the very last option), and be sure you're loading in bodyslide that lastest project and not a previous one where you didnt unchecked that option. Other than that I've got no idea...

Also what blabla says, make sure you dont have a proper body shape inside the outfit group

Checked it out, .nif contains no body shape so all you have to do is follow lother's suggestion above your last post for body to not show up in saved .nif

Although you'll be able to bodyslide the boots, there will be major alignment issues (the boots don't looked lined up in nifskope even before modifications)

For right now can only modify in Blender or 3dSmax to get rid of alignment issues (maybe nifskope?)

@judge0 I'm downloading the armorpack from here is this the right one? if it is, then that is one hell of a download...

Thanks for all the  help. Got it working with Lother's suggestion. They are lined up in game, only thing is idk if the changes are saving to the game or not. Really tired so I'll look at it tomorrow. Again, thanks so much for the help =D

That is kinda contradictory? However, easy way to check, is navigate to the mesh folder and check the time/date of the mesh :)

Checked it out, .nif contains no body shape so all you have to do is follow lother's suggestion above your last post for body to not show up in saved .nif

Although you'll be able to bodyslide the boots, there will be major alignment issues (the boots don't looked lined up in nifskope even before modifications)

For right now can only modify in Blender or 3dSmax to get rid of alignment issues (maybe nifskope?)

@judge0 I'm downloading the armorpack from here is this the right one? if it is, then that is one hell of a download...

Yes, it's the right one. Did you want me to send you the meshes?

Edit: Couldn't PM you, so here:

Meshes.7z

sure thing, if you can send me just one .nif file with the _1 appendix I'll look into creating a reference preset for that body.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be going about doing the actual conversions...

I'm more than willing to help you on this matter though.

Also Dunno if the CBBE advanced sliders can morph to the body to create a tight enough fit, but If I can find the values I'll post them for you and see if I can somehow make a reference slider.

For those of you trying to add TBBP/BBP weights in Outfit Studio and are frustrated by not having it show up as a drop down in the main preset menu here's a proposed tweak I just recently discovered:

Basically just edit the "Config.xml" file in the main Bodyslide folder,

If you already knew this trick, then shame on you for not sharing it before!

If it was already posted somewhere and I just never saw it, then shame on me for not reading all the documentation!

Caliente_Outfit_Studio_Config_Tweak.jpg

@blabba:

If you can show me how, or make a reference preset that would be perfect!

Did you need the body mesh as well?

BTW the armor only has the _1.nif's, that's what I mean about the body being oddball.

The body meshes have _0.nif & _1.nif but the armors are just _1.nif

It's already a CBBE file...all  boots are alined like that in nifskope...I have no idea how to create the xml or what to do in Bodyslide 2...no tutorials out there for  boots.,,only bodys lol.

you don't add any body's to boots, or reweight the mesh.

just do what the tutorials tell you to do with OS but don't add a body or change any of the weights.

yeah i don't know what is going on with the stuff that dude made, that and those wonky absurd boots he made are like that.

those may need to be remade since they don't really work with anything.

edit:by the way, no those boots are not like any other boots, i've converted a number of boots from cbbe, unp, unpb, that are not like that.

it's something the author did when making the mesh, i think the weights he did are fucked up.  one of the older versions of the df_18 boots are aligned right and then he fucked it all up again.

@blabba:

If you can show me how, or make a reference preset that would be perfect!

Did you need the body mesh as well?

BTW the armor only has the _1.nif's, that's what I mean about the body being oddball.

The body meshes have _0.nif & _1.nif but the armors are just _1.nif

Ahh well then I guess the author got lazy or something just came up, but Outfit Studio can generate both so it's all good.

Yea, I'll try learning how to enable a preset on a body and then when I figure that out I'll post a modified guide so you can do the steps yourself except tweak it the way you want :)

And yes the _1 body mesh is all I need if you could include that I'd have everything to get started.

Edit: The skirt seems do-able but the boots.... Have the same problem as most boots when loaded into Outfit Studio... so yea gonna have to wait for an update to Bodyslide to get those working.

I'm having a lot of difficulty fixing clipping. Whenever I inflate/deflate to match the breasts/butt, it doesn't come out smooth to match the body shape. It ends up becoming bumpy.

You shouldn't be messing with any of that. There should be zero need to use the brushes. It's actually really simple.

1) Load CBBE advanced as the reference.

2) Load the _1 armor.

2a) Do not hit conform all.

3) Click on the REFERENCE and start moving the sliders until the CBBE advanced body is roughly the same shape. Some of the sliders shrink the breasts for instance. It doesn't need to be exact just as close as possible.

4) Click File->Make Conversion Reference and name your slider.

5) Click Slider->Cconform all and use your new slider.

6) Click Slider->Set Base Shape.

You're done. What armor are you trying to convert?

Huh, doing that, I was almost able to convert Ebony Skull armor. Just getting a weird collarbone issue on the base shape when I try to actually 'bodyslide' it.

Did you start with the CBBE version of Ebony Skull? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27594/

That should make it easier at least.

I don't think that has the CHBSCH Ebony Skull armor.

It's much skimpier than those, from what I could see. Think its from a Japanese modder.

Look closer. It's definitely there. The only reason the CHSBHC version looks "skimpier" is because the boobs are huge in relation to the nipple cover. You can easily replicate that with Outfit Studio.

Note: You won't get good results with BreastSSH and DoubleMelon - there's nothing I can do about that since the middle necklace medallion thing is joined to the shirt so it gets squished with the SSH breast morph. But you can achieve similar with BreastSH and BreastFantasy without messing up the medallion.

You can fix it by using "Slider -> Clear Slider Data", then doing some manual offsetting using "Move Vertices" while editing the slider + the brush tools. I was able to achieve pretty good results for my BodySlide conversion of Vampire Cuirass by newmiller like this (DL it @Nexus and try the sliders).

Also, the slider data loss when going to the slider properties is fixed for the next version. But I think I told you already... not sure. :P

Thanks. That works great, assuming there's a separate mesh for the cloak. On those Jarl outfits there isn't though unfortunately...

Do you have any idea when that next version is going to be released, or if there's some kind of dev build somewhere that already fixes it that I could download? It's preventing me from doing the majority of the stuff I need to do...

Dont suppose anyone knows of a CBBE BBP Bodyslide replace of vanilla clothes/armor?

Not a skimpy version though.

The OCR mod is just what you want (not fully done yet): Link

Awesome thanks!

Any idea about Armour?

BBP version of vanilla/Caliente sets haven't been released by anyone, at least not to my knowledge

on an unrelated note:

Art of Magicka TBBP Bodyslide:

Alright, not gonna lie this was a pain in the ass to do...

Notes:

Haven't touched any of the rune folder meshes (no rune amulets/labia rings) EXCEPT the belly piercing <---- Someone please test this!

Haven't done any of the gauntlets/arm fixtures if they contain their own seperate mesh.

The above are due to bodyslide limitations, they will be fixed when a newer bodyslide comes out.

Or if any of you have nifskope/blender/3d modelling experience and can make a fix feel free to reply in thread and i'll include it in the main file!

DOWNLOAD

As always feedback/pictures always welcome (Spent so much time making this, but no time testing in-game, so I would really appreciate some screenies :) )

Question: Why'd I make this?

Answer: I saw this and immediately wanted to try it out for the Alan's pack modifications but it requires Art of Magicka, and since alan's conversions don't work too well in Outfit Studio yet, I decided i'd make a conversion of this in the meanwhile!

Future plans:

Alan's BBP armorpack made into TBBP Bodyslide (On hold for a newer version of bodyslide)

In the meanwhile feel free to drop requests in the thread so that others out there can post theirs if they've made one or to take up your request :)

(If I like it I'll make a TBBP conversion of it).

Probably an extremely stupid question, but do we need the entire original AOM mod?

Dont suppose anyone knows of a CBBE BBP Bodyslide replace of vanilla clothes/armor?

Not a skimpy version though.

The OCR mod is just what you want (not fully done yet): Link

Awesome thanks!

Any idea about Armour?

BBP version of vanilla/Caliente sets haven't been released by anyone, at least not to my knowledge

on an unrelated note:

Art of Magicka TBBP Bodyslide:

Alright, not gonna lie this was a pain in the ass to do...

Notes:

Haven't touched any of the rune folder meshes (no rune amulets/labia rings) EXCEPT the belly piercing <---- Someone please test this!

Haven't done any of the gauntlets/arm fixtures if they contain their own seperate mesh.

The above are due to bodyslide limitations, they will be fixed when a newer bodyslide comes out.

Or if any of you have nifskope/blender/3d modelling experience and can make a fix feel free to reply in thread and i'll include it in the main file!

DOWNLOAD

As always feedback/pictures always welcome (Spent so much time making this, but no time testing in-game, so I would really appreciate some screenies :) )

Question: Why'd I make this?

Answer: I saw this and immediately wanted to try it out for the Alan's pack modifications but it requires Art of Magicka, and since alan's conversions don't work too well in Outfit Studio yet, I decided i'd make a conversion of this in the meanwhile!

Future plans:

Alan's BBP armorpack made into TBBP Bodyslide (On hold for a newer version of bodyslide)

In the meanwhile feel free to drop requests in the thread so that others out there can post theirs if they've made one or to take up your request :)

(If I like it I'll make a TBBP conversion of it).

Probably an extremely stupid question, but do we need the entire original AOM mod?

Yea, just the latest main file.

I've been sort of working on that super-mess of nipple and labia piercings from Shazzer SED7 set. Had to unpack everything from the BSA (done!) and now I have to figure out how to apply TBBP weighting. Which I might have succeeded, but I can't seem to get to work. 

Grrr....

Ohh man I tried converting that but eventually gave up as it was simply not working for me (Tried adding TBBP weight but it didn't sway)

What might help you, and what I've learned from others doing nipple piercing conversions anyway is that you might need to copy the clavicle bones in addition to the TBBP bones to get the sway.