Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I just made converted the Kagura armor I am going to test it. This is not the whole outfit, just the main armor. I have to do the rest some other time. I didnt make it a pregnancy armor because its more work and theres no stable pregnancy modes that are safe and bug free. I didnt create this mod I took it off a conversion someone did for this before and made it work for body slide although the belly node/ pregnancy belly needs to be done.

the nif is well, the actual armor, xml goes in the slider set and the zip is the folder for the shape data, extract it to a folder with the same name in the shape data directory. If anyone knows the tfc command to spawn this armor or how to get it in game please tell me. I will try to figure it out now see, maybe it its craftable. The done outfit is not the actual name of the armor that it is supposed to be in the files. Body slide will produce it. It is for editing project purpose to help me distinguish. you can load the nif into outfit studio if you want to see it yourself. I had to save alot in outfit studio as it would randomly crash and randomly messes with me like it input a click on something I didnt intend. outfit studio is kind of buggy alittle but it still made this possible

The armors were a very big pain in the ass as the belt tab to go through the holes were annoying to adjust with the added fact the the arm belts were synced but the beltt abs were not. This is my first anything kind of mod I have done. With the exception of xena warrior princess armor but the skirt was clipping and no one was able to help me with that.

I just saw in body slide some of the legs are clipping I will have to fix that later but you can still check out for yourself

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6416-megalovs-thread/

source for the armor. theres some other nice ones that should be converted from this post

DONE outfit.nif

KaguraOutfit.xml

KaguraOutfit.zip

Same. I can't seem to, if it's even possible, convert armors to TBBP. Best I've managed to do is enable skin TBBP underneath the armor, which looks great in corset style clothing and armor but the armor itself remains static.

do you use hdt physics? make you update it and make sure you copy bone weights on each object. (armor part including the body)

edit : nvm your talking about pericings ect.

It's actually the same for the piercings. I just did a test, and tbbp works fine (animations seems to be aligned) but both the nipple piercings and the belly botton piercings are like 5 cm under the body mesh ;o

Any idea?

Tried creating with and without bodyshape inside the outfit, same thing. The nif created by bodyslide seems ok tho, so maybe someone want to test

testpiercings.7z

Same. I can't seem to, if it's even possible, convert armors to TBBP. Best I've managed to do is enable skin TBBP underneath the armor, which looks great in corset style clothing and armor but the armor itself remains static.

do you use hdt physics? make you update it and make sure you copy bone weights on each object. (armor part including the body)

edit : nvm your talking about pericings ect.

hmm, that must be it. I've been copying the bone weights but just for the base shape. I didn't do it for each object.

Thanks.

Boots are working better than I thought. I havnt even touched them yet. Although I might se something about the hat. Maybe I will have to use apachisky wigs but hairs clip through the hat. just just need to fix the legs alittle and kagura outfit is set. I was playing skywind in case anybody was wondering what kind of  landscape mod is that. Was actually in morrowind

post-275344-0-71376400-1389329463_thumb.jpg

post-275344-0-45604600-1389329476_thumb.jpg

post-275344-0-17918700-1389329499_thumb.jpg

post-275344-0-37107500-1389329517_thumb.jpg

It's actually the same for the piercings. I just did a test, and tbbp works fine (animations seems to be aligned) but both the nipple piercings and the belly botton piercings are like 5 cm under the body mesh ;o

Any idea?

Tried creating with and without bodyshape inside the outfit, same thing. The nif created by bodyslide seems ok tho, so maybe someone want to test

attachicon.giftestpiercings.7z

try right clicking on the pericings in outfit studio and find a cordinate  that will move it before actually moving the vertex, right click on the object you want to move and click offset its like moving vertex but with out actually moving it. more like a preview you can easily set it back when you find your cordinate values and then move vertex when you are sure.

ughhh this program is annoying. I did this work but but when I load it up in outfit studio I have to astart all over again correcting the armor clippings through the slider >< It doesnt pick up all the other files in the shape datafolder that were created

Yeah, it still needs some refinement. Hopefully Caliente will update it in the near future to make it a little more user-friendly and fix some of the little bugs and glitches.

ughhh this program is annoying. I did this work but but when I load it up in outfit studio I have to astart all over again correcting the armor clippings through the slider >< It doesnt pick up all the other files in the shape datafolder that were created

Lol yea, Cell confirmed that all/most of these bugs are fixed in their newest version, but they seem to be adding either a ton of features and assets or they heavily testing it right now.

Either way, to get out of the frustration I decided to build guides until they release the version that let's you edit saved projects just to stop giving me headaches but still be somewhat productive to the community.

Though really, I just came here originally to do Alan's armor pack in TBBP :P

Edit: I'll retry taking a jab at piercings by looking through Lother's meshes and trying my own tweaks to see if it works out now that I have some more experience with the program and nifskope in general. If it works I'll make a guide :).

theres also this thread. this thread was actually where I downloaded the karuga armor I downloaded, and since they are in plain cbbe its alot easier to start off anyways going to bed crashed the second time after I remade it and tested in the game. then was editing it again. Than crash ><. o well heres my last version the legs are much better in this version. I just had one spot to nick alittle better but I think its more clipping due to idle animation.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7288-xinavros-conversions-for-skyrim/

KaguraOutfit22.xml

KaguraOutfit22.zip

I just made converted the Kagura armor I am going to test it. This is not the whole outfit, just the main armor. I have to do the rest some other time. I didnt make it a pregnancy armor because its more work and theres no stable pregnancy modes that are safe and bug free. I didnt create this mod I took it off a conversion someone did for this before and made it work for body slide although the belly node/ pregnancy belly needs to be done.

the nif is well, the actual armor, xml goes in the slider set and the zip is the folder for the shape data, extract it to a folder with the same name in the shape data directory. If anyone knows the tfc command to spawn this armor or how to get it in game please tell me. I will try to figure it out now see, maybe it its craftable. The done outfit is not the actual name of the armor that it is supposed to be in the files. Body slide will produce it. It is for editing project purpose to help me distinguish. you can load the nif into outfit studio if you want to see it yourself. I had to save alot in outfit studio as it would randomly crash and randomly messes with me like it input a click on something I didnt intend. outfit studio is kind of buggy alittle but it still made this possible

The armors were a very big pain in the ass as the belt tab to go through the holes were annoying to adjust with the added fact the the arm belts were synced but the beltt abs were not. This is my first anything kind of mod I have done. With the exception of xena warrior princess armor but the skirt was clipping and no one was able to help me with that.

I just saw in body slide some of the legs are clipping I will have to fix that later but you can still check out for yourself

source for the armor. theres some other nice ones that should be converted from this post

Can you make a video or list the steps you took you make the conversion? I want to try and convert the Aradia Leather and Aradia Lady Gold armors.

Can you make a video or list the steps you took you make the conversion? I want to try and convert the Aradia Leather and Aradia Lady Gold armors.

Hmm, is the Aradia armor you mention the one in the Sexy Lingerie Armor thread?

If so I think you need to make them fully-fledged .nif's first before Bodysliding them I'm not sure if someone has already done that in that thread)

Also, this may come across as condescending/me tooting my own horn which is not the intention at all, but have you tried the guide posted in orange in my Sig?

Alrite, so I re-took a stab at doing SED7 piercing and it works fine for the most part...

just causes ctd if you have the body imported into the outfit mesh though.

Also dunno if it's my HDT causing this but it seems offset from the nipples by a bit, (might still be a weight paint issue)

I'm kinda dumbfounded on what to do next, might just wait till next version of Outfit Studio (cell confirmed that the next version has fixed weight painting guesstimation)

Hmm, is the Aradia armor you mention the one in the Sexy Lingerie Armor thread?

If so I think you need to make them fully-fledged .nif's first before Bodysliding them I'm not sure if someone has already done that in that thread)

Also, this may come across as condescending/me tooting my own horn which is not the intention at all, but have you tried the guide posted in orange in my Sig?

this is the video i learned from

http://vimeo.com/m/82566369

Any idea?

attachicon.giftestpiercings.7z

Did you try putting the piercings 5cm above the intended area? Maybe that would do the trick. <_<

Sorry, its not TBBP enabled :(

But thanks for the compliment anyway :)

So what is needed to make it TBBP enabled ? Sorry, imma noob with BS2/OS.

click on my Orange signature link, follow guide 3 step 5, but do it to the .nif file found in MrCasual's upload in the ShapeData folder and voila you have Bodyslideable TBBP enabled Osare maid outfit :) Courtesy of MrCasual and yourself!

Alrite, so messing with the weights on SED7 piercings seems to work, just gotta tweak until they get just right.

Hint: erase the clavicle bone weights on the piercings

Now if only I can figure out how to save increased TBBP weights on the mesh....

Or if their are any TBBP enabled nipple piercings already so I can just copy theweights to it...