Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Guest Jenova23

Anyone want to take a crack at the Harley Quinn Armor http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4466-armor-chsbhc/ I tried but the mesh is broken up into different pieces so It's difficult to convert it properly in bodyslide  can someone please merge the meshes so I can try and convert this I really don't understand how to do it I was hoping to use it on this follower Harley Quinn - A custom voiced follower

Guest LazarusReborn

nipples and areolas are not in the right place with the bone mechanics how do i change this? attachicon.gifPicture.jpg

Your not using a CBBE Texture.

What do I do than? because I am trying to get bouncing boobs too

EDIT: I am using UNPBB and this program says it supports it.

K well been taking a break from writing guides and ever since I was frustrated with unable to correctly apply weights for the piercings been working on other conversions to get my morales up:

Here's some eyecandy, hope you'll enjoy and maybe point out some problems/issues I might have with it.

GIF:

M4znfsAd.gif

Still:

Chapi_Suspenders.png

This is my current problem:

1.I downloaded the UNPB version of http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/17082/? then converted to CBBE advanced by using the tutorial on the page of bodyslide 2. 

2.This gave me a low weight and a high weight nif rather than an outfit.

2.5. At this stage I have no clipping in game however it isnt fitted to my custom preset and there is no bounce.

3.I then loaded the low and high weight nif and loaded the PSB body as a reference.

4.I added the 2 left and right breast bones, the left and right butt bone and the belly bone to the outfits from the reference body.

5. I then save project, however I did not delete the body and add the reference body in for this, not sure if I have to when adding tbbp.

6.In game the body does not seem to alter to my preset of bodyslide after doing batch build.

7.However it does have full tbbp.

8.It has the Neck, ankle and wrist seams however.

This is my current problem:

1.I downloaded the UNPB version of http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/17082/? then converted to CBBE advanced by using the tutorial on the page of bodyslide 2. 

2.This gave me a low weight and a high weight nif rather than an outfit.

2.5. At this stage I have no clipping in game however it isnt fitted to my custom preset and there is no bounce.

3.I then loaded the low and high weight nif and loaded the PSB body as a reference.

4.I added the 2 left and right breast bones, the left and right butt bone and the belly bone to the outfits from the reference body.

5. I then save project, however I did not delete the body and add the reference body in for this, not sure if I have to when adding tbbp.

6.In game the body does not seem to alter to my preset of bodyslide after doing batch build.

7.However it does have full tbbp.

8.It has the Neck, ankle and wrist seams however.

Ok attached file is my created sliderset of ONLY the clothes mesh from that link you provided, tested in-game and it has no seams.

I sorta screwed up in that I deleted the mod already and forgot to take a screenshot while it was still installed so sorry no pics...

But try my set out and let me know if it works, if it does then you just messed up a step somewhere and can easily retry (this mesh is easily the nicest one I had to work with so far :) )

Osare OnePiece TBBP Proof of Concept.rar

Hello there.

I did a conversion CBBE to CBBE Bodyslide and by conversion, I mean a very, VERY sloppy one. But a conversion nonetheless, you are free to do whatever you want with it, hopefully it will help to make a better one or something. I don't know, I just thought "why not share it at least".

You'll need original but nexus is down at the moment, so i'll put the link once it's running again.

Edit : OUT OF ORDER

Hey all, could use some help.

Trying the convert Osare Onepiece.

Want it to have TBBP and Preg belly.

I attempt to convert it but I get this:

attachicon.gif2014-01-12_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-12_00002.jpg

The Butt and breast physics are working however.

Did you delete the included body and export it with the reference shape included? If you don't then that can happen, and that's my only theory.

So I was attempting to convert The Indigo Armor set to TBBP and everything worked fine, except for the extra pair of arms.

post-185244-0-31096000-1389651307_thumb.jpg

The mesh loaded with the arms out like that and after doing my edit and loading it in game, they remained out just like that, effectively giving me an extra pair of arms.

Has anyone else encountered this and/or have a solution?

By the way, in case anyone else doesn't know... The entire Calientes Vanilla Outfits for CBBE were converted to CB++ along with aKillerKeos stuff, and a lot of various other things some time back - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32731

So, just grab that rather than re-doing them yourself.

Are there any TBBP or just BBP conversion for the keos armors yet though?

Maybe a more experienced user may correct this if I am wrong but I believe you can make a 'patch' for the KillerKeos armors in the link XunAmarox provided, by simply opening up that mod, navigating to the ShapeData folder of each KillerKeos mesh and editing them in Outfit Studio by just copying the TBBP weights onto it and then exporting it as .nif and overwrite the old file.

If I have time I'll try it out myself but no promises, been really busy lately and I have lots changes to add to my own thread/conversions.

Hopefully though the information I posted will work well and soon someone can release a TBBP KK patch without too much difficulty :)

Edit: Nevermind, just tried and while the outfit does indeed get that TBBP 'bounce' the body underneath doesn't and if you transfer weights to it gets misaligned :(

Hello again.

I did another one. Honestly, i have no idea what i am doing. I just hope it works for others too.

I also updated the Vampire Leather Armor. As I said before, don't expect too much.

You have to include all of the slider BSD files that were exported by Outfit Studio when using "Save Project As...". They're in the created ShapeData folders.

It also looks like the "base shape", aka what's in your exported NIF has your own preset applied. That's not how you create a BodySlide conversion. You have to keep the outfit fitting the CBBE base shape, which is what you get when loading up "CBBE Advanced" as a reference.

You're on the right path, but missing some things. Quickly take a look at Caliente's fast conversion video again, which is in the videos tab @Nexus, to get what I mean. :)

Hi!

I don't know if anyone converted this, but....

This is  Ayumi Set with PSB

Don't forget to install the original http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28207/?

It's not tested in game yet

It looks like it needs more work I'm afraid to say.

ibveswAhfvjwad.jpg

iyMNk38USfqFC.jpg

indeed

I don't understand what's going wrong, is it possible some meshes not be 100% compatible with bodyslide?

I ask this because i manage to convert other 2 outfits sucesfully (with some minor glitch) and folloing the same steps in this outfit don't work

About the minor glitch on the other outfit I convert, I get neck seam, but for what I can see is the entire upperbody that get down a little bit creating the seam because the head don't move, i share one of them for testing

LadyOfDeath.7z

Thank you for your time cell. And with what you just said to me, i know i can quit right now, because firstly, i did exactly as you said and zipped the ShapeData folders where the bsd SHOULD have been, yes, SHOULD, they are simply not there while they are for the Vampire Leather Armor. Why ? I dunno, I really don't.

I tried again to create the .bsd but even after saving the project in the right spot, they are nowhere to be seen.

And secondly, because for whatever reason, I can't load the CBBE Advanced Template (Again, Why ? Maybe because my skyrim is not in the usual steam folder, or maybe because the planet are not aligned.). There are no sliders nor baseshape so i thought i could load another slider presets, guess i was wrong.

Anyway, thanks for telling me it's not working, I'll take the files down until I muster enough courage and patience to deal with those random issues, and sorry for bothering people with dealing with the files.

Thank you for your time cell. And with what you just said to me, i know i can quit right now, because firstly, i did exactly as you said and zipped the ShapeData folders where the bsd SHOULD have been, yes, SHOULD, they are simply not there while they are for the Vampire Leather Armor. Why ? I dunno, I really don't.

I tried again to create the .bsd but even after saving the project in the right spot, they are nowhere to be seen.

And secondly, because for whatever reason, I can't load the CBBE Advanced Template (Again, Why ? Maybe because my skyrim is not in the usual steam folder, or maybe because the planet are not aligned.). There are no sliders nor baseshape so i thought i could load another slider presets, guess i was wrong.

Anyway, thanks for telling me it's not working, I'll take the files down until I muster enough courage and patience to deal with those random issues, and sorry for bothering people with dealing with the files.

No problem, don't get demotivated just yet. :)

I really suggest taking a quick look at Caliente's video and my tutorials. As long as you don't do some strange stuff using programs like Mod Organizer, the CBBE Advanced template should load up just fine. Try re-installing BS 2.0.

8296b3f9093ab148b2c700e57920338b5c868f41

*not pictured*

Maid Outfit

Equippable Strapon for women (bodyslide enabled of course!)

Converted a ton of shit.  If there's any problems be sure to lemme know.

https://mega.co.nz/#!fF0TmLxA!X20Vl0l1InqE1xXvflIaPT_npXAXHUTP1dzdkUwWJNY

Sorry if this seems like an annoying question and may have been answered in your post because you omitted it.

But are these TBBP enabled? (wasn't sure if omitted because they aren't or if just forgot)

Edit: Nvm just read the readme and took a look at it myself, good job on all of these!

Might I suggest a slight renaming: Get rid of the bodyslide stuff folder and just replace it with the CalienteTools folder, that way it makes it nicer to play with NMM and other mod managers I suppose.