Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

New one for everyone Scarlet dawn this one should have correct paths

https://www.mediafire.com/?8za83yffhxn8fqs  old outdated

required: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50814/?

also note: this armor originally supported only 0 weight, it should now support any weight with the weightslider.

Update: V2 has a couple fixes as well as making the shawl weightslider supported and the gloves are being a bit of a pain atm, hope to have it corrected by the end of the day. Shawl fix requires my included esp btw.

https://www.mediafire.com/?xzjsshl8q9vj1ps

xunamarox: thanks man!awsome work but i have a problem, a small one really, nothing fancy. when i fire up my outfit studio and select the ebony armor all is good, but, it's all just show cuz when i move the sliders nothing happens!very odd especially since the other armor is working just fine. you've probably answered this like a thousand times but...can i be your thousandandone?

You should be using Bodyslide with my files, not Outfit Studio.

If you open it in Outfit Studio and sliders don't move do Slider>Conform All. But it's meant for Bodyslide.

i figured i might step in and mention this, i'm having the same problem.

on bodyslide nothing happens when you move the  sliders, the mesh retains its default shape.

i tried loading the file in outfit studio, but i can't really do much, and clicking conform all causes outfit studio to crash.

also note: this armor originally supported only 0 weight, it should now support any weight with the weightslider.

Update: V2 has a couple fixes as well as making the shawl weightslider supported and the gloves are being a bit of a pain atm, hope to have it corrected by the end of the day. Shawl fix requires my included esp btw.

I still don´t check the v2, but i found some errors in v1 with clipping. This outfit have most of the body cover, so you can deform the body so they don´t go out, i made this with almost all my conversions, prevent lots of clipping. If you want some help i can send to you some files.

I still don´t check the v2, but i found some errors in v1 with clipping. This outfit have most of the body cover, so you can deform the body so they don´t go out, i made this with almost all my conversions, prevent lots of clipping. If you want some help i can send to you some files.

I dont usually do slider morphs for fitment as i usually just reopen the _1 nif and correct clipping again in the outfit studio, but i haven't done extensive testing yet as the arm bands are being a pain in the ass atm. I'll get it corrected soon though.

I think i am in the way to be good on this Bodyslide stuff :)

Fixed version

https://www.mediafire.com/?zojz69x7c7e3728

Now you don´t have to rename stuff, bodyslide will make just one mesh.

Indeed, there is a error, i will fixed today.

My first public conversion.

Catwoman TBBP

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ekkqkm2cpikx7bm/CatWoman_BS.rar

Original files can be found here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6416-megalovs-thread/

This set don´t have weight support, and bodyslide make the _0 and _1 files, so you need to manually replace the file "catwomanoutfit.nif" in "meshes\clothes\catwoman", bodyslide will create the _0 and _1 on this folder, just delete the original and rename the file that you want to catwomanoutfit.nif.

Hi! Thanks for the conversions! The Rogue Sorceress works perfectly, but the Catwoman has some issue with the sliders. When I want  to use my custom preset, Bodyslide only resizes the outfit mesh, but the body remains in the original shape. Here is what I noticed:

I think I have this installed correctly, how to I get the item in game? I have tried "help catwoman" to try and get an ID but nothing shows?

Fixed version

Catwoman TBBP

This set don´t have weight support, and bodyslide make the _0 and _1 files, so you need to manually replace the file "catwomanoutfit.nif" in "meshes\clothes\catwoman", bodyslide will create the _0 and _1 on this folder, just delete the original and rename the file that you want to catwomanoutfit.nif.

Hi! Thanks for the conversions! The Rogue Sorceress works perfectly, but the Catwoman has some issue with the sliders. When I want  to use my custom preset, Bodyslide only resizes the outfit mesh, but the body remains in the original shape. Here is what I noticed:

I think I have this installed correctly, how to I get the item in game? I have tried "help catwoman" to try and get an ID but nothing shows?

If you have catwoman installed you can buy it from belathor or craft. If none of this shows you don´t have installed.

Fixed version

Catwoman TBBP

If you have catwoman installed you can buy it from belathor or craft. If none of this shows you don´t have installed.

Alright, I dont have it installed. I tried it the same way I did the PVA armor pack and that worked, drop in bodyslide, open it with my saved body, build batch with catwoman checked, and it says armor built. Where am I going wrong? I am apparently searching for the wrong tutorials too as all I seem to find is about converting instead of simple installing.

A small fix, but it seems to work fine as far as I've tested. I've updated Newmiller's Vampire cuirass with chains with Blabba's HDT body weight paint, so now it supports pregnancy mods.This is just the ShapeData .nif files, so you gotta download everything else from the original page and overwrite them with this.

Took me 5 minutes to do it, but why not share it? :P

[EDIT] Took the link down to avoid any trouble. I've updated the file with the missing armor pieces, so I'll reupload the armor in another post.

xunamarox: thanks man!awsome work but i have a problem, a small one really, nothing fancy. when i fire up my outfit studio and select the ebony armor all is good, but, it's all just show cuz when i move the sliders nothing happens!very odd especially since the other armor is working just fine. you've probably answered this like a thousand times but...can i be your thousandandone?

If you open it in Outfit Studio and sliders don't move do Slider>Conform All. But it's meant for Bodyslide.

on bodyslide nothing happens when you move the  sliders, the mesh retains its default shape.

i tried loading the file in outfit studio, but i can't really do much, and clicking conform all causes outfit studio to crash.

IIRC that file had a folder called SlidersSets rather than SliderSets but I've since corrected that.

I've had a few people mention that their sliders don't work but I don't know what to tell them since it obviously is working for the majority of people, if likes on my posts and not a word about it if nothing else is any indication.

It's probably either user error or some kind of bug with bodyslide 2, I dunno. You're in a unique position though, you should do some testing and find out what the problem is.

IIRC that file had a folder called SlidersSets rather than SliderSets but I've since corrected that.

I've had a few people mention that their sliders don't work but I don't know what to tell them since it obviously is working for the majority of people, if likes on my posts and not a word about it if nothing else is any indication.

It's probably either user error or some kind of bug with bodyslide 2, I dunno. You're in a unique position though, you should do some testing and find out what the problem is.

the copy i have is the new version, not the old version.

doing a fresh install for bodyslide 2 did not fix the problem. i have no honest clue whats wrong with it, i just simply can't get it to work.

(also found out the reason for the crashing, outfit studio does that when there is no base shape set. loading it using cal's base shape as a reference fixed the problem, but it opens up lots of holes in the mesh that are tedious to fix. and I don't have the skill to close them.)

Alright, first off I appologize for asking what is probably a very simple question but I am having no luck finding the info I need. I am trying to get the above posted Catsuit installed, this will be the second armor I have dont in Bodyslide 2 so my experience speaks for itself.....the first was a pva armor set, vanilla look with tbbp and it works fine following the instructions the author posted :

1. make sure you have Bodyslide 2 installed
2. unrar the PVA.rar
3. drop the contents of the PVA folder into your bodyslide folder
4. open bodyslide 2
5. select the PVA group
6. select the PVC group (for clothing)
7. select the PVA DLC1 group
8. click batch build
9. build all bodies listed.
10. you are done

This is what I have done with the catsuit, except for the pva stuff, I found catwoman and after I got the positive message the outfit was created but it is not in game.  What am I leaving out or doing wrong please! I am finding lots of tutorials but none seem to cover this portion of the operation.

Ok here's a weird one. I've converted the female armor from the mod True Bound Daedric Armors to BodySlide. I used Blabba's HDT body as reference, so it also has HDT physics included as well as belly node scalling (so stuff jiggles and it should adapt to even pregnancy mods). I converted both the full armor and the one without helmet, but only the daedric versions. I have no interest in the other two versions, but if anybody wants them I guess I could look into it.

The mod doesn't use the game weight slider, so when you create the mesh be mindful of your character's size, because the preset uses weight 100 by default so it might be too bulky (still it should be bulkier than normal so it doesn't clip too much with your real armor).

In any case, since it provides a perfect lore-friendly excuse to go around with bikini armors (you can conjure a freaking daedric one out of thin air) theres's no real need to wear anything big anymore. :P

True Bound Daedric Armors.zip

Could anyone please try converting these? www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13378/
I love this mod, and on the plus side most of the pauldrons won't have to be converted (unless you want enourmous shoulders or something) --I ,managed to convert a few before but my skyrim had to be reinstalled and so they were lost :( I know it's quite an endeavour to achieve, but it would be amazing!!

Alright, first off I appologize for asking what is probably a very simple question but I am having no luck finding the info I need. I am trying to get the above posted Catsuit installed, this will be the second armor I have dont in Bodyslide 2 so my experience speaks for itself.....the first was a pva armor set, vanilla look with tbbp and it works fine following the instructions the author posted :

2. unrar the PVA.rar

4. open bodyslide 2

5. select the PVA group

8. click batch build

10. you are done

This is what I have done with the catsuit, except for the pva stuff, I found catwoman and after I got the positive message the outfit was created but it is not in game.  What am I leaving out or doing wrong please! I am finding lots of tutorials but none seem to cover this portion of the operation.

Do you have the catwoman mod installed or esp activated? All bodyslide does is create meshes you know...

A small fix, but it seems to work fine as far as I've tested. I've updated Newmiller's Vampire cuirass with chains with Blabba's HDT body weight paint, so now it supports pregnancy mods.This is just the ShapeData .nif files, so you gotta download everything else from the original page and overwrite them with this.

attachicon.gifVampCuirass.zip

Took me 5 minutes to do it, but why not share it? :P

question, were your modifications supposed to add (t)bbp to the armor or just allow for pregnancy mod function?  thats what it looks like with bodyslide, though strangely some of the gems appear to have weight added to them.

question, were your modifications supposed to add (t)bbp to the armor or just allow for pregnancy mod function?  thats what it looks like with bodyslide, though strangely some of the gems appear to have weight added to them.

Well, in theory the outfit should have all the bone weights from Blabba's HDT body which is TBBP plus belly node, so I'm not sure what might be wrong if you're not seeing these, because in my game stuff certainly bounces, lol.

I might have messed something, of course, since it's my first real conversion (which is giving me too much credit already, all I did was to open it in Outfit Studio and copy bone weights over it, the outfit was already BodySlide-fied). The original outfit has two versions, one with TBBP and another one without. Dumb question, I know, but maybe you mistook the outfit in BodySlide? >_>

2. unrar the PVA.rar

4. open bodyslide 2

5. select the PVA group

8. click batch build

10. you are done

Do you have the catwoman mod installed or esp activated? All bodyslide does is create meshes you know...

It appears to be installed and .esp is activated, In my very limited knowledge everything seems to be in the right locations, I know it cant be since its not working. I am sure its my mistake, I just cant seem to figure out what I did wrong. Thanks for the reply.

2. unrar the PVA.rar
4. open bodyslide 2
5. select the PVA group
8. click batch build
10. you are done

It appears to be installed and .esp is activated, In my very limited knowledge everything seems to be in the right locations, I know it cant be since its not working. I am sure its my mistake, I just cant seem to figure out what I did wrong. Thanks for the reply.

Then either the esp is messed up or you got the name of the outfit wrong when you searched for it on the console. Check the esp via CK or TES5edit if it's the latter. If it's the former, just re-install the mod. Probably best to pm me if you still got issues. No use clogging up this thread.

2. unrar the PVA.rar

4. open bodyslide 2

5. select the PVA group

8. click batch build

10. you are done

Then either the esp is messed up or you got the name of the outfit wrong when you searched for it on the console. Check the esp via CK or TES5edit if it's the latter. If it's the former, just re-install the mod. Probably best to pm me if you still got issues. No use clogging up this thread.

Yup, good advice, re-install worked, thanks for the help and patience, just when I am feeling a little more confident something goes wrong and I am lost lol