Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I can't register my sexlab animations with zaz. I used to be able to but now I can't for some reason. I don't think I changed anything. Latest versions of Sexlab and Zaz animation pack.

Any ideas why this would happen? I click "register" in Zaz and something flickers but then nothing seems to happen, all of the animations on the right side of the MCM menu say "No".

Typing in player.sae zazapc001 in the console works, my character has hands bound behind her back and head down.

Yes I did run FNIS.

It's the same with me, all the animations work perfectly. 

Are you guys using the Non Sexlab Animation pack mod as well ? If so there is a limit to animations Registered  ........

I can't register my sexlab animations with zaz. I used to be able to but now I can't for some reason. I don't think I changed anything. Latest versions of Sexlab and Zaz animation pack.

Any ideas why this would happen? I click "register" in Zaz and something flickers but then nothing seems to happen, all of the animations on the right side of the MCM menu say "No".

Typing in player.sae zazapc001 in the console works, my character has hands bound behind her back and head down.

Yes I did run FNIS.

Are you guys using the Non Sexlab Animation pack mod as well ? If so there is a limit to animations Registered  ........

Yes, actually I am.

Problem solved I guess. Is there a way to raise the animation cap or am I forced to choose? Because it's no contest between your mod and NSAP (you'd win every time of course), but... I'd like to have both if possible.

Yes I did run FNIS.

Yes, actually I am.

Problem solved I guess. Is there a way to raise the animation cap or am I forced to choose? Because it's no contest between your mod and NSAP (you'd win every time of course), but... I'd like to have both if possible.

It should be Fixed in the newer version of sexlab when its officially released 

Yes I did run FNIS.

Yes, actually I am.

Thanks! Do you have an ETA on that? :D

What you can do is to count through the number of animations that you have with ZAZ animations enabled, then disable a few of the older ones like Animated Prostitution ones (though I enjoy some of those, especially the anal one) then enable the NSAP animations one by one in the order that you prefer them and add them to Sexlab. Like if you're playing Amorous Adventures Serana Romance, just enable Leito Kissing and a few others and it works fine. I think 163 is the animation limit, someone will correct me if it's something else.

Next version of Sexlab is whenever Ashal finds the time between hectic real life, so no real date on it unfortunately. But when it comes almost all of the NSAP animations will be intergrated by default.

What you can do is to count through the number of animations that you have with ZAZ animations enabled, then disable a few of the older ones like Animated Prostitution ones (though I enjoy some of those, especially the anal one) then enable the NSAP animations one by one in the order that you prefer them and add them to Sexlab. Like if you're playing Amorous Adventures Serana Romance, just enable Leito Kissing and a few others and it works fine. I think 163 is the animation limit, someone will correct me if it's something else.

Next version of Sexlab is whenever Ashal finds the time between hectic real life, so no real date on it unfortunately. But when it comes almost all of the NSAP animations will be intergrated by default.

I disable all the AP ones, imo I think most people do the same.

Then that already frees up enough space in your animation population that most of the NSAP should still be usable. Just add ZAZ first and then only the ones you really want from NSAP, then add them two by two until you can't get any more in. Leave out the furniture ones, they work badly unless you plan for it, they and the acrobatic blowjob are the only ones that won't be default in 1.60.

Then that already frees up enough space in your animation population that most of the NSAP should still be usable. Just add ZAZ first and then only the ones you really want from NSAP, then add them two by two until you can't get any more in. Leave out the furniture ones, they work badly unless you plan for it, they and the acrobatic blowjob are the only ones that won't be default in 1.60.

Just tried it, it worked! I also incidentally removed the foreplay ones since I disable foreplay. Also the male masturbation because I got that once and it was weird.

Hi guys what are the "Armo" commands? Theres a squirting goo one that i would like to use but have no idea how to fire it up in the console.

I dont have the FormId's Now  but you can go to our test zone and check out the chests there most of the Items are in the chests

in console

coc zbftestzone

and to get out of there 

coc riverwood

which will put you in riverwood

Cheers

Hi guys what are the "Armo" commands? Theres a squirting goo one that i would like to use but have no idea how to fire it up in the console.

I dont have the FormId's Now  but you can go to our test zone and check out the chests there most of the Items are in the chests

in console

coc zbftestzone

and to get out of there 

coc riverwood

Cheers

Thanks for the fast reply. Is there a way to use the animations without going through console? In the MCM menu i cant get the animations to play.  In sexlabs tab the play animation is greyed out.

and my question was What does armo mean not what the IDS are. I have them all in my console just cant get them to work..

** EDIT***

Inside the test zone. I can only make the sex lab drop down in ZAZ animations work. they are the only ones with play animations and it is only like 2 animations

in console

coc zbftestzone

and to get out of there 

coc riverwood

Cheers

Thanks for the fast reply. Is there a way to use the animations without going through console? In the MCM menu i cant get the animations to play.  In sexlabs tab the play animation is greyed out.

and my question was What does armo mean not what the IDS are. I have them all in my console just cant get them to work..

** EDIT***

Inside the test zone. I can only make the sex lab drop down in ZAZ animations work. they are the only ones with play animations and it is only like 2 animations

No ( Not all animations are registered in the console , they can't ) , If its Greyed out maybe because there isn't an NPC near by OR you are using the Non Sex Lab Animation Pack , and have reached the maximum number of  animations that can be registered 

Armor is a wearable Item

the command is 

player.additem XXXXXXX 1

Since those are registered inside Sexlab disabling them does not reduce the animations count, they are still in the list and therefore taking one of the now precious slots but marked as disabled.

You have to disable enough NSAP animations to make room for the Zaz animations because the NSAP animations don't get into the list in Sexlab unless they are enabled.

Yes I did run FNIS.

Yes, actually I am.

Thanks! Do you have an ETA on that? :D

This doesn't really help you, but

1. Next version of ZAP there's no need to register at all. It will automatically replace animations if needed.

2. The 1.60 beta was successfully tested with ZAP by me. Of course, things could have changed since then, but use the beta if you're feeling adventurous. :) It's working with ZAP afaik.

I hate writing messages this like, but just letting you know that I'm still alive, and still active, and still modding. The place I'm not active is this forum, though. I'm working toward getting a beta out of the next version (scripting stuff mostly, and none of the new items, sadly). There's still tons of things in there.

Not promising anything before this weekend (and don't expect anything, my RL doesn't permit it), but maybe next weekend is a realistic target for a beta.

Since those are registered inside Sexlab disabling them does not reduce the animations count, they are still in the list and therefore taking one of the now precious slots but marked as disabled.

You have to disable enough NSAP animations to make room for the Zaz animations because the NSAP animations don't get into the list in Sexlab unless they are enabled.

Open up CK, let it load everything.

Go to Gameplay -> Papyrus Script Manager.

Open sslAnimationDefaults (will open in notepad)

Comment out with a semicolon whatever you don't want to register in Sexlab.

Save file then close.

RIght click sslAnimationDefaults, Compile.  It should compile with no errors.  Exit CK.

Restart Skyrim, reset animation registry in Sexlab.

Verify in animation listings the ones you commented out don't appear.

Tada!  The animations you don't want to use will never register freeing up precious slots for the animations you DO want to use.  With this pack and NSAP I find this method a necessity as there are just too many excellent animations!

Hello, I recently installed Zaz animations pack along with sexlab, FNIS and prison overhaul. The animations dont work but noises and textures do.

I tried typing player playidle zazapco001 into the console and playing it, now my player and a few guards are stuck in this idle with their arms out by their sides.

How does onw fix this and make the animations work?

Many thanks.

Boris

Hello, I recently installed Zaz animations pack along with sexlab, FNIS and prison overhaul. The animations dont work but noises and textures do.

I tried typing player playidle zazapco001 into the console and playing it, now my player and a few guards are stuck in this idle with their arms out by their sides.

How does onw fix this and make the animations work?

Many thanks.

Boris

Your symptoms are classic "failed to run the FNIS User Generator program" ----OR---- "failed to get clean run of FNIS".

If you just didn't run it do so now, if you did run it after you installed mods with animations then you need to copy and paste the text from the FNIS output window to a message here so we can see where the problem is and advise you how to fix it.

Oooops, I just realized you may also be falling under the "I didn't install all THREE files for Zaz" problem, if you didn't install the v0600 Main and v0600 Textures and then the v0604 Update you did it wrong.

You could also have done it wrong if you didn't go into ZAZ MCM and hit register animations for SexLab. Although I think it should be able to play the animation even if Sexlab is not managing it, so most likely WaxenFigure is right.

When I try to run FNIS for Users on Zaz 6.04, I get the following errors:

FNIS Behavior V5.4.1 5/16/2015 1:07:09 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading ArtOfTheCatch V1.0.1 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.2b ...
Reading Defeat V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 1 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V5.4.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading FNISFlyer V1.2 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA001.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA002.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA003.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA004.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA005.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA006.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA007.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA008.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA009.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA010.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff02A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff02B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff03B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff01A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff03A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCSHMOFF.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCSHFOFF.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorMOff01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorMOff02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorMOff03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorFOFF01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorFOFF02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorFOFF03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazMOMFurnitureExit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurnEnter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn04.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn05.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn06.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn07.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn08.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn09.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn10.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn11.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn12.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle00Enter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle04.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle05.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle00Exit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFXC00IIEnter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazFurnitureExit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL00Enter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL01A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL01B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL01C.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL00Exit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH00Enter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH01A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH01B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH01C.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH00Exit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWP00ENTER.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPA1.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPA2.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPA3.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPA4.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPB1.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPB2.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPB3.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPB4.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWP00EXIT.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR00Enter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR01A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR01B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR02A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR02B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR03A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR03B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR00Exit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS00Enter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS04.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS00Exit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO011.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO012.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO013.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO014.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO015.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO016.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO024.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO211.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO023.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO009.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO261.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO262.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO263.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO251.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO252.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO253.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO254.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO255.hkx<<
V6.0.3 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Generating animationdatasinglefile.txt ...
mt_behavior usage: 20.1 % ( 0 furniture, 31 offset, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 1.6 % ( 1 paired, 1 kill animations)

1875 animations for 10 mods successfully included (character)
544 animations for 2 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.
98 Warning(s).

EDIT: Goddamnit, I just realized 6.04 was a patch and not standalone. That's probably the issue. Forget this post. Leaving it here for archival purposes.

Basically, if anyone comes across this post in search, you maybe possibly probably probably did install a content patch without the content first. Install the Main and Textures archives first, then run the 6.04 patch.

Don't derp like I did. Derps are uncool.

I recently noted that 6.04 causes some problems for me with applying/refreshing NPC animations:

1. when putting an armbinder on an NPC, the lower arms stay visible, causing bad clipping issues

2. arms tied on back / mouth open (ballgag) effects are not reapplied after changing from outdoor to indoor (or city) levels - in the case of armbinders the lower arms disappear after level switch but the pose is no longer correct

I don't have these issues with 6.00. I could not try 6.01/6.02/6.03 as no download link is available.

Cannot seem to get anything that uses slot 61 to show up.  I cannot find anything hidden that might be blocking 61 either. Device hider was at 61, but I moved it when I found out the cocoons used that slot.   My character is a high elf if that makes any difference.

(item equips, just does not show up)

Is there a full list of animation tags that can be used by sexlab's GetAnimationByTags or similar function? I know tag "zaz" is in all of the animations but wondering if there's more tags to use

ZAP documents the tags it uses fairly well. I haven't seen a documentation for SexLab that does the same.

Documentation on the global tags from ZAP. Tags with a / b means that they're exclusive, so you'll never see any animations tagged with "Loving" and "Aggressive".

Aggressive / Loving: Aggressive animations are animations that are non-consensual. Loving scenes are consensual scenes, like kissing, foreplay and so on.

Author tags: For the cases where the animation is not originally made by me, the author is tagged.

Vaginal, Oral, Breast, Anal: If at least one actors needs this area "free", the animation is tagged with this label.

Pillory: Furniture is used to restrain in some way.

Foreplay / Sex: Animation is either foreplay or sex. Animations marked with neither tag can be used for both.

Boobjob / Blowjob / Missionary / Doggystyle / Spank / Cowgirl: Animation contents; sex position.

Lying / Standing: Animation is mostly or completely lying down (being horisontal, not untruthful).

Masturbation: Animation is a solo masturbation animation.

ZAP further provides tags on each actor, which defines the animation support on each specific position. There are support functions provided to help you not have to deal with that (or you can, if you want to).