Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Hello its been awhile since I've been modding and I was very new to it still so I'm alittle rusty and would like to ad the skyrim slavery system to my game and this is a requirement of it... I already had a zaz animation pack from a long time ago and it works with everything or I should say everything ran off of it and with it nice...

My question here is

1. Do I need to uninstall my old zaz animation pack and update it basically to this?

2. when it says 

Install the Packs in this order
1.  ZazAnimationPack_Main_V0600.7z  
2.  ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600.7z  
3.  ZazAnimationPack_Patch_V0604.7z

Do I unpack these into a folder called zaz animation pack starting with the main and then extract the other textures and patch into that same folder then use my manager to install it?

Or do I make one for zaz animation pack place only the main into it and then another called zaz textures and place textures in it and then do the same with the patch?

Sorry if I'm lost on this but any help would be super

Thanks for your time and this cool mod

Best would be Uninstall and Remove the old ZaZ Versions and install in the Order specified 

Should be installed/Dropped in last and will overwrite as necessary 

And Run FNIS After that 

Best Would be to use a Mod Manager Like MO or NMM or WyreBash

But you can Manually drop in the files in that order as well , just make sure you know what you are doing 

Cheers

Hi, when i equip cuffs or armbinders on npcs, their hands do not stay bound. Anyway to fix this issue?

I'm not sure as well , can Someone Help this Guy out Till XaZ is back ?

Yah i really appreciate any help. I have already check through my mods, there are no other idle animations mod installed. I have the latest zaz animation pack installed. But still there the npcs with cuffs and armbinders do not stay bound, only for the first few second when equiped.

What other mods are you using? Some mods make NPCs reset their idles every now and then, breaking the Zaz bound offset (e.g. the original Paradise Halls mod from the Nexus).

I have a request.

I like cloth gag(more than any kind of gags else), but i don't like the vanilla shape of them like this. :(

14697-1-1333913382.jpg

I want cloth gag looks like this. :)

image011.jpg

It's not covering the mouth - it's stuck between the lips.

I haven't found any mod contains that kind of gag yet,

so would you consider to add it on your next update?

how about 

Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite - Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite 5-1            

I don't know about this one. Unless someone else has knowledge of this, I'll have to look into the mod's scripts to see if this is the culprit.

Perhaps, if you are using a mod manager, you could disable any suspicious mods and see if that fixes the issue?

Hello its been awhile since I've been modding and I was very new to it still so I'm alittle rusty and would like to ad the skyrim slavery system to my game and this is a requirement of it... I already had a zaz animation pack from a long time ago and it works with everything or I should say everything ran off of it and with it nice...

My question here is

1. Do I need to uninstall my old zaz animation pack and update it basically to this?

2. when it says 

Do I unpack these into a folder called zaz animation pack starting with the main and then extract the other textures and patch into that same folder then use my manager to install it?

Or do I make one for zaz animation pack place only the main into it and then another called zaz textures and place textures in it and then do the same with the patch?

Best would be Uninstall and Remove the old ZaZ Versions and install in the Order specified 

And Run FNIS After that 

But you can Manually drop in the files in that order as well , just make sure you know what you are doing 

Cheers

Hey thanks for your time... I guess what I need to know most is when I download these 3 Most of the time I make a folder and name it the mod... inside I make a data folder then I place the files from the download into that data folder and use zip ot rezip that and then use NMM to install

This is what I'm not clear on is when making the folder for zazanimation... Do I place the contents from the main and textures into it?  and then make another for the patch named zazanimation patch?

Or do all 3 of these files contents go into the one folder that I make called zazanimation main and put them all 3 in the data folder..

I hope I'm making sense but I'm thinking that I only put the main and textures then create another for the patch sepratly?

Thanks for your time I know I'm not the best at this so patience is appreciated

I have a request.

I like cloth gag(more than any kind of gags else), but i don't like the vanilla shape of them like this. :(

14697-1-1333913382.jpg

I want cloth gag looks like this. :)

image011.jpg

It's not covering the mouth - it's stuck between the lips.

I haven't found any mod contains that kind of gag yet,

so would you consider to add it on your next update?

Will Consider it , but no Promises , My RL is a Mess atm :(, I wish I could Mod for a living lol :P.

My question here is

2. when it says 

And Run FNIS After that 

Cheers

Hey thanks for your time... I guess what I need to know most is when I download these 3 Most of the time I make a folder and name it the mod... inside I make a data folder then I place the files from the download into that data folder and use zip ot rezip that and then use NMM to install

This is what I'm not clear on is when making the folder for zazanimation... Do I place the contents from the main and textures into it?  and then make another for the patch named zazanimation patch?

Or do all 3 of these files contents go into the one folder that I make called zazanimation main and put them all 3 in the data folder..

I hope I'm making sense but I'm thinking that I only put the main and textures then create another for the patch sepratly?

You can use NMM to install all 3 of them Directly, Just Install them in the order as Mentioned , and when asked to overwrite , Overwrite

If you want to make a Folder, and do it like that its fine too,  but I feel Like tech support now :P

post-8713-0-06597500-1428731445_thumb.jpg

Put all the contents of the 3 Zipped Files into a folder zazanimation as shown in the Picture

And then Zip it up and Use NMM or Drop the contents of Files into the Skyrim Data Folder

Cheers

There is a Little Clip in between showing how I animate in blender for most ZAP animations

Skyrim animation using Blender 2.49b and export to Skyrim,
animations in 3dsMax are tough for low end PC users , So I stick to Blender.

The video mostly shows the Use of the Animated Cam, It can be always done better same with the animation, but I lack the time to due to RL commitments 

Will Post my converted rig for 3dsmax users, Have converted just need to align the camera.Maybe in a few days , So Max Users can animate as well.

The animations would be released with next FNIS Mostly , once I make some more CAM actions and try to make custom generic animations to align Race Size

Zaz that looks really good.

There is a Little Clip in between showing how I animate in blender for most ZAP animations

Skyrim animation using Blender 2.49b and export to Skyrim,
animations in 3dsMax are tough for low end PC users , So I stick to Blender.

The video mostly shows the Use of the Animated Cam, It can be always done better same with the animation, but I lack the time to due to RL commitments 

Will Post my converted rig for 3dsmax users, Have converted just need to align the camera.Maybe in a few days , So Max Users can animate as well.

The animations would be released with next FNIS Mostly , once I make some more CAM actions and try to make custom generic animations to align Race Size

Zaz that looks really good.

You Have a Go at it if you like too , its quite easy in Max too if one is  good at max

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64629/?

I may make a blender version too later on , but its more likely that one will make mistakes in the blender export cause of all the custom export scripts involved and the 3rd person Cam can tricky in blender , need to get the camera in sooner or later

Cheers

how about 

I don't know about this one. Unless someone else has knowledge of this, I'll have to look into the mod's scripts to see if this is the culprit.

Perhaps, if you are using a mod manager, you could disable any suspicious mods and see if that fixes the issue?

BBLS NPC all have unique AI packages and that's probably what interrupted the ZaZ animation.

AFAIK you need to use DDi and activate NPC scan in order for the bound animation to stick/reapply ZaZ animation.  ZaZ Animation alone does not run regular scans to initiate animations.

Hi i m sorry what is DDI?

how about 

BBLS NPC all have unique AI packages and that's probably what interrupted the ZaZ animation.

AFAIK you need to use DDi and activate NPC scan in order for the bound animation to stick/reapply ZaZ animation.  ZaZ Animation alone does not run regular scans to initiate animations.

@Dexter78

DDi is Devious Devices Integration.  They are devices that use ZaZ Animation.  Do read up the instructions and all its requirements though as it has dependency and branches of devious device mods that use it.  Get help in their respective threads so not to muddy this one (don't worry, people there are very active with helps).

My understanding is that anytime NPC is told to run another animation Skyrim interrupts ZaZ cuffs' bound animation.  This includes vanilla Skyrim like idle so uninstalling animation mods won't prevent this.  If you equip the cuff again on NPC and the bound animation works right away then you know ZaZ was interrupted by something else before.  Player's bound effect is consistent because AI does not control its actions.

What DDi does is that its equipments use ZaZ animation's framework and there is an option in its MCM menu to continuously scan for equipped Devious Devices on NPC and trigger the appropriate ZaZ animation for that device.  ZaZ Animation Pack does not do continuous scan because it is an animation framework and the authors leave it to mods using the framework to decide how and when to call the animations.

Yeah, NPCs in Zaz cuffs or yokes will stay bound for as long as they don't trigger other animations. I've never seen it with a simple idle, but it will happen with sitting, mining ore, leaning over the enchanting or alchemy tables, swimming and - unfortunately - all combat situations. Once the animation breaks it doesn't seem to kick in again until you go through a loading screen or until you manually remove and re-equip the restraints. Devious Devices armbinders and yoke will keep them bound if you have NPCs slotted in the MCM, but even then they keep flickering out of them during combat only to be forced back into the animation.

Most of the follower overhauls - like UFO, AFT and EFF - add in roaming AI behaviour for followers, like Serana from Dawnguard has, so if you stand still for a while they will wander around and interact with the environment. You should be able to turn that behaviour off in their options, though. You can certainly do it in the EFF MCM, and through AFT dialogue. That helps to keep followers in Zaz bondage a lot more consistently. After that it's really just when there's an enemy around that it tends to break.

My question here is

2. when it says 

And Run FNIS After that 

Cheers

You can use NMM to install all 3 of them Directly, Just Install them in the order as Mentioned , and when asked to overwrite , Overwrite

If you want to make a Folder, and do it like that its fine too,  but I feel Like tech support now :P

attachicon.gifTech Support.jpg

Put all the contents of the 3 Zipped Files into a folder zazanimation as shown in the Picture

And then Zip it up and Use NMM or Drop the contents of Files into the Skyrim Data Folder

Cheers

Sorry for the trouble... I attempted to use my mod manager NMM to upload and intall from here but it wont do it. Something about you can only use their site for it ? So I've been having to create the folders and place the downloads in them... Just wasn't sure if I place all 3 into one file or if they was seperated... I will place all 3 into one as you've described

Thanks so much for the help your time is appreciated very much

My question here is

2. when it says 

And Run FNIS After that 

Cheers

attachicon.gifTech Support.jpg

Cheers

Sorry for the trouble... I attempted to use my mod manager NMM to upload and intall from here but it wont do it. Something about you can only use their site for it ? So I've been having to create the folders and place the downloads in them... Just wasn't sure if I place all 3 into one file or if they was seperated... I will place all 3 into one as you've described

Thanks so much for the help your time is appreciated very much

Well , You can just drag and drop the zip files in to NMM the next time ( they will pop up in the unassigned category IIRC ) and install them in them in the right  order 

Cheers

Been a while, but I've made some time to mess around with a few things. Skyrim is just... a Beth product I guess. The alternate bound offset, arms horizontal, is not cooperating. Skyrim's animating and offsets are just weird. Reapplying the offset put you back in your standing/sneaking idle, but the offset itself seems very.... modular?

Anyways, I can basially set my sneakmyidle.hkx to zapwristruggle14 (or whatever), equip the "wrist cuffs" and end up with the attached as a "sneak idle." But it won't animate the struggle action, just the (I assume) first frame (or default pose in the animation file). Have I mentioned Skyrim is weird? I have plans to get into the CK and play around with a few equips because I have idea for this offset because it shows off a lot of.... backstory, but I'm waiting on the new release, and I really need to fix multiple errors I have collected by just installing anything and everything.

post-70154-0-13114000-1428794783_thumb.jpg

post-70154-0-09064700-1428794889_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I should explain myself a bit better: it annoys me that offests only seem to cooperate with standard beth animations, proably by design, like moveforward, sneak, and other such stuff, even if you're only calling that particular animation (that you've replaced). But trying to actually just play animations overrides any offsets your character might happen to have playing at that time.

Hello. I cant get this 100% working. Gags and collars are not showing up on characters, the rest works however. Gags for example are displayed correctly in the inventory, but the characters just have a open mouth. Any ideas what could be the problem?

Image:

q2ghPCO.jpg

how about 

You'll need this tool: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35307/?

The author of the BBLS is one of those idiots who not only doesn't include script sources he states this:

You are also welcome to create add-ons for this mod by using BBLuxurySuite.esm as a master file in the CK. But, don't ask me for the hundreds of pages of source code. I have no interest in helping you create this mod's competition. This is worth repeating, because people continue to ask in PMs here on the Nexus. There are NO exceptions. I am not giving you my source code, not even if it is your dying grandmum's wish. Go learn to do these things yourself, instead of wanting me to carry you.

That ugly attitude is why I removed his mod from my game, unendorsed his mod and have not used it since.

Hey guys, been a while.

ZAZ is going wierd on me since I last rebuilt my computer. Everything works well enough, BUT. Everytime I start up a game file it gives me this Programmer Error: Please select one zaz/zfb animation.

I reset it and the text box stops for a time, but then it comes back again if I die or save and come back to the game. Any ideas?

This mod is WOW, or maybe I have enough spare time to have a small tweak. Lolz

Tried changing [it is possible] the SquirtingPussy meshes [meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Animated Equips\ZaZ Fuidity 2.0\02 Equipable Fluids] as a milk squirt.

post-30234-0-68780500-1429166739_thumb.jpg

post-30234-0-41129900-1429166754_thumb.gif

Change the Pelvis [1 NiStringExtraData] to Breast [NPC R Breast or NPC L Breast]

There are 3 NiNode Emitter, these are the location for the squirt will start (Correct me, if I'm wrong on that)

Hope this helps everyone [Haven's got a time to try everything out]...

Example

post-30234-0-48996600-1429167353_thumb.jpg

The squirt (FX) can be obtain through the console command >>>>>               Help "zaz f2"

Player.additem e026d64 1       <<< Example

Where do I find the blindfolds, gags, restraints, etc. Is there a place or do I need to use console commands to get said items. Also let me get this straight this involves sex scenes that are involve bondage gear in them? Also how do I access these machines you've said you've included, Is there a specific place I have to go or are they craftable, help please

That ugly attitude is why I removed his mod from my game, unendorsed his mod and have not used it since.

Ugh thats always an irritating attitude. I was looking at that mod but haven't done anything with it because he seemed rather proud that it had a bajillion scripts, and I couldn't really figure out what they could be needed for.

And seeing other modders as "competition" is unbelievably toxic to this sort of community.