Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I have a bunch of ghost wenches in the soul cairn I like to be able to have, is there a way to make ghosts able to to have sex?

Ghosts should work, use matchmaker to force it.

Some of the ghosts in the Soul Carin can't be interacted with, spells pass through them. I suspect this is what Parky is referring to.

thanks to both of you for responding, thought these girls would work as they are from the mod "Immersive wenches"

Something about the Free Camera Mode. It works no doubt. It can be switched on/off. All right. But what a pity, it gives me no opportunity for moving it up and down via m1/m2 respectively? I have to take a risk and use the tfc command during sex. It's a little bit inconvinient.

Do NOT use the automatic free camera. Instead press the 3 key on your number pad. Then you can use WASD to move the camera around and you mouse to change the angle of the movement, including of course up and down.

Unfortunately I have no number pad on my laptop keypad.

My laptop has a separate numeric pad but I almost always use a wireless keyboard, mouse and external monitor with it anyway.

Anyway, your laptop keyboard will have a key to enable the numpad embedded in the regular keys so you'll have to do three keystrokes (enable numpad, numpad "3", disable numpad) but try it and see if it isn't what you want.

Something about the Free Camera Mode. It works no doubt. It can be switched on/off. All right. But what a pity, it gives me no opportunity for moving it up and down via m1/m2 respectively? I have to take a risk and use the tfc command during sex. It's a little bit inconvinient.

Do NOT use the automatic free camera. Instead press the 3 key on your number pad. Then you can use WASD to move the camera around and you mouse to change the angle of the movement, including of course up and down.

My laptop has a separate numeric pad but I almost always use a wireless keyboard, mouse and external monitor with it anyway.

Anyway, your laptop keyboard will have a key to enable the numpad embedded in the regular keys so you'll have to do three keystrokes (enable numpad, numpad "3", disable numpad) but try it and see if it isn't what you want.

Kill me now, I don't understand. Which key should I strike in order to embed the nonexistent numpad 3 in one of the existent keys on my wrong laptop keyboard?

Kill me now, I don't understand. Which key should I strike in order to embed the nonexistent numpad 3 in one of the existent keys on my wrong laptop keyboard?

Doesn't bloody matter because you can remap that key in the SexLab MCM to whatever key you want.

Is there any way to stop the sperm textures from glowing in the dark?

I used to just use a sperm replacer but it's no longer compatible, and I quite like the improved bukkake system if it wasn't for that glow.

Different ENB?

No, this happens regardless of ENB, since the beginning of SexLab. And it's not just for me, I'm guessing it's universal but it doesn't bother everyone equally. Apparently it has to do with using a membrane shader which glows because of a lack of normal map, like all spell effects. I'm paraphrasing a post from 2013 which suggested using the decal system instead. 

I guess we can pretend it's some kind of glowing magical sperm or something, but I'd love it if it could be fixed.

Doesn't bloody matter because you can remap that key in the SexLab MCM to whatever key you want.

Got it at last. We are talking about the thing I've done long ago. About swtching between them - free camera and normal ingame camera view. Yes, I assigned the key 'M3' to (for) this purpose.

cd754761.jpg

The issue is that none of these two camera modes gives an option to slide up and down (without changing the angle of the movement) when using M1/M2 mouse key - you can try and see it yourself. This bloody important option could be given by the 'tfc' only.

Got it at last. We are talking about the thing I've done long ago. About swtching between them - free camera and normal ingame camera view. Yes, I assigned the key 'M3' to (for) this purpose.

cd754761.jpg

The issue is that none of these two camera modes gives an option to slide up and down (without changing the angle of the movement) when using M1/M2 mouse key - you can try and see it yourself. This bloody important option could be given by the 'tfc' only.

Ok, so we were both lacking a precision in our descriptions that led to this chase down the rabbit hole.

Your post made it sound like you had no way at all of changing the height and my post just mentioned using the mouse but not that it was done by changing the angle.

Frankly, I would like it to work the up and down using the left and right mouse keys exactly like the TFC command does as well. Changing the angle and moving takes more time and work to get the camera to where you want it.

I am crashing when i start a scene, i have xpmse and i run fnis, it doesn't happen all the time though but it seems to be happening more frequently. anyone know about this type of problem?

log attached. please help.

additional note, please keep me informed if that log indicates the issue is with pahe:

[PAHESex] Male PC

[05/07/2016 - 10:23:34AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Imperial Captain) -- TRUE -- HIT

[05/07/2016 - 10:23:34AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[imperial Captain] SetActor([Actor < (FF001311)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]

[05/07/2016 - 10:23:35AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Kuntz) -- TRUE -- MISS

[05/07/2016 - 10:23:35AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Kuntz] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]

[05/07/2016 - 10:23:35AM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Vaginal,Cowgirl, TagsSuppressed=Lesbian,FF, RequireAll=TRUE)

Guest ffabris

Frankly, I would like it to work the up and down using the left and right mouse keys exactly like the TFC command does as well. Changing the angle and moving takes more time and work to get the camera to where you want it.

Maybe this and/or this?

Maybe this and/or this?

The second "this" has no file attached, unfortunately. I'll check it out about the first. Need to make sure it gives me a desirable effect. Something tells me it does not.

WaxenFigure, I am glad we've finally come to terms.

Speaking of animation scenes,

1. Is there any way to disable all the other sounds - like smacking, rustling and so on - except the voice sounds? Is it possible to achieve via MCM menu or in some other way?

2. Couldn't find the way to disable visual ejaculation effects - all those dash-like jets and not-splash-like splashes. Want to leave only after-the-event cum effects enabled.

Guest ffabris

Maybe this and/or this?

The second "this" has no file attached, unfortunately. I'll check it out about the first. Need to make sure it gives me a desirable effect. Something tells me it does not.

WaxenFigure, I am glad we've finally come to terms.

Gah, sorry, didn't notice that the d/l was yanked.  :-|

1. Is there any way to disable all the other sounds - like smacking, rustling and so on - except the voice sounds? Is it possible to achieve via MCM menu or in some other way?

2. Couldn't find the way to disable visual ejaculation effects - all those dash-like jets and not-splash-like splashes. Want to leave only after-the-event cum effects enabled.

1. You can browse the audio files for Sexlab and substitute empty audio files for the sounds you want to eliminate.

2. ? You must have another mod install providing visual ejaculation because the Sexlab Framework only provides the "after cum" effect.

1. You can browse the audio files for Sexlab and substitute empty audio files for the sounds you want to eliminate.

2. ? You must have another mod install providing visual ejaculation because the Sexlab Framework only provides the "after cum" effect.

1. Succeeded.

2. Yeah, it should be SL-Cumshot. Seem to get integrated into SOS/SL system on its own and couldn't be deactivated through MCM menu.

3. I've found the silution on how to move free camera up and down while having sex. Customazible Camera and Screenshot Assist gave me a hand. There is a hotkey (default F1) which lets me toggle TFC without using console. It works but not without a glitch. After the end of the scene I literally loose control of myself, i.e. of my character. One time it is hands, next time - the whole body.

3. ... After the end of the scene I literally loose control of myself, i.e. of my character. One time it is hands, next time - the whole body.

Make sure you toggle OFF tfc before the end of the scene (before they "stand up").  That should prevent the issue.

i was wondering whe the animation limit is 375 is that 375 for both human and creature togeher or does that mean 375 for creatures and 375 for human ??

Separate - 375 for Humanoid, 375 for creature.  And unlike the previous limit, I don't believe it's a technical limitation just a practical one.

Hi i have a question about animations: in Sexlab MCM some animations (aggressive for example) not checked. To activate them in game i need to check them and then do Reset animation registry? But after this i check animations section again and they are not checked, its ok? they will randomly be used or im doing something wrong?

Hi i have a question about animations: in Sexlab MCM some animations (aggressive for example) not checked. To activate them in game i need to check them and then do Reset animation registry? But after this i check animations section again and they are not checked, its ok? they will randomly be used or im doing something wrong?

You don't need to reset animation registry if you just toggle some animations that already has its entry in Sexlab animation list.

Reset animation registry only needed if you add or remove animation.

I've had this persistent problem for a while now with Hentai Creatures starting multiple scenes at once.  When set to 'training' mode, they keep starting scenes with actors depending on settings, and if the timing is set to start scenes quickly after previous one ended, they eventually start playing scenes concurrently.  As result, they basically play two (and then more as scenes pile up) animations at once, bouncing between their positions in each animation.

I tracked down the issue to Sexlab.ValidateActor - which returns 1 for actors still involved in scene.  Further testing suggests the actor is cleared from Sexlab.AnimatingFaction before the thread is gone, and thus validates for scene before the old thread has finished (even if the animation already has).

This looks to me like a few seconds long window.  I'm not sure what exactly happens next, but my guess is either the actor cannot enter the thread pool the second time, or the actor gets cleared from the thread pool when the old thread finishes.. and then when ValidateActor is called, the function finds the actor is in AnimatingFaction but no longer in thread pool, and clears up the AnimatingFaction as well.

Whatever the actual mechanism though, when relying on ValidateActor to check if new scene can be started, the system seems to break.  When I added a separate test for if (SexLab.FindActorController(self) == -1) before letting the creature start the next scene, it seems the issue was cleared - setting up debug messages was showing that test holding the cycle back for about 4-5 seconds after animations had stopped, before the thread was cleared and next scene was able to start.

@Ashal - could you perhaps have a look at this?

-- edit --

I ended up adding a test to ValidateActor in sslActorLibrary script:

int function ValidateActor(Actor ActorRef)
    if !ActorRef
        Log("ValidateActor(NONE) -- FALSE -- Because they don't exist.")
        return -1
    ; Remove actors stuck in animating faction
    elseIf Config.ThreadSlots.FindActorController(ActorRef) != -1
        Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- FALSE -- They appear to already be in active thread")
        return -20
    elseIf ActorRef.IsInFaction(AnimatingFaction)
        ActorRef.RemoveFromFaction(AnimatingFaction)
        Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- WARN -- Was in AnimatingFaction but not in a thread")
    endIf    

No idea if that's ideal solution, but worked for me.  It'll never return -10 though - as long as actor is in thread, it'll come with -20, and once the actor is out of thread, they'll be removed from faction as well if they were still there.  Could have returned -10 on thread != -1 if compatibility is an issue - since that test does more or less the same thing.