Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

PrGo, on 23 Jul 2015 - 04:02 AM, said:

kassiekagain, on 22 Jul 2015 - 11:37 PM, said:

PrGo, on 22 Jul 2015 - 10:42 PM, said:

Chordveil, on 18 Jul 2015 - 01:26 AM, said:
hello my fellow members of Loverslab
i was trying to make a bodyslide for "Beat Blades Haruka" by jackga and "Blade and Soul Negligee" by i-don't-know-who (this is my first time as a modder so do forgive if things are not perfect)
only BnS negligee that is able to made it out unharmed, while i still need to figure things out for haruka
here's the screenshot

attachicon.gifScreenShot17.jpg

as always you need the original mod, and this is not tested yet with extreme body size

all credits goes to the people who actually involved in making this mod, i only make the body slide and convert it to HDT
p/s: if you know the original author, do pm me so i can ask for permission properly
attachicon.gifBnS Negligee bodyslide HDT.rar

I can't seem to find the outfit in bodyslide. Installed the mod and everything, put in bodyslide files, and still nothing. Any idea what to do?

I believe you need the original BnS negligee files, unfortunately these no longer seem to be available due to copyright.

That's not the issue, I have those from a while back. But the outfit isn't even showing up in Bodyslide, even though I installed it properly like every other Bodyslide armor I have.

hmm, did you already make sure that all the files were placed in right place? the shapedata and slidersets should have "chordveil blade and soul negligee" and "chordveil negligee" to it, and it was under the name "chord blade and soul negligee" in the studio if you miss it

if you already tried those then you might try to download this file just in case it was different, took me a long time to find since i don't know if i can upload it due to all the file being removed because of the copyright

after finally gave up (yes i gave up), here's the bodyslide + HDT for Beat blades Haruka that i'm trying to make for almost a week

current issues:

- little bit clipping around the back right shoulders, and the left strap on the front when moving depend on the animation (i left it like this purposely to fit the body since it would look weird if i make it more loose)

- black little part that will appear in the white part on the breast if your breast is big (i don't know how to fix this, see screenshot below for detail)

post-8513-0-07434000-1437626447_thumb.png

if you want to fix it go ahead, you can take the credit for making the bodyslide as well, just don't forget to credit jackga as the original author. Otherwise, it is ready to use

as always you need the original file for this (under the name "Q ninja")

Beat Blades Haruka bodyslide HDT.rar

as someone asking me if there's any bodyslide for atelier ayesha by jackga, and since there's none i pick it up myself

the clothes itself was made for extremely thin body as the design of the skirt was made with cone shape, so if you think your character look fatter then well. . . you know the reason

here's the comparison of my body and how it looks like when wearing the clothes (contain nudity lol)

post-8513-0-10659400-1437709326_thumb.png

you need the original file, and credits to jackga as the original author

only made the for the black version, if you want both green and black just use the meshes that the bodyslide created > replace the name > and guide to the green clothes texture with nifscope manually

Atelier Ayesha Bodyslide HDT.rar

Hello, I'm new to this forum, unfortunately I do not know how to use the CBBE Bodyslide Conversion files on BodySlide or how to activate them ingame. If someone could help me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Okay, there are quite a few tutorials available, try -

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=1286275from the Bodyslide and Outfit Studio mod page -

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/? (There are quite a few tutorials there)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=1324094is another one

Or there is the tutorial thread here -

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

Archived