Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

Cassandra Frost Witch

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68653/

CBBE/CBBE HDT/CBBE BodySlide conversion, sent to author. UUNP may follow.

@Cell

It seems I am confused by what i read for some of those armors made by NSK13.

Could you (or someone) tell me which of the armors have bodyslide conversions that include the belly node.

Personally I do not use any armor mod unless it has belly nodes for proper belly scaling.

And I cannot tell just from their respective threads which ones do and dont.

I know the celes and merta assassin have belly nodes (and one or two others I think), but most of the others I have downloaded do not seem to.

Do I just have old versions or are some not converted with belly nodes?

Cassandra Frost Witch

@Cell

Could you (or someone) tell me which of the armors have bodyslide conversions that include the belly node.

Personally I do not use any armor mod unless it has belly nodes for proper belly scaling.

I know the celes and merta assassin have belly nodes (and one or two others I think), but most of the others I have downloaded do not seem to.

I don't know about Mitosuke's previous conversions, but mine all have the belly node (CBBE HDT/UUNP HDT = belly weights).

Cassandra Frost Witch

@Cell

I don't know about Mitosuke's previous conversions, but mine all have the belly node (CBBE HDT/UUNP HDT = belly weights).

ok yea i think i might be using a good amount of mitos conversions.

Are yours all hosted directly on NSK13's mod pages or are any of them located Elsweyr (bad pun intended)

ok yea i think i might be using a good amount of mitos conversions.

Are yours all hosted directly on NSK13's mod pages or are any of them located Elsweyr (bad pun intended)

All on his mod pages.

thank you sir.

I see in your spoiler tab on this op that it only lists the black rose and two gwelda armors. (& cassandra, obviously to early to be on there yet tho)

Are those the only 4 or have you redone most\all of them.

thank you sir.

I see in your spoiler tab on this op that it only lists the black rose and two gwelda armors. (& cassandra, obviously to early to be on there yet tho)

Are those the only 4 or have you redone most\all of them.

I don't think the list contains them all. Just check the Nexus author profile of nsk13.

I am still not having an easy time determining which ones are yours.

If the nsk13 mod pages download sections have bodyslide files are those yours?

because reading the mod pages only 4 pages say you directly made the bodyslide files.

here is a picture of the info cut from the mod pages to show my current confusion (hopefully)

*edit*

ignore now i just reread the bottom of the picture I sent and It finally clicked. Now i feel like a real idiot.

post-227966-0-50023000-1439495329_thumb.png

because reading the mod pages only 4 pages say you directly made the bodyslide files.

here is a picture of the info cut from the mod pages to show my current confusion (hopefully)

*edit*

ignore now i just reread the bottom of the picture I sent and It finally clicked. Now i feel like a real idiot.

The CBBE conversions of the last 5 outfits are mine.

*edit*

The CBBE conversions of the last 5 outfits are mine.

ok thanks

hey...best collection and hard work ever

is there an update for the devious devices bodyslide...after my last update to the devious devices chastity belts are too small to fit my preset ?? beside it's slides doesn't work anymore in the bodyslide ??

I am curious, I have seen like 3-4 different conversions for Devious Devices.

Which one is the most recent or most up to date with HDT support and belly node scaling for the few things that cover the belly. IE: harnesses.

Is it the Skeuomorph one in the OP?

had you found any Budroi

hey...best collection and hard work ever

is there an update for the devious devices bodyslide...after my last update to the devious devices chastity belts are too small to fit my preset ?? beside it's slides doesn't work anymore in the bodyslide ??

I am curious, I have seen like 3-4 different conversions for Devious Devices.

Which one is the most recent or most up to date with HDT support and belly node scaling for the few things that cover the belly. IE: harnesses.

Is it the Skeuomorph one in the OP?

had you found any Budroi

I am interested in an updated Devious Devices Bodyslide too..

Hello people.

I would like to learn how to do bodyslide conversions, and I found some videos, but the weight painting and the creating HDT (breast but and belly movement) on an originally static armor is beyond my comprehension and I could not find a good guide. Is anybody can help me with pointing to the right direction (tutorials) or explaining how it works, please?

Question: is it possible to replace a vanilla outfit with one of these custom outfits?

More specifically: I've downloaded Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77, and while most of them look great, the Wench outfit has a lot of seams. This is especially noticable if don't use a skinny body. The default CBBE Curby body works, but anything above that at you immediately get gaps.

So what I want to do is replace the Wench outfit in game with something completely different. Lets say a random Santa outfit, or a bikini. Is this possible? How would I do this?

I want to use Immersive Wenches but I'd rather not be confronted with faulty clothing all the time :(

Question: is it possible to replace a vanilla outfit with one of these custom outfits?

~Snip~

So what I want to do is replace the Wench outfit in game with something completely different. Lets say a random Santa outfit, or a bikini. Is this possible? How would I do this?

I want to use Immersive Wenches but I'd rather not be confronted with faulty clothing all the time :(

Oh it's very much possible. How you do it like this. First is to create a folder path in your Skyrim directory that identical to the one the wench outfit uses...

Data/meshes/clothes/wench

Next you want to grab the 0 and 1 meshes of your chosen custom outfit, drag and drop them into the new folder above, the rename the meshes as follows...

CustomOutfit_0.nif to wenchoutfitf_0

CustomOutfit_1.nif to wenchoutfitf_1

That should just about do it. Bear in mind this won't 100% with some custom armors as sometimes they use different body part numbers, resulting in some parts of an outfit not to appear. Other than that, you should be OK to swap as you like.

Also I want to let slip that I updated my conversion thread. It's not a big update at all (just two outfits really), but I felt it worth sharing. :)

Archived