Requires original

Stoneheart Plate armor bodyslide

it looks something like this

*it's the one with the purple bra, not all

requires original

Thanks for these.

Glad they were converted.

Any chance they will be finished?

IE. The remaining few that havent been converted yet.

And going through and converting them so they use full weight slider?

Currently all 3 only build the max weight.

because the original author only made one weight

Making a fixed esp that adds weight slider support would take me all of 2 minutes.

If you can provide a 0 weight mesh I can make it for those 3 armors and send it to you to be included in your files.

*edit*

Looking through the original files...

Nightingale armor already has weight support, he just built both _0 & _1 the same size.

just open the slider set file and click "save as" , choose the low/high weight output

Sorry to interrupt Mr.Tough Guy here but it's probably best if you could make your personal conversion thread instead of creating new posts for every Made-In-Bodyslide2 conversion.

Just sayin.

Can anyone fix Sun Magic Gloves and Boots? They are inside my hand/legs with "standart" sliders for hands/legs... Im already create a fix for boots, but to fix gloves i need 3d Max or Blender that i didnt have and dont know how to succesfully use them.

P.S. I think its not a "request" of full armor conversion...

So, a somewhat rude and presumptuous question, but would it be possible for a new section or tag to be added to bodyslide outfits, WIP/incomplete (or if you want to be mean, half-assed). I've noticed that many bodyslide outfits, with the -default CBBE HDT body-, look fine if you don't move, but as soon as you move clip rather bad, usually around the breasts, ass, and joints.  A few even clip badly standing still, or come with the default body still in it. I don't want to insult anyone here, as they are likely far better than anything I could make, but a lot of people won't make a bodyslide conversion if they see one is already made. Knowing that a mod's outfits are only partially converted, or of lower quality would let others try their hand at it, and see if they can improve upon it. 

So, a somewhat rude and presumptuous question, but would it be possible for a new section or tag to be added to bodyslide outfits, WIP/incomplete (or if you want to be mean, half-assed). I've noticed that many bodyslide outfits, with the -default CBBE HDT body-, look fine if you don't move, but as soon as you move clip rather bad, usually around the breasts, ass, and joints.  A few even clip badly standing still, or come with the default body still in it. I don't want to insult anyone here, as they are likely far better than anything I could make, but a lot of people won't make a bodyslide conversion if they see one is already made. Knowing that a mod's outfits are only partially converted, or of lower quality would let others try their hand at it, and see if they can improve upon it. 

Really dumb question. Nobody going waste a lot time checking every single outfit in Bodyslide list just see if bad or not. Who going check all AKA BAMM? Who dumb enough check Tera? :lol: Really need think twice before say something because you don't take time understand how much time take check every mod and edit page. :P

Really dumb question. Nobody going waste a lot time checking every single outfit in Bodyslide list just see if bad or not. Who going check all AKA BAMM? Who dumb enough check Tera? :lol: Really need think twice before say something because you don't take time understand how much time take check every mod and edit page. :P

Which is why you let users report in outfits with problems. Or responsible authors that are aware of problems in the outfit but don't have the time/knowledge to fix it. 

So, a somewhat rude and presumptuous question, but would it be possible for a new section or tag to be added to bodyslide outfits, WIP/incomplete (or if you want to be mean, half-assed). I've noticed that many bodyslide outfits, with the -default CBBE HDT body-, look fine if you don't move, but as soon as you move clip rather bad, usually around the breasts, ass, and joints.  A few even clip badly standing still, or come with the default body still in it. I don't want to insult anyone here, as they are likely far better than anything I could make, but a lot of people won't make a bodyslide conversion if they see one is already made. Knowing that a mod's outfits are only partially converted, or of lower quality would let others try their hand at it, and see if they can improve upon it

Actually, that is kinda true but not really - kinda in the gray area. A lot of our fabulous people who do conversions will simply do a duplicate conversion if someone asks for it and saying why or will just redo it because it could have been better. Remember, this is a hobby. No one gets paid for doing conversions. It's simply done out of the kindness of their hearts.

Also, you can fix the clipping in OS. It really isn't that hard. I do it all the time to do touch ups and never have issues. It also depends on your preset. If you have 4 foot breasts and 5 foot butts you should expect clipping.

Which is why you let users report in outfits with problems. Or responsible authors that are aware of problems in the outfit but don't have the time/knowledge to fix it. 

Didn't I tell you think twice before you post? Know I did. :lol: Here main problems come with request. We come here see new bodyside links. Was you here during Poll? Was pure click baiting playing with people emotions. People reporting problem! People reporting problems! People talking about problems next two pages or so. Look at What is ths topic, take people two or more pages clear something done in one or two post. Ungiveable! Move the fuck on already. :angry: Sorry derail topic for bit.. :s 

Please forgive me! :( Here peace offering to everybody here. :P Fashion Clothes cbbe-tbbp. Warning! A lot breast jiggling in demo video.. http://www.mediafire.com/download/24kixyn5ersdk6d/FashionClothes+Bodyslide.rar

Hi folks I got a request for this mod full of lingerie :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25389/?

It's not one outfit but a bunch and I would love to see it "bodyslided" HDT style, especially with the UnderPants mod we can find here on LL

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1878-underpants/

That's would be so Great !!!

hi can anyone convert this armors, i try but i cant 

Mainthreadrule.gif

tumblr_inline_nkbe5dJ8t71qfwhgs.gif

The most Beautiful reminder ever!

This.......

why all lists of clothing for unpb / unp / cbbe body slide / etc.. there're some of it..

threads like this one isn't stickied (only those who updated frequently though)? i think it would make most ppls easier to search for clothings of their own preferences and up to date.. it's hard to find clothes....

why all lists of clothing for unpb / unp / cbbe body slide / etc.. there're some of it..

threads like this one isn't stickied (only those who updated frequently though)? i think it would make most ppls easier to search for clothings of their own preferences and up to date.. it's hard to find clothes....

Wait until Ashal finds the time to open the BodySlide subforum, if he does.

Got a quick question for you, fellow Bodyslide enthusiasts. 

I vaguely remember someone posting a Harley Quinn outfit somewhere on the forum. I know there's one somewhere with the traditional outfit, but the one I remember seeing was a recreation of Harley's outfit from the upcoming Batman: Arkham Knight game. As a person with a serious skirt fetish, I am desperately trying to find it again. I don't remember what body type is was for, or even where I saw the mod, so I turn to you fine gentlemen. Will you help me with my search?

By the way, this is just for reference. The mod was this outfit: http://cosplaysky.com/batman-arkham-knight-harley-quinn-dress-cosplay-costume.html

Edit: Forgot to add the part 2 to this. If this mod cannot be found, I will take any other mod that has a similar skirt style. I need those for... reasons...

Archived