Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

• 2 weeks later...

Good day folks.

Can somebody share with me. Main files of Fairytales Mod(http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/26064884.html)

Authors links don't work and i can't find them on nexus.

Don't know if you're still in need of this, but since nobody else responded....

I don't have the original, but i can provide you with the textures, my slightly edited esp and meshes (that went through bodyslide, but you'll probably make your own and overwrite em anyway).

Good day folks.

Can somebody share with me. Main files of Fairytales Mod(http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/26064884.html)

I don't have the original, but i can provide you with the textures, my slightly edited esp and meshes (that went through bodyslide, but you'll probably make your own and overwrite em anyway).

Kind people already shared. :shy:

Me again with more stupid questions :angel:

1. How to I add BBP to a conversion?

I've done a simple UNPB to CBBE conversion of the Dungeon Explorer set (Bikini set, Dungeon set, Coat, and boots).

But I want to give it that breast and butt bounce.... How do I do that???

2. What Freak'n option is it to upload a file on the forums???

And last but not least... I was try'n to do the Chapi kit which is a UNPB BBP setup to CBBE and it looks alright in Outfit Studio but The breast size and bounce don't look correct in game...

Edit.

A rough run of the Dungeon explorer

Now that does not have BBP or HDT. I want to redo it with HDT support so I've got a thread up on the HDT section ask'n how to add HDT to a converted set... hopefully I can get an answer to that and start making some cool conversions...

any convertion to cbbe body  ?

any convertion to cbbe body  ?

Me again with more stupid questions :angel:

1. How to I add BBP to a conversion?

I've done a simple UNPB to CBBE conversion of the Dungeon Explorer set (Bikini set, Dungeon set, Coat, and boots).

But I want to give it that breast and butt bounce.... How do I do that???

2. What Freak'n option is it to upload a file on the forums???

And last but not least... I was try'n to do the Chapi kit which is a UNPB BBP setup to CBBE and it looks alright in Outfit Studio but The breast size and bounce don't look correct in game...

Edit.

A rough run of the Dungeon explorer

Now that does not have BBP or HDT. I want to redo it with HDT support so I've got a thread up on the HDT section ask'n how to add HDT to a converted set... hopefully I can get an answer to that and start making some cool conversions...

That was 2 years ago.... since then I've gotten a little better at doing conversions (sometimes I'll even post them on a thread somewhere and make people go hunting for them...).

However I don't do CBBE stuff for Skyrim... probably cause I use UUNP Special (that and the fact that I actually put UUNP together to begin with, but that is a whole different story).

Now I may have done one or two things for CBBE FO4 (I can not confirm or deny that at this point in time).

How do you batch build these bodyslide sets when the preset box is empty? Does that mean I have to manually set the sliders to be able to build them?

That means either they aren't for bodyslide or the files have been placed in the wrong location. which set is giving you issues? More than not with armor it's best to install manually. Sometimes you'll find zip folders within zip folders which then if you use NMM or MO will just place the zipped folder in data.

please i am looking for a nude start mod can any of you help  ?

Nude start mod?

is anyone esle worried about no remorse which hasnt posted here for a month? cus i am :( this is like the only list of bodyslide compatible mods that includes stuff that isnt on the nexus

Yeah, he's kind of disappeared...

How do you batch build these bodyslide sets when the preset box is empty? Does that mean I have to manually set the sliders to be able to build them?

Wait.. I'm sorry. I think I misunderstood you. So, you're saying the body preset drop down box on the top left? I haven't come across that but, still, which armor?

I downloaded the DEM Ritual Bodyslide files, and the Northgirl files and when I "filter by group" to choose these bodyslide sets, the preset drop down where the cbbe bodies should be is empty, so I'm not sure If what body I'm batch building for. I'm attempting to build for just the default CBBE curvy preset.

This is what the window looks like when I do this.

attachicon.gifDesktop 02.08.2016 - 17.31.02.01.png

Not sure if that's how it's supposed to be, or if the files didn't install correctly.

Looks like the Outfit was not configured to use the CBBE presets (assign it to the CBBE group and then all the default cbbe presets should apear).

So you can either Assign the CBBE group to it or you can load the cbbe body (base, hdt, tbbp, etc) as the body/outfit and then try to find the group it is part of a batch build it (this should take your preset and build the outfit the way you  want it). Or you can type in the outfit name in the Outfit Filter (top right) and then batch build (should end up with only items with that name in the batch).

• 2 weeks later...

Could we have a Bodyslide conversion of the SxS CBBEv3 Curvy - Swimsuit design resource

first post of the thread:

THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD

FOR HELP & PETITIONS VISIT AND REPLY HERE!!

go over that thread and give proper sources. maybe some kind soul would find strength to satiate the innumerable requests there.

• 2 weeks later...

Good day folks.

Kind people already shared. :shy:

Can you post a link here or send it to me per PM ? I'm also searching for it :).

I'm really new to this but the UUNP body and concept in BodySlide got me to go back and use a UNP body. UUNP means I can use several shapes like I did with CBBE.

So anyways... I started doing conversions to UUNP BodySlide. My Thread is HERE.

Gatti 12 and Bean Sidhe were my first ones. I've also done Sexy Elves, Aradia Rogue, Hentai Mixed, and today I did the Fox 39 set (all 11 of them!)

I'm getting better at it, but I won't claim to be anywhere near as good as some of the folks that have been at it a while.

JUST doing the bodySlide files for UUNP. I did not add them to the CBBE master group but they should work on any body that's in BodySlide with a little editing of the slidergroups file.

I'm sorry, but how do I do this editing of slidergroups file"?

Thanks in advance :D

get to the converted file's directory, for example:

Ero Selene Armor HDT BS2\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderGroups

then open up whatever the .xml file is, in this example's case, it should look like this:

post-75792-0-18423500-1462643545_thumb.jpg

what you want to do is copy the chunk of codes starting from <Group name = "whatever the armor name given by author"> until </Group>, paste it further down, and change whatever the quoted text in <Group name> to CBAdvanced, just like in the attached picture. after that it should show up in bodyslide for CBBE bodies.

then open up whatever the .xml file is, in this example's case, it should look like this:

what you want to do is copy the chunk of codes starting from <Group name = "whatever the armor name given by author"> until </Group>, paste it further down, and change whatever the quoted text in <Group name> to CBAdvanced, just like in the attached picture. after that it should show up in bodyslide for CBBE bodies.

Hi,

Thanks for replying! I followed your instructions and got the outfit to show up in bodyslide :D!

However, after building it and trying it in game, it yields the same results as before I did any editing. The body is distorted when equipping the items along with massive neck and arm gaps. Do you happen to know how I can fix this?

Thanks again :D!

Hi,

Thanks for replying! I followed your instructions and got the outfit to show up in bodyslide :D!

However, after building it and trying it in game, it yields the same results as before I did any editing. The body is distorted when equipping the items along with massive neck and arm gaps. Do you happen to know how I can fix this?

apart from asking you to do a conversion of the outfit yourself, i'm afraid i have no other way of helping you out. this is probably because the mesh is still generated for other kind of body, only that it will show up even when the cbbe body slide is selected. or maybe i'm missing out on something that i'm not aware of. you'd be better off waiting or asking for someone with more experience in bodyslide

Hi,

Post a picture. Do you have the proper skeleton if you're using hdt/bbp/tbbp?

• 5 months later...

The no-remorse HDT fur armor link seems to be broken. Can't link because I'm a new user or something, but it's at the bottom of the "no-remorse" spoiler in the first post.

Can someone who downloaded this reupload it for me? Or maybe the author can fix the link

Thanks

I lost my all my conversions when my PC died. Im trying to remake the Hide and Fur pack but new Outfit studio give me a lot of headache, i cant make butt bounce and breast together without damn clipping.

I apologize for my absence too, i was about a year without a computer.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for my English.

I am downloading, the clothes, but the game does not change anything, I heard somewhere about the functions of auto fitting body armor under the preset, but I can not find the details. Just after changing things in the studio by hand and save the project in the game, nothing changes. I ask your help.

I use COS Body and ALSL preset.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried posting in a few places  but haven't received any responses yet. Would anyone be willing to help me make a CBBE conversion of the old Metalbody Skimpysuits mod? I have the .zip file.

Either that, or can someone just help me add specular effects like these to a skintight bodysuit for CBBE?

post-1113183-0-63182200-1482000677_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Archived