Does anyone have  WristIronHDT.nif without stupid smp hdt attached to it? In game it's tanking my fps to 1-7... 

at this location: meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\

It's only happening with the latest FSMP, it was ok as in didn't tank FPS. But chain still was not visible so what is the point?

I think there was another similar item, part of the iron chain outfit. Ankles maybe? I will find it! and destroy its HDT.

13 hours ago, zarantha said:

Devious Devices Expansion and Devious Devices Integration are part of Devious Devices SE 5.2. Install DD SE 5.2 first. Make sure vortex enabled ALL of the plugins after installing DD SE and deploying - sometimes it doesn't when there are multiple plugins in a single mod. Only after all of DD SE's plugins are deployed and enabled can you install DDe. You might need to restart vortex after installing DD SE.

Vortex doing shit like not enabling stuff after install was only one of the reasons I switched back to MO2.

I checked through all of the files and the ESMs i need dont seem to be in there at all, is there a way I could get your copy maybe?

Here is another post regarding nipple piercings misalignement…

I know they are numerous, but most are old and doesn’t really fit with the mods I use now.

Here is a visual (if it’s necessary)

Spoiler

Screen-Shot13.png

I use XP32 + CBBE + 3BA. I also use OBody NG to distribute body presets to all NPCs and to switch mine during gameplay.

Regarding DD mods : I use the latest version of DD (5.2) + DD NG (I don’t think it’s relevant here) + DCL 9.0 + the DCL 3BBB conversion found in the Troubleshooting post (Thx Zarantha!)

I mostly know the problem of floating nipple piercings come from a wrong BodySlide setup, but I don’t know how to run it properly with all of that.

Here what I usually do:

Spoiler

Capture-d-cran-2024-01-05-151110.png

Outfit/Body: CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing

Preset: - Zeroed Sliders -  (as advised of OBody installation guide to make it works)

I doesn’t select any group to be sure patching all my outfits (despite a lot of loading time during batch building)

I click the bi button ‘Build’ just to calm my paranoia (with meshes of female body ticked at the left)

Then I Batch Build (with Build Morphs ticked)

Ingame, the percing doesn’t follow the nipple. If I switch to a body preset with more curves, the piercing can even be placed in the breast.

14 hours ago, ssskn said:

Does anyone have  WristIronHDT.nif without stupid smp hdt attached to it? In game it's tanking my fps to 1-7... 

at this location: meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\

It's only happening with the latest FSMP, it was ok as in didn't tank FPS. But chain still was not visible so what is the point?

I think there was another similar item, part of the iron chain outfit. Ankles maybe? I will find it! and destroy its HDT.

If it's only a problem in the newest versions, then use the old XMLs linked on the troubleshooting post.

Or alternately, install DD NG, where all the HDT SMP items are in the middle of getting reworked. I remember those getting talked about, but don't recall if they're in the latest version, so might need to join the DD NG discord to get the ones that haven't been published yet. It's still not done, but audhol is working some magic and they're getting better. There's even a working prisoner chains now! (just don't move too fast.)

Or you can rename the XML as Elsidia mentioned to remove physics completely. And if you don't want the stiff chains, then open up the wrist chains nif in outfit studio and delete the chains, then save and export the nif again. If there's a low/high weight, you'd need to do that for both.

11 hours ago, Ony50066 said:

I checked through all of the files and the ESMs i need dont seem to be in there at all, is there a way I could get your copy maybe?

No. You download it from here. The file is named Devious Devices [SE][AE][VR] 5.2.7z. It sounds like you're installing the old LE versions of the mod, which wouldn't work anyway on SE.

There is no way to not get all the base ESMs, they're installed at the same time since it's an AIO installer. The only thing you get options on are if you For Him and BRRF and some patches, and what animation types and body you want.

4 hours ago, limonotu said:

I use the latest version of DD (5.2) + DD NG

It's a problem with DD NG. Either build the nipple piercings with DD NG disabled, or join the discord and get the updated files to fix the misalignment.

And yes, with obody, you'd use the zeroed sliders preset.

We started discussing this a bit further up, but here's the bit confirming the solution:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se/?do=findComment&comment=4258625

Edit: And thank you for mentioning your setup, even if you thought it wasn't relevant. Mods can have the weirdest interactions at times, and since DD NG is fixing HDT SMP files and adding new ones like the piercings, some of my bodyslides are getting overwritten.

Edited by zarantha
47 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It's a problem with DD NG. Either build the nipple piercings with DD NG disabled, or join the discord and get the updated files to fix the misalignment.

And yes, with obody, you'd use the zeroed sliders preset.

We started discussing this a bit further up, but here's the bit confirming the solution:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se/?do=findComment&comment=4258625

Edit: And thank you for mentioning your setup, even if you thought it wasn't relevant. Mods can have the weirdest interactions at times, and since DD NG is fixing HDT SMP files and adding new ones like the piercings, some of my bodyslides are getting overwritten.

Thank you for your fast answer!

Yup, it seems DD NG was in fact relevant. Tested like advised, working great. I just need to launch showracemenu to adapt the piercing if I change the body preset with OBody.

With this in mind, I discovered another bug which was giving me a headache with KS Hair HDT : If DD NG is activated, unequip an item froze my PC hair.

I think I will wait further public releases of DD NG before playing with it.

7 minutes ago, limonotu said:

Thank you for your fast answer!

Yup, it seems DD NG was in fact relevant. Tested like advised, working great. I just need to launch showracemenu to adapt the piercing if I change the body preset with OBody.

With this in mind, I discovered another bug which was giving me a headache with KS Hair HDT : If DD NG is activated, unequip an item froze my PC hair.

I think I will wait further public releases of DD NG before playing with it.

I think they are aware of this issue, but you might post on the DD NG thread to make sure. SMP reset might fix it temporarily.

I ended up converting WristIronHDT.nif myself. Basically deleted everything then copied weights from cbbe hand.

Here it is if anyone wants.

I'll try renaming the XML on the next one, a piece iron chains should have same issue, pretty sure that may CTD from not finding the file tho.

WristIronHDT.nif

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

No. You download it from here. The file is named Devious Devices [SE][AE][VR] 5.2.7z. It sounds like you're installing the old LE versions of the mod, which wouldn't work anyway on SE.

There is no way to not get all the base ESMs, they're installed at the same time since it's an AIO installer. The only thing you get options on are if you For Him and BRRF and some patches, and what animation types and body you want.

I'm kicking myself because it was that simple haha, somehow I must've clicked on a bad link that took me to the LE versions without realizing it.

Unfortunately, my game version is 1.6.1130 and the installer for the file you linked doesn't offer that version type : (

Will this file get updated, is there a different file available, or is my only option to downgrade to 1.6.640 skyrim?

Thanks again!

Good day.  There was a problem.  If someone knows how to solve it, I will be very grateful.  Literally: An error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices.  Please check the log for more information.  ErrorText: Is wearing device received none augmend.  Tell me how to fix it.  Thank you.

17 hours ago, Ony50066 said:

I'm kicking myself because it was that simple haha, somehow I must've clicked on a bad link that took me to the LE versions without realizing it.

Unfortunately, my game version is 1.6.1130 and the installer for the file you linked doesn't offer that version type : (

Will this file get updated, is there a different file available, or is my only option to downgrade to 1.6.640 skyrim?

Thanks again!

Already covered multiple times....

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se/?do=findComment&comment=4260543

5 hours ago, Denis97 said:

Good day.  There was a problem.  If someone knows how to solve it, I will be very grateful.  Literally: An error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices.  Please check the log for more information.  ErrorText: Is wearing device received none augmend.  Tell me how to fix it.  Thank you.

Do you still get it on a new game?

Do you still get it on a minimal install with only DD and it's requirements?

2 hours ago, vamprrsims said:

i keep getting a message when i try to launch the game about a plugin error, skse says that dd is incompatible with the current version of the game. i have AE and i tried both versions in the installer

You probably have AE 1.6.1130, which is not in the installer. Try one of these options from the post two up from yours:

12 hours ago, noncorporeal said:

“hobble debuff strength” value in the MCM?

This variable not in MCM but write into item enchantment effect.

Also lower more will be end with that you can't move as there is overweight effect too

Use console to set player variable multispeed

player.set av multispeed to 20

later not forgot return this variable to 100, when dress is off, or it will ends with lovered movement speed.

1 hour ago, Mbaln04 said:

for some reason when i start a new game it crashes

If you're on 1.6.1130, make sure the DD DLL is updated per the post linked below, and that you're using the NG version of consoleutils. Regular consoleutils is crashing when used with many mods, including DD. 

sorry to bother you about this but the current version supports up to SKSE 2.2.3 and the current version of SKSE is 2.2.5 , is there a solution for this other than downgrading? i love your mod so much I'm gonna go through the downgrade if necessary.

45 minutes ago, Yggdarashil said:

sorry to bother you about this but the current version supports up to SKSE 2.2.3 and the current version of SKSE is 2.2.5 , is there a solution for this other than downgrading? i love your mod so much I'm gonna go through the downgrade if necessary.

Read the post above, fucking christ…

Sorry to bother but i had a question, So i just came back to sky AE and i noticed it was updated and DD was one of the mods that needed an update, downloaded and installed it but the plug in isn't showing up and im getting a popup saying the plugin is disabled, can anyone help?

So I'm having an issue that has been mentioned on page 400 of this thread but apparently has not been addressed (or I didn't find the answer, I did search on all pages between 400 and this one) with the mittens.

Namely, that there is an issue with successful removal. As in, when you're locked in mittens and try to unlock them, three things can happen:

* the key falls, you pick it up

* the key falls and disappears

* you insert the key and the mittens fall off

Problem being that when I finally get the third message, it is IMMEDIATELY overriden by another message ("You are too tired"). And they don't fall off.

Even if I just waited for one hour. Or slept for twelve.

So once you get the "can't struggle out from" and "can't cut" stages of trying to remove them without a key, you get locked in an utterly infuriating minigame of trying to unlock them but failing even when you finally (and it has a very low rate) succeed.

It is really, really annoying. Like, really.

Edit: My mistake, there is a fourth outcome I just had after, I think 90 IRL minutes of trying to get them off: the key can break. So I assume that if lock jamming was allowed in my settings, that could also happen.

Basically, all outcomes except "removing them" work fine.

Edited by FromMindoir