Although they are not captures of the game, I wanted to show you some extractions that I have made for two sets of full body tattoos, one will be made up of 3 that will be for male gender, the second one will consist of 4 will be for the female gender, they are still raw , without finishing cleaning.

For men

Spoiler

1.png

2.png3.png

For woman

Spoiler

rock star.pngrogue.pngsuccubus.pngpop star.png

54 minutes ago, Josua1970 said:

Today I have been modifying a bit a stage and setting up a small museum of torture, apart I was not happy with the impalement of one of my victims, so I took advantage to make a KEBAB of that victim.

Does anyone want a sim roast?

My torture room, cozy right?

Looks oh so cozy. SIM ROAST! SIM ROAST! SIM ROAST! SIM ROAST! --it's what sims were made for.

6 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Looks oh so cozy. SIM ROAST! SIM ROAST! SIM ROAST! SIM ROAST! --it's what sims were made for.

1 minute ago, R-Lo said:

Quite funny to see this after watching Game of Thrones! ? Looks awesome!

I just watched the second episode of the eighth season this afternoon, I like Arya Stark more every day.
There is one of the extractions that is suitable for your 2B android R-Lo, which is the last one I'm going to clean tonight to start riding tomorrow, I think you'll like it.

28 minutes ago, Josua1970 said:

I just watched the second episode of the eighth season this afternoon, I like Arya Stark more every day.
There is one of the extractions that is suitable for your 2B android R-Lo, which is the last one I'm going to clean tonight to start riding tomorrow, I think you'll like it.

Same here! It was a nice episode to watch but bit tough to see Arya as anything but the little one from earlier seasons lol, I had to close my eyes ? 

That sounds interesting as I have not used my 2B sim for a while and will be good to try out! 

13 minutes ago, erplederp said:

@R-Lo So I made the dirty socks for Lara you suggested, they fit the look well! And while I was at it I also gave her the faded cut across the left eyebrow (or maybe it is just uneven growth?) which can be seen in some concept art. And also broke the glass on her watch. Poor girl, lol.

Can't wait to see how she looks after the new addition, she looks real good already so to be closer still will be fun to see! 

Look out Selvadorada ?

I needed some hours to relax from my jealousy attack, when I saw thaaaaat hooves! ?

But lanmi really needs a better CAS Background, so we may melt away from the start? ?

@Joshua1970 Such a cozy room - roasted sims? I would prefer a little bullwhip session outdoors. Sorry, I fear I m bit primitiv.

I've recreated another of my Sims 2 characters - Nadine's best friend Diane Locke. She'll be in the story later on.

She also has history with Nick, who is possibly her son's father. She didn't want to find out at the time (Some might remember that saga from my Sims 2 stories)

150.png.2b82e3670b1175e577fe1a9fc116ee1a.png

12 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

I needed some hours to relax from my jealousy attack, when I saw thaaaaat hooves! ?

But lanmi really needs a better CAS Background, so we may melt away from the start? ?

@Joshua1970 Such a cozy room - roasted sims? I would prefer a little bullwhip session outdoors. Sorry, I fear I m bit primitiv.

Hello Mariana, I'm glad you like my little torture room, although it's incomplete, there are two accessories that I can not find, one is an iron lady and the other is a Garrote Bil, it was what was used here in Spain for executions , a rather unpleasant machine.

Mhm, my torture rooms have to have very high ceilings - shorter whips than bullwhips also need this (rl).

Sometimes I fear I m one or more steps to realistic (BD)SM and not in a kind of unrealistic murderer things.

And I always love my victims to much to do anything that shows too much torture. Because I just like torture that drives my subs mad at own (hidden) wishes.

I m not a kind of Mistress which likes to own someone (as a slave or as a something).

I prefer to get experience for both (or more) at the scenario / session.

RL and Sims is different - but I prefer rl at S4 (S3). So many ideas are forebitten for me rl and at last for my sims.

But my nightmare dreams are another part of rl - and this is often a kind... the poor subbie can´t stay alive (I hate this!!!)

Meanwhile, Lara spent several hours going through her extensive wardrobe to put together her new look. After endlessly trying various clothing items, shoes and accessories (and even ordering new ones online, tailor-made for her), she collapsed on the bed wearing the blue-black beach outfit she had tried on last. She was tired but satisfied with the results...

1902194074_erplederpLaraonBed1.png.2e7a4e675dd42066892448714a7e2bfc.png

Spoiler

1769734263_erplederpLaraonBed2.png.179b643efa025bd00d8b6d201a7283a0.png

1860216710_erplederpLaraonBed3.png.6cf44adf97ede5b69903e3d9a1f00f5b.png

676956990_erplederpLaraSoakBathCT.png.13c9a6e880ec938ce4f8f87b4e5ef793.png

2 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Mhm, my torture rooms have to have very high ceilings - shorter whips than bullwhips also need this (rl).

Sometimes I fear I m one or more steps to realistic (BD)SM and not in a kind of unrealistic murderer things.

And I always love my victims to much to do anything that shows too much torture. Because I just like torture that drives my subs mad at own (hidden) wishes.

I m not a kind of Mistress which likes to own someone (as a slave or as a something).

I prefer to get experience for both (or more) at the scenario / session.

RL and Sims is different - but I prefer rl at S4 (S3). So many ideas are forebitten for me rl and at last for my sims.

But my nightmare dreams are another part of rl - and this is often a kind... the poor subbie can´t stay alive (I hate this!!!)

I know it may seem unreal, but all the machines in the room have existed, perhaps the most unknown is the torture wheel, used by the inquisition in Europe, there were several versions, from something similar to the colt, which consisted of the dislocation and dismemberment of the tortured, to which I have used in the capture, I leave some image for you to see.

There is an object that I have not exposed, this among the BDSM objects of Noir, is a derivative of the cradle of Judas.

depositphotos_139989200-stock-photo-wheel-of-torture-in-an.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

18 hours ago, Josua1970 said:

Don't make Spoilers! 

Resultado de imagen de aria stark gif

3 hours ago, erplederp said:

Meanwhile, Lara spent several hours going through her extensive wardrobe to put together her new look. After endlessly trying various clothing items, shoes and accessories (and even ordering new ones online, tailor-made for her), she collapsed on the bed wearing the blue-black beach outfit she had tried on last. She was tired but satisfied with the results...

Reveal hidden contents

1769734263_erplederpLaraonBed2.png.179b643efa025bd00d8b6d201a7283a0.png

1860216710_erplederpLaraonBed3.png.6cf44adf97ede5b69903e3d9a1f00f5b.png

676956990_erplederpLaraSoakBathCT.png.13c9a6e880ec938ce4f8f87b4e5ef793.png

Look at this, you may be interested, they are Tomb Raider clothing sets.

http://modthesims.info/d/608971/lara-croft-tomb-raider-holster-gun-belt.html

http://sims4updates.net/sims/lara-croft-at-nyuska/

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims2-sims-female-adult/title/tomb-raiders-lara-croft/id/1061696/

54 minutes ago, Julie J said:

Necrodog had made something like this but was very difficult to line the sim up onto the wheel.

Exactly, are the objects of torture of Necrodog, and as you say, are quite complicated to use the teleport

I came very close to beating myself to death with my own laptop out of sheer frustration last night. Running my game on the highest graphics settings makes playing TS4 damn near unplayable, so I gotta lower the settings a bit. I don't think the difference will be terribly noticeable, I just want the characters to look good and the objects to not look like they're made of fucking Play Doh.

Enough of me complaining, here's a few shots I managed to take before I rage quit (every pose featured is one that I made):

1472540144_04-22-19_82243PM.png.52a9c3af13411089847fafe2f1919c5c.png2133638049_04-22-19_85101PM.png.9f0f4b00ed0856d66abd7c86dc18528b.png

Except Lilith's pose here, that's just a part of the game's idle animation when a sim is angry.

279398384_04-23-19_122639AM.png.809586a10b71e4c875d712e2503b99d9.png1452260757_04-22-19_90735PM.png.f1379eee671cc12a177486ebbd399372.png

Don't fuck with the Empress.

Hi, I wanted to show you something that I am with, for the moment it is a test, I only find the inconvenience of the neck tattoo, that I will have to put it somewhere else, I know it is not perfect, but it is an extraction of another game.

Tattoo test

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg