13 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

I fully agree with what @2cool4u_1 said, but more from aestetic point of view. She doesn't look very good with straight hair, just look at 4 in the middle, she needs a bit untidy (not sure if the best word in English) look, so 1 & 3.

In fact ponytail in 3 match in length with 1, so you could add it to 1 as a swatch. (the 1st in 3 are shorter, so it "breaks the immersion") Just reading your comment, aren't you also thinking of this?

1 hour ago, IGI 2000 said:

In fact ponytail in 3 match in length with 1, so you could add it to 1 as a swatch. (the 1st in 3 are shorter, so it "breaks the immersion") Just reading your comment, aren't you also thinking of this?

Yeah, that's kind of what I'm thinking of when I'm doing different hairstyles for different outfits. 

I agree about 1 and 3, I really like those. 

23 minutes ago, Jughandle said:

If I'm not mistaken, this is the one you used for the previous version of Maryam and it is what makes her stand out from your other sims.

Yeah, that's a hair I've used for her before. It's pretty good. 

20 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

I think I've ended up with the 1) hair and the ponytail from 3) for my pick. I'll live with my reservations about that texture. We'll see how long that decision lasts ? Also went with a slightly darker skintone.

Wish I could help you with the texture, but I just started doing recolors, and that's a little out of my depth right now. I really like the decision for a darker skin-tone. ?

4 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

I think I've ended up with the 1) hair and the ponytail from 3) for my pick. I'll live with my reservations about that texture. We'll see how long that decision lasts ? Also went with a slightly darker skintone. 

image.png.4b7f9b5da7b717ec146bee17d307a66b.pngimage.png.ad4b2a0beacbf9df8e58a8bef4c8c4d1.png

Hey dude!

Apologies for being late to the discussion! It's been a tough pick but you narrowed it down nicely,

The ponytail is nice but the side parted look really suits her and gives a bit more presence, 

She actually looks like something from a show or a comic book, really almost familiar to a degree,

It's totally girl next door too ?

44 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Hey dude!

Apologies for being late to the discussion! It's been a tough pick but you narrowed it down nicely,

The ponytail is nice but the side parted look really suits her and gives a bit more presence, 

She actually looks like something from a show or a comic book, really almost familiar to a degree,

It's totally girl next door too ?

Someone specific or just someone who'd be in one of those? This girl is kind of a combination of about 2 failed sim making attempts (taking some things, outftis hairstyle, etc. from one and face from another) and then gradually editing over time, sometimes working off of other references. No needs for apologies, I was just kind of stuck at making a decision and just needed any kind of feedback to make a decision. Also made a couple of more small edits to her that I think may have turned out okay (different skintone, eyeshape and size edit and slight jaw-shape and face length edits). 

image.png.f72843872d60cd49534e36f145527d2e.png

I think I'm done now and apologies for posting so much about this, but sometimes when I'm making edits to sims (especially sims I already liked the look of) it helps me evaluate the changes if I post them and describe them for some reason. Whether I get feedback or not, doing it like this gives me a bit more opportunity to think about the changes I'm making.

It's more than ok! If anything I'd encourage more of it xx @mrrakkonn

I'm more than happy for people to use the thread to seek a bunch more opinions! I often get caught up myself when picking things out,

I can't really get specific unfortunately, I'm kinda getting a Max life is strange vibe with a dash of something trendier

3 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

image.png.f72843872d60cd49534e36f145527d2e.png

I think I'm done now and apologies for posting so much about this, but sometimes when I'm making edits to sims (especially sims I already liked the look of) it helps me evaluate the changes if I post them and describe them for some reason. Whether I get feedback or not, doing it like this gives me a bit more opportunity to think about the changes I'm making.

Yes!! You made subtle changes, but I think it makes a big difference. Don't get me wrong, I loved her before, but I definitely like the new look better.

3 hours ago, Trollirious said:
Spoiler

Witch Heart

( i touch up some features of her face mainly the eyes and nose to add more of that sleepless look im still studying on how to get that look on African characters )

807219634_02-03-19_12-44-35AM.png.77e6bcf8c3c1d6f4927f4310465e7c49.png

1024434192_02-03-19_12-44-57AM.png.b34bd92a6ce451ac5e0840d166a3750b.png

1545523747_02-03-19_12-54-01AM.png.cb4412e3173b8193f3d21f4a1216959e.png

Cool. How'd you get those lightning effects?

21 minutes ago, Chexx said:

My sweet lil succubus Hellaynnea just wanna say she's now ready for the world, even if world's not ready for her.

Nisa's Black widow trait is just perfect for her.

03-02-2019_17-48-32.png.11898c4df95b8ca4113c6478c4ae0eac.png

Great looking sim!  Where'd you find that skull tattoo?