Ended up using a bunch of sims in that club scene I hadn't really done much with in a while. I was reminded of how much I actually like this girl, I haven't really changed her up much since I made her, but at the risk of sounding a bit self-satisfied I really think she ended up getting a really natural look with alot of personality. That and I really like the kind of "ethnic mix" kind of appearance in general, so several of my sims tend to gravitate in that direction in general. 

image.png.65cc9ec5a871d8066d58b596261c2e6b.png

28 minutes ago, Drewsph77 said:

Quick question!!  I want to post my new sim and I have quite a few pics of her.  How do you post pics in a "Reveal Hidden Content" tab?

Hiya!

It's the button next to the smileys/emoticons, the eye that looks like the Big Brother logo 

29 minutes ago, Drewsph77 said:

Thank ya!  Love these new pics, by the way.  Where can I find the two black dresses?

No problem! Cool pics ❤️ and glad you like mine too! It's just a few random shots I took while satisfying a long irritating video bug!

Shana (silver haired) is sporting a design by Remus Sirion found at TSR and Danika (brunette) is wearing a little number from Jomsims, I'll try and find links if you have any difficulty with finding them just holla xx 

19 minutes ago, Drewsph77 said:

My new sim Kayla!  At just 19 years old, she's already an exotic dancer, professional nude model, and famous beauty and fashion streamer who dares to bare it all :) 

(Quite a few pics in the spoiler, I hope I did this right!)

Pics are very nice and the girl is great to my taste! And I have to ask in turn about these white shoes next to the pool, panties 2 pics later and this lace bra - is it yours or can I find it somewhere?

15 minutes ago, IGI 2000 said:

Pics are very nice and the girl is great to my taste! And I have to ask in turn about these white shoes next to the pool, panties 2 pics later and this lace bra - is it yours or can I find it somewhere?

Glad you like her!  The white shoes are by Colores_Urbanos (Her work is absolutely fantastic, I highly recommend checking her out) but the rest are mine :)

29 minutes ago, Drewsph77 said:

Glad you like her!  The white shoes are by Colores_Urbanos (Her work is absolutely fantastic, I highly recommend checking her out) but the rest are mine :)

Thx, I have some stuff from curbs, but haven't seen those, will have another look. And your stuff is very nice too.

5 hours ago, Drewsph77 said:

Love it!  This song is kick ass, too!

I'm happy you like it! I have a lot of fun doing it ? the music is from the soundtrack of Metal Gear Rising! "Rules Of Nature"

It's a pretty kickass album and I intend to use more of it soon!

On 12/21/2018 at 6:47 PM, Drewsph77 said:

My new sim Kayla!  At just 19 years old, she's already an exotic dancer, professional nude model, and famous beauty and fashion streamer who dares to bare it all :) 

(Quite a few pics in the spoiler, I hope I did this right!)Kayla017.thumb.png.b148273c3e433117a3cfaefc59018d16.png

I love the photos! Where'd you get this dress? ^