AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

Hello!,

This is my first post on this forum.

First of all a big 'Thank You' to all you modders doing some truly awesome work in making FO4 a game That keeps giving endless hours entertainment!

Onto one of my particular problems. My LooksMenu isn't doing as it should. Whenever I go to clear Out the CUM overlays via the console and SLM 14, I can remove the overlays readily enough but when I End the session, it keeps the POV locked on my character's face and will not revert control. I can exit out and when I reload that exit save it is in the same POV lock out. Anyone seen this particular issue before?

On a side note is it possible the CUM overlays can be made to 'wash' off as in the dirt overlays available In the CWSS Redux mod?

3 hours ago, amesbt said:

Hello!,

This is my first post on this forum.

First of all a big 'Thank You' to all you modders doing some truly awesome work in making FO4 a game That keeps giving endless hours entertainment!

Onto one of my particular problems. My LooksMenu isn't doing as it should. Whenever I go to clear Out the CUM overlays via the console and SLM 14, I can remove the overlays readily enough but when I End the session, it keeps the POV locked on my character's face and will not revert control. I can exit out and when I reload that exit save it is in the same POV lock out. Anyone seen this particular issue before?

On a side note is it possible the CUM overlays can be made to 'wash' off as in the dirt overlays available In the CWSS Redux mod?

I rarely get that camera bug, but I've always managed to fix it by unholstering a weapon.

The CWSS patch is a good idea, better go bring the idea to the AAF main page.

On 10/26/2018 at 4:59 PM, nycibbyryder said:

I'm having the same problem with limp actors. no matter what i do and what order i try theyre still limp. Everything else is working, see photos attached. .tri files are there. load order is correct. Using vortex MM and it started after latest fallout update. Deleted game and all mods and started over from scratch. I really give up. pls help I just wanna play the stupid game haha

Well, I ALWAYS manually install my mods, then I use a loader (NMM, MO, etc) to enable them.

This method has worked for me for years.

?

10 hours ago, riot_punch said:

I rarely get that camera bug, but I've always managed to fix it by unholstering a weapon.

The CWSS patch is a good idea, better go bring the idea to the AAF main page.

Excellent suggestion! That fixed it right up! Thank you and I will submit the CWSS patch idea!

On 10/26/2018 at 4:59 PM, nycibbyryder said:

I'm having the same problem with limp actors. no matter what i do and what order i try theyre still limp. Everything else is working, see photos attached. .tri files are there. load order is correct. Using vortex MM and it started after latest fallout update. Deleted game and all mods and started over from scratch. I really give up. pls help I just wanna play the stupid game haha

Screenshot 2018-10-26 16.56.26.png

Screenshot 2018-10-26 16.58.06.png

by limp you mean flaccid? I got that problem too, no fix that i know of so i just got the evb mod with erect penis and loaded that afterward so that guys are always hard.

also got a problem, super mutant animations won't play, i just get "activity2 not found" and have to shut off the game. checked the faq but the answer was too vague.

Overlays won't disappear after load a save game: Use showlooksmenu like above chapter to deactivate overlays.

"Body"(B), then Overlays (R), EDIT (X), choose one overlay in the list (Arrows and Space to untick), Apply (E) and quit showlooksmenu.

is there any way this could be added as an option to turn off/on in the MCM or during install?  This is very tedious.

On 9/29/2018 at 1:36 PM, TheStranger said:

What I mean by glowing in the dark is: If the character is standing in a pitch black room with no lights, you can still see the cum on the character, everything is dark except the decals. I guess it isn't technically "glowing", but it's more like it is unaffected by the light (or lack of light) from the environment.

Yeah I also have this "issue" (well, if it is an issue, maybe it's just the way it was made), the decals are apparent even in pitch black. I toyed with Material Editor to make them less visible and it looks a bit better now, but they're still visible in the dark...

Hi,

I've encountered an unusual problem while playing a female character. When playing any of Leito's or Crazy's animations the NPC's penis doesn't bend the right way. ?

When I tried playing a male character the problem was not present. Both the male Player character and male NPC's work as intended (I've tested the animations using AAF, AAF Violate and SEU). Upon starting a new game the problem continues. When playing Nate the animations and penis adjustments work (For both the male player and other male NPC's). When playing Nora the animations work, but the penis adjustments do not (neither for maleNPC/femalePlayer animations nor male/female NPC) . ?

Is there any way to fix this? Am I missing something, perhaps? 

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED! DISABLING AND THEN RE-ENABLING ALL THE ACTIVE PLUGINS ONE BY ONE WITH NMM DID THE TRICK. 

On 10/31/2018 at 4:32 PM, MoFo40 said:

Yeah I also have this "issue" (well, if it is an issue, maybe it's just the way it was made), the decals are apparent even in pitch black. I toyed with Material Editor to make them less visible and it looks a bit better now, but they're still visible in the dark...

I also tried editing the materials for my own use, but I can't figure out why the overlays don't seem to react to the light the same way other textures do. I hope this can be fixed if it isn't by design, or if it is, that an alternative can be provided where it looks more natural. I think the overlays otherwise look great, it's just the way it looks in dark scenes that kinda ruins it.

On 11/2/2018 at 8:28 AM, Kitsunerei said:

I'm also having the same issues of the links just not working. Well really it is being flagged as malware and the link is simply acting as if I had no internet connection at all. Not exactly sure what is going on there.

If it is avast doing this you should be getting an pop up box, one of the options you can choose it to create an exception, do so then re click the link, that should get the download to do so.

2 minutes ago, DeathFrosty said:

It definately looks like the links in 2nd post are not working. I click them and on the first try I get an virus alert, and on repeated tries nothing.

Don't blame the link - blame your anti-virus. Shut it down and try again.

2 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Don't blame the link - blame your anti-virus. Shut it down and try again.

Ok. That worked. Thank you for your tip. I did not even think it was my virus program blocking it, since every other download has gone down without a hitch. More you know, and all that jazz.

• 2 weeks later...