20 minutes ago, AcidDeath82 said:

When are the updates for patch  1.51.77 coming?

Apparently EA did a fix yesterday to fix the custom text issue, 

I've yet to update my game so I'm presently not sure how that went, I haven't experience any text missing, 

We have a temporary fix which I'll try this weekend 

You really didn't need to post that to every thread as we are quite aware of the issue ?

In future, you should avoid updating straight away when playing ANY kind of modded game, 

It's guaranteed that some things will break and need a few days to put right. 

Modders don't get updates ahead of public releases, we can only roll with the changes as they happen

10 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Modders don't get updates ahead of public releases, we can only roll with the changes as they happen

They need a PTR like WoW does, so modders can be ahead of the curve on the actual patch day. OTOH, some big mods can still take ages to update after a patch. Looking at YOU, Auctioneer!

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

They need a PTR like WoW does, so modders can be ahead of the curve on the actual patch day. OTOH, some big mods can still take ages to update after a patch. Looking at YOU, Auctioneer!

Would be nice to have but EA doesn't seem to work that way, 

It's helpful enough to receive a warning before upcoming patches though but just unfortunate that we don't know what will break until it lands. 

On the whole, it's just basic modders common sense to learn to hold back on updates until the mods they use have been given the green light or an update, sometimes a mistake needs to be made in order to learn for the future to be shared on to others ?

Hi, R-Lo,

I was trying some of the amazing animations of yours and noticed that the bath tub and the shower tub are not animating (water surface level, running/falling water) in my game as it shows in your video where your sim is enjoying herself there. The hot tub one is animated though. Did you use an external mod to trigger the bath tub and shower tub animation for the video? Or is my game not working properly...? I'm running an older versions of the game and WW, so it might be possible. Anyway, the animated objects add a really nice touch (pun intended) to the action!

Cheers!

2 hours ago, erplederp said:

Hi, R-Lo,

I was trying some of the amazing animations of yours and noticed that the bath tub and the shower tub are not animating (water surface level, running/falling water) in my game as it shows in your video where your sim is enjoying herself there. The hot tub one is animated though. Did you use an external mod to trigger the bath tub and shower tub animation for the video? Or is my game not working properly...? I'm running an older versions of the game and WW, so it might be possible. Anyway, the animated objects add a really nice touch (pun intended) to the action!

Cheers!

Hiya! Glad you like my animations and the updated version is coming very soon where I've included some effects, 

In the video I've used the FX player from sims 4 studio and a bath rug cc http://modthesims.info/t/604628

It's been tricky to find as the original link got taken down but I'll directly upload it and will set the animation to use it too, 

Im way behind on my update due to still making things to put in it but it's not gonna be long now! 

44 minutes ago, JenBen said:

Thank you for focusing on girl on girl animations! we need more animators like you!

Thank you too! I'm happy you enjoy them and I hope you like the next lot to come ?

1 hour ago, serapha7 said:

This looks nice!  I miss some of the dancing related actions that were available in previous Sims games.

Thank you! I didn't go too crazy with it while I get used to this rig but I did clean it up and add a little more to the faces and shoulders,  I kinda made this on the fly and next I'll be doing something a bit more ballroom style, 

Im hearing that the couples dancing is quite heavily missed in this game so I'm happy it's welcome to WW ?

The finished cuddling and also something remade for my update which I'm expanding on a bit... 

Stages 2 & 3 are also getting some work as the Plaything's position in the hand had to be altered for Dagger's Rig, 

It was originally joined to the forearm and not the hand, was nigh on impossible to work with?

I hope you will like the new look.. 

Saturday/Sunday I'll be uploading it and I hope it'll be worth the wait, 

I'll also be dropping in a couple things that make use of the new object feature being recently added to Wicked Whims too!

Was previously restricted to being used on the floor, now available for the double bed too! (just a rough preview) 

I've also been working on organising my cc for uploading soon and have decided to create a "walk in wardrobe" which you will all be invited too... 

I'll be sharing the link once I've finished up on the previews and thumbnails etc, (sometimes wonders "what life would be like if I took the blue pill?") ?

TS4_x64 2019-03-25 05-25-02.png

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Ha! Nice animation. It's funny, but I'm currently working right on something like this, I hope I can show a preview soon:)

Thanks! I hope you're having fun with it! This was one of my first ever that I been dying to fix lol, 

It still gave me a bit of trouble when it comes into game, can be hard to avoid clipping through hair when talking over the shoulder ?

2 hours ago, Fulltimecarry said:

What skin tone do you use for your models?

Im using the skin by wild guy and I also use Reshade to boost the shadows and colour tone ?