8 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Your animations become better and better R-Lo, I really like this ones and I like to see such your progress, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot! I got brave and decided to try using the control rig and it was surprisingly easy for me to adapt, 

I'm still learning a lot about its features and limits etc but I got a new appreciation as I've found a higher quality but I can produce way quicker, it's quite amazing how it works! 

Im now back tracking through a lot of files that I want to renew now! ?

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

Yeah, I noticed that this your animations have some rigging features that you didn't use before. What rig do you use now? You're free to not answer if it's a secret (or maybe answer via PM if you want).

This is done with the rig shared by Dagger and the male version modified by Simite?

It's been around for a while but I kept putting it off as I thought control rig had a different meaning, 

I'd tried a kijiko rig a while back but it was just not for me as the control rig was separate to the model I think, 

Baking is much less complicated than I originally thought too, 

I'm happy to share any findings or knowledge of course! 

Feel free to ask here or message anytime 

1 hour ago, weredeer said:

Thanks for the massive update! And all the girl on girl animations.

You're very welcome! It was pretty overdue so I thought it would be nice to make it worth the wait! ?

I hope you're enjoying using them! 

Hi R-Lo, can you tell me where can I find that thigh ring (I don't know if it's the right word)??? And also is it compaitable with Enhanced Leg Slider by Cmar?? By compaitable, I mean if there will be some clipping or is the thigh ring able to morph with the slider. 

3 hours ago, yuiyamada said:

Hi R-Lo, can you tell me where can I find that thigh ring (I don't know if it's the right word)??? And also is it compaitable with Enhanced Leg Slider by Cmar?? By compaitable, I mean if there will be some clipping or is the thigh ring able to morph with the slider. 

Hiya! It's by Silvermoon, it appears to work with the regular slider so should be ok, 

https://silvermoonsims4.tumblr.com/post/156728714240/download-content-dress-3-colors-wings/amp?usqp=mq331AQA

Sorry to ask but can you delete pics or vids when quoting a post please, just makes the page easier to read and helps loading times etc 

love the new animations, out of curiosity though will the animations with objects as outfit accessories eventually be added to the new wicked whims patreon prop system as well? for example, the solo toy play ones with jeffery's plaything. My favorite by far is oddly the teasing with the book, so much so I've gone looking for actual manga clutter [my sim is a nerdy bookworm] with... no success lol. would love to see that teasing go into more.

3 hours ago, Poptart88 said:

love the new animations, out of curiosity though will the animations with objects as outfit accessories eventually be added to the new wicked whims patreon prop system as well? for example, the solo toy play ones with jeffery's plaything. My favorite by far is oddly the teasing with the book, so much so I've gone looking for actual manga clutter [my sim is a nerdy bookworm] with... no success lol. would love to see that teasing go into more.

I'm happy you're enjoying using them! Thanks for the feedback, 

I'm considering giving it a go, although this feature will not work for accessory stuff unfortunately as Turbo already looked into it, 

There is the option of turning the accessory into an object but that limits the way I can use it for animation as I cannot append it to the hand this way so the movement would need to be simpler and more direct, 

What I will probably do is a separate animation to make use of the feature, so it can be used on the fly while still having a more detailed option to use too, 

I really enjoyed working with the book! Even without the touching the legs and feet really caught my attention! 

I did some anime posters a while back and I'm gonna do a bunch more soon, maybe some more books too for sure! 

I will definitely be doing more naughty reading stuff! 

Feel free to pm me if you want to see your favourite anime or pics included! 

7 hours ago, xourrevolution said:

is there anywhere I can find a list of the customizations you use for the girls in the screenshots?

I never made a list but it would be pretty huge,

Maybe one day I might do that ?

Any idea why the To Love-Ru book may not be spawning? It appears in the book buy menu, and it says that the book has been bought, but it takes no moneyand the book does not spawn in the bookcase. Is this a mod conflict? Is there a way around buying it in the book case? Thanks!

1 hour ago, UpUntil said:

Any idea why the To Love-Ru book may not be spawning? It appears in the book buy menu, and it says that the book has been bought, but it takes no moneyand the book does not spawn in the bookcase. Is this a mod conflict? Is there a way around buying it in the book case? Thanks!

The spawning feature is an upcoming feature that was recently added to the patreon version of WW and will be added to the next public update, 

Unless you have the early version of WW, the book will not be visible on sofa and bed for now, 

It can be placed on the floor or on bed by using "bb.moveobjects" and raising it by pressing ctrl+9

You can find in by using the search bar in build mode after using the cheat to display debug items 

"bb.showhiddenobjects"

It's easier than it sounds lol but after the update, the spawned object will appear automatically without the need for the sim to own it or have it in their inventory 

Thanks for the prompt response! Unfortunately it does not appear to be appearing in the build menu. I did the bb.showhiddenobjects and went through the items filtered by debug and just for good measure I went through all the items in the show all and it doesn't seem to appear. I did kind of skim, looking for the cover found in the book buying menu but did not catch it. Any ideas? I only have the base game if that helps.

1 hour ago, UpUntil said:

Thanks for the prompt response! Unfortunately it does not appear to be appearing in the build menu. I did the bb.showhiddenobjects and went through the items filtered by debug and just for good measure I went through all the items in the show all and it doesn't seem to appear. I did kind of skim, looking for the cover found in the book buying menu but did not catch it. Any ideas? I only have the base game if that helps.

No problem at all!

Once you enter the cheat code, it's possible to use the search bar and find it by name, I think that I checked to make sure that I didn't use a book from an expansion pack but if you still can't find it I'll double check