On 10/9/2019 at 4:26 PM, Zemacz said:

Thank you for the update. Love your FF animations! ? ?

You're totally welcome and thanks for enjoying them ? I'm working on the next batch now! ?

1 hour ago, SadSickhead said:

Same problem here.

Cute twins! ? The expressions are very fitting reactions too ? I'll have to try think of another feline thing to add to that ?

Sorry to hear that you have same problem, 

I've compressed this using winrar, 

You may need to add  .rar   to the file to make it recognisable for extracting 

1 minute ago, TheRiseOfSlimer said:

Is there anyway to could break your animations into two separate files, one that for the animations that require accessories and props, and one for all the ones that don't?

To be honest I'm not really seeing a benefit to that, just a headache of managing extra packages ?

Not to mention the time it'd take to build the files and new xmls etc, 

My free time is scarce and precious so I concentrate on producing as much as I can right now ?

The file works without the props if you don't use use them and the animations can be disabled where necessary if you need a workaround for this

19 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

To be honest I'm not really seeing a benefit to that, just a headache of managing extra packages ?

Not to mention the time it'd take to build the files and new xmls etc, 

My free time is scarce and precious so I concentrate on producing as much as I can right now ?

The file works without the props if you don't use use them and the animations can be disabled where necessary if you need a workaround for this

That's fair. Thank you for your quick response.

Spoiler

It would be really nice to get some new kitty stuff :D and thanks for complimenting my twins! 

Now to the dark side...

Spoiler

Choosing winrar to open the archive.

631929085_Capturadetela2019-10-1421_30_38.png.fd260403395a4c669bd295c1e0bdcef9.png

Translation: The archive is in a unrecognizable format or is broken.
432552765_Capturadetela2019-10-1421_30_48.png.b4c311b9c62528d64421b17e80165d07.png

I mined a lot but i still can't understand why this is happening. 

@SadSickhead

You're welcome and I'll see what I can come up with! ?

I'm pretty stumped on the error as I've never encountered this before, 

Hopefully somebody can answer this! 

The only thing I can think of is to remove the (3) if possible, i don't have that in my heading, 

Not sure if this means anything but I'm using a 64bit winrar I think ?

12 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

@SadSickhead

You're welcome and I'll see what I can come up with! ?

I'm pretty stumped on the error as I've never encountered this before, 

Hopefully somebody can answer this! 

The only thing I can think of is to remove the (3) if possible, i don't have that in my heading, 

Not sure if this means anything but I'm using a 64bit winrar I think ?

The 3 was to indicate that it was the 3rd copy of the same archive.
Thanks for replying so quickly!
It's fine dude! XD I just had to update my winrar...

Spoiler

But now im having the same problem with the "Female ejaculation" from the fox dude. Trobleshooting is fuking frustrating...

Also i will probably comment on your mod/mods again in the future, so if the big font size gets annoying let me know and i will use the default value.

5 minutes ago, SadSickhead said:

It's fine dude! XD I just had to update my winrar...

Hide contents

But now im having the same problem with the "Female ejaculation" from the fox dude.

Glad you found the problem ?

Female ejaculation is a climax I think so it won't be available right away ?

Hi @woop111

Thanks! I have a lot of fun with the game and happy you like my work! ?

I used the earlier version of that mod you've linked and added a shiny tattoo I found ?

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-tattoos/title/toksik--metallic-tattoos/id/1312308/

I ended up removing that household eventually and did an edit of the skin myself ? it's a bit of S4Studio mess behind the scenes but I may upload a version of it one day once I've done cleaning up ?

TS4_x64 2019-10-07 00-56-23.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Turlaxe said:

what happen to your patron page?

I'm waiting for a response from the staff, 

Its been hidden for review while I remove some images that were misinterpreted ?

Maybe using vampires for previews is something I'll keep to LL in future ?

TS4_x64 2019-10-07 03-34-18.png

2 hours ago, R-Lo said:

I'm waiting for a response from the staff, 

Its been hidden for review while I remove some images that were misinterpreted ?

Maybe using vampires for previews is something I'll keep to LL in future ?

Seriously? The explicit sexual content is fine but vampires are where Patreon draws the line? ??

45 minutes ago, Bronthion101 said:

Seriously? The explicit sexual content is fine but vampires are where Patreon draws the line? ??

I don't think it's so much the context that's the issue, but more the fact I've gone a bit bonkers with the claret ?

Although my scene is consential it looks pretty violent at a glance ? also the devil twins probably didn't help much ?

Ready for Early Access and coming in next update ?

Solo Toy Play animations now working with a prop and the CAS accessory no longer required, 

Added breast physics to all versions too and I've made some adjustments to the version on the kitchen counter, also added that to showers! 

And something silly to make use of the water jets on the slippy slide ? maybe good for some sorority hazing scenes ?

6 hours ago, xTriplex said:

animation names???

If you mean the most recent post, it's right there! Solo Toy Play, 

Its an existing animation already available here too ?

The one I've done for the slide is called "Using It For Something Else" 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 3:46 PM, R-Lo said:

You'll find this here! https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2018/05/ts4-futanari-penis-v11.html?m=1&zx=243a1344a1725c5c apologies as you may run into adfly here

I don't think Noir uses LL anymore so I'll add link to first post on next update x

Yeah, I tried that, but neither link redirects properly.

And the adfly links seem to be trying to give me viruses.  Wish I could use the patreon link, but I kinda find the idea of paid mods shady.  (You can blame Bethesda for that one.)

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 8:17 PM, Bl1nd_Eye said:

Yeah, I tried that, but neither link redirects properly.

And the adfly links seem to be trying to give me viruses.  Wish I could use the patreon link, but I kinda find the idea of paid mods shady.  (You can blame Bethesda for that one.)

Go to the last page of Adfly where it asks you to allow, copy the link at the end of the adress bar, put it into google and it should show some kind of decoder website (atleast for me). Head on the website and put the link it. Then it will give you a decoded link of the Mod. Have fun!

This is the one i used. Not sure if its safe though. . .