Ready For Early Access...

LL update is on the way, I'm currently trying to improve on a couple things from earlier releases and you'll see some of these new ones too ? gets very difficult to stick to 2-3 week releases when each animation takes me around 2-4 weeks but I'm trying hard ?

The new stuff is looking great!

I really didn't expect to see anything of the "bouncy bouncy" category so soon.

You're definitely on my list of "Content creators I need to start backing on patreon". There's just so many people putting out cool free content that deserves support, but only so much disposable $ to go around, I have to cycle through and take turns "tipping" the online artists I want to back, People like you who spend their free time making cool stuff and giving it away, definitely deserve the support though.

13 minutes ago, vashmoon said:

The new stuff is looking great!

I really didn't expect to see anything of the "bouncy bouncy" category so soon.

You're definitely on my list of "Content creators I need to start backing on patreon". There's just so many people putting out cool free content that deserves support, but only so much disposable $ to go around, I have to cycle through and take turns "tipping" the online artists I want to back, People like you who spend their free time making cool stuff and giving it away, definitely deserve the support though.

Thanks! I find it's easier to work with things I can imagine my Sims doing!

I'd originally wanted the bouncy to be first but I wasn't very confident ? I'm really happy that people are pleased with the results, it was pretty tricky to find a nice speed as I get some frame rate issues and I needed the body to bounce too and be visual,

I really appreciate your considering supporting and it means a lot, I don't get a lot of free time at all but I very much enjoy what I'm doing and in time I hope to be able to earn more hours to spend doing it!

33 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@R-Lo

No picture showing, only sound. It's the same on your pics topic. Or is it on my end? site is loading a bit slow today tbh.

Thanks for the heads up! I've replaced it with a smaller file now,

I uploaded on the fly in mp4 but they seem to be a bit beefy recently ? I think I fiddled with something lol

Site does seem to behaving differently and some minor changes here and there, I imagine there is probably some things still being configured  

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

Thanks for the heads up! I've replaced it with a smaller file now,

I uploaded on the fly in mp4 but they seem to be a bit beefy recently ? I think I fiddled with something lol

Site does seem to behaving differently and some minor changes here and there, I imagine there is probably some things still being configured  

No prob's R-Lo. 

Nice animation. The sim being tickled seem's a bit too quiet though, could do with adding some playful laughter & moans! ;) 

46 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

No prob's R-Lo. 

Nice animation. The sim being tickled seem's a bit too quiet though, could do with adding some playful laughter & moans! ;) 

Thanks! It's not finished yet and I've not actually added any sounds? just testing in game before going further and giggles will be a dead cert!

More lesbian footplay is always welcome. :)

Good to hear! I've got a couple more ideas so far and there will be another varient to this position ?

Lol, it sounds like she said "That's enough" at the end there! ?

It's sometimes a clunky process to repurpose the vocals for ww and I often antagonise myself with is it too much or not enough... I'm happy you can hear it in context! ?

6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Do the girls in your pictures have a special skin applied to them? The pink haired girl in particular looks interesting.

I'm using wild guy skin with Sopor Allure breast and Better body vagina, it's massively affected by the way I use Reshade,

It helps to find a body blush skin detail that fits your taste and there's quite a few of those around to choose from ?

17 hours ago, R-Lo said:

I'm using wild guy skin with Sopor Allure breast and Better body vagina, it's massively affected by the way I use Reshade,

It helps to find a body blush skin detail that fits your taste and there's quite a few of those around to choose from ?

I need to sort what I have to remove conflicts. Like a newbie I started downloading everything as I started grabbing mods and animations. I just realized I didn't have the Better Body mod in the right place for it to load in the right order. If I read their instructions right, it would conflict with mods like the EVE mesh or Necrodog's feet?

And now that I've done things like getting Better Body to load properly, how does it affect my old saves?

3 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

I need to sort what I have to remove conflicts. Like a newbie I started downloading everything as I started grabbing mods and animations. I just realized I didn't have the Better Body mod in the right place for it to load in the right order. If I read their instructions right, it would conflict with mods like the EVE mesh or Necrodog's feet?

And now that I've done things like getting Better Body to load properly, how does it affect my old saves?

That's true, Eve mesh and Necrodog feet are replacing the original asset, this means that it's not the same as something chosen in CAS,

Once in your folder, it'll be automatically applied to all Sims by overriding the base version, if one or more mods are trying to affect the same resource, it results in conflict, either the first loaded will show, or they cancel each other out and neither will show,

I myself have better body bottom combined with necrodog feet,

Any changes you make to cc will present across all characters and save files when you load the game if the character has it applied,

Eg, if you recolor the shirt swatch your sim is currently wearing, next time you load the game, this will be visible as if he/she was always wearing it,

The only thing to be careful with is if you're changing the catergory of items that are currently worn in a save file

9 hours ago, R-Lo said:

That's true, Eve mesh and Necrodog feet are replacing the original asset, this means that it's not the same as something chosen in CAS,

Once in your folder, it'll be automatically applied to all Sims by overriding the base version, if one or more mods are trying to affect the same resource, it results in conflict, either the first loaded will show, or they cancel each other out and neither will show,

I myself have better body bottom combined with necrodog feet,

Any changes you make to cc will present across all characters and save files when you load the game if the character has it applied,

I'm sure I've got the Better Body mods running properly, but it's hard to tell which ones they are for females. The male one has a nice banner on it, but on the female side, there's just a selection of torsos, with a butt and vagina thrown in as well.

I was able to get some nice tan lines set up wile fiddling around with the settings. I need to figure out how to get a bit more contrast between the light and dark sections for extra rawr. :)

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

I'm sure I've got the Better Body mods running properly, but it's hard to tell which ones they are for females. The male one has a nice banner on it, but on the female side, there's just a selection of torsos, with a butt and vagina thrown in as well.

I was able to get some nice tan lines set up wile fiddling around with the settings. I need to figure out how to get a bit more contrast between the light and dark sections for extra rawr. :)

I use the default version of better body bottom, this means that it's already present on all sims, I dont have to select it in CAS, its automatically there when I remove the bottoms, will be same for top too,

wild guy has some nice tan line details that work nicely with it, also you should check out the blog by crabb here at LL too, 

Crabb has set up a skin lab with all kinds extras for adding or removing shading and you might also find some other interesting items there 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Rokit6 said:

How it works the Donut pool float?

I put it on the floor and i cant pick any animation for that.

Can u help me?

Thanks

Hiya! 

Im not too sure what could be causing that issue other than maybe a duplicate of my file, that's usually the culprit for missing animations, 

If that isn't the case then please let me know and I'll try think of something else 

For Early Access... 

20190330_233952.gif20190330_233918.gif

A couple of animations that gave me quite a headache! 

Vaginal intercourse isn't my forte but I thought I'd try!

And teasing with a rose was a nice idea but tricky when it doesn't bend lol! 

I'm well behind as these are taking me ages to make and fix, 

It's not intentional to stall on my update but I'm still trying to improve a lot of things first, 

I'm not the most skilled and I'm getting a bit too fussy but soon I'll share a file that contains all the recent stuff xx

• 2 weeks later...