3 hours ago, IGI 2000 said:

Thanks R-Lo, very nice animations and finally a reason to dl ballon dildo!

Thanks and you're welcome! I enjoyed using that and I have another pose ready to animate already,

I also got another idea that's a little bit silly but could be fun to watch if I can pull it off! ?

9 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Thanks and you're welcome! I enjoyed using that and I have another pose ready to animate already,

I also got another idea that's a little bit silly but could be fun to watch if I can pull it off! ?

Nice to hear, this thing deserves more animations. Just jumping on it would be fun. So can't wait to see more :)

1 hour ago, Hayran said:

Hello again. 

"Donut Pool Float By Chisami : https://www.google.co.uk/amp/chisimi.tumblr.com/post/125636988547/little-something-i-had-a-sudden-inspo-for-between/amp"

The link is for a down tumblr.

And the X Frame for Noir is the X Tree on Illusion Room pack? I dont found the X Frame :( thanks.

Hi! Thanks for letting me know, It's so annoying when they do that!!

I'll upload it directly here tonight,

The x-frame is part of Noirs Illusion Room pack and included in the bundle I think,

If it's still hard to find, let me know and I'll have a dig around x

8 hours ago, SimVatore said:

Hi! I'm really interested in using your tickle animations but I can't seem to figure out how to use them in the game :( could you make a step-by-step instruction post on how to install it and get it working in the game?

Hiya!

To use the tickling animations available you need to use the X-frame from Noirs Illusion Room set,

There's a version for 2 Sims and requires a paint brush,

Also there's a version for 2-3 Sims that requires no accessory, these are all found in Teasing catergory,

They'll be triggered like any other wickedwhims animation,

The most recent one I've made is using YrSa BDSM chair, this animation is currently for early access but I'll upload it here before the end of January with some more x

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year To Everyone!

I hope everybody had a great time over the holidays too!

I've recently been a bit happier with an animation that I started on quite a few months back,

What started as a simple idea inspired from a pose I found became quite the nightmare and not so simple lol!

It's a non sexual animation but it's got a little bit of intimacy as a teasing animation and I hope can be used for the start of scene or part of a story/screenshots thing, 

It's been uploaded for early access for now and will be part of my next upload here and also a posepack version for use outside of adult mods will be available too!

I Just Love Your Hair

1 hour ago, magnumthepi said:

I absolutely adore your animations, especially the tickling ones. Thank you so much for all the work you do!

Thanks a lot! I got some more to come soon and definitely more tickles! I've got a little sidetracked with learning some cc stuff which I'm hoping to work in somehow too!

Here's a look at an updated version of Jeffyboy's Plaything, TS4_x64 2019-01-06 02-06-03.png

Im in progress of improving those animations and thought I'd do the toy while I'm at it!?

• 4 weeks later...

Ready For Early Access...

A display of magic power for a witch or sorcerer Sims using a motion capture by Concept Design 97,

An experiment that became a lot of fun and maybe useful for stories and Machinima etc 

5 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

This one looks differently as your usual animations R-Lo. And I think maybe I've understood what you need to change in your animations. Sorry for such my oppinion but I think you have to make your animations a bit more faster, not any time but sometimes. I guess they could look more intersting and more realistic then.

Hey it's cool! As I say it's still something I'm working on and I felt to upload for some feedback, for now it's a little slowed down while I try make it more seamless ? what started out as a simple idea became quite a headache!

2 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

I don't want you to slow this animation R-Lo, vice versa, I wanted you to consider to make your usual animations basic movements a bit more fast in the future.

Don't worry, we're on the same page! My plan is to speed it up, originally it started in the middle of the animation,

But a peeing pose didn't really have much interest for me, so I've been trying to give it a bit of a scenario,

To save time I've used part of an existing animation I did before but it's been tricky for me to make the transition seamless and not floaty looking, as an amateur I'd never go as far to call anything I've made as finished and my whole file is a WIP ?

I've not got a lot of time to learn control rigs and targets etc without sacrificing the output right now but I'm going to try removing the "inherit parent location" to see if it can help me in some instances when constraints are at their limit

7 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Yeah, all that constraints, control bones and targetings are tricky things, you should always think how you can use them or vice versa, disable them at some moment in an animation. No doubt you're doing it right while learning them, this will help you a lot as a result.

Tell me about it! To be honest my head is suffering with so many thoughts and hypothesis, I keep ending up trying to go further than I should, I know a lot of people are making simple animations and going quantity over context but that's where I struggle, I'll check those controls out at some stage after I've caught up some more

2 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@R-Lo

Contructive crit- *Boob movement needs a bit more work.

I like your editing on the vid, nicely done. ? 

Thanks dude! You actually have reminded me that I missed that, I appreciate it!

I added some more rotations to the hands to loosen things up and forgot to carry it on to the next sim ?

First off have to say that you're doing great work. Some of the best animations on the site, and it's nice to have someone actually doing female solo animations.

On a picky, petty note though: Yours seems to be the only animation for the balloon dildo item. So I was mildly disappointed that it's not an animation of the girl riding the balloon. Just because that's the animation I'd personally like best.  

Well, if you ever feel like making a balloon dildo riding animation, I'm sure lots of people would love it.

Thanks for supplying us with great content, and I look forward to seeing what you make in the future!

11 hours ago, vashmoon said:

First off have to say that you're doing great work. Some of the best animations on the site, and it's nice to have someone actually doing female solo animations.

On a picky, petty note though: Yours seems to be the only animation for the balloon dildo item. So I was mildly disappointed that it's not an animation of the girl riding the balloon. Just because that's the animation I'd personally like best.  

Well, if you ever feel like making a balloon dildo riding animation, I'm sure lots of people would love it.

Thanks for supplying us with great content, and I look forward to seeing what you make in the future!

Hiya!

Thanks for the wonderful comments! I'm not the most experienced or confident and it helps me a lot to know that my efforts to improve my skills are being noticed and enjoyed, there's a lot of mixed quality stuff in my file while learning and I'm hoping to bring it all up to a better level,

The balloon dildo does have another part to come! I made two positions originally and the other is more traditional,

The one on the ground kinda made itself very quickly but the upright one required a bit more thought and some learning for me at that time, I been playing major catch up recently and I'm looking at working that very soon!

The pose is already made and I'll show it a little bit later today xx

Thanks again and I definitely got a lot more to come!