1 hour ago, LordUnknown said:

Thanks for the speedy response! 

I followed your advice and ran Sims Studio and got a message saying 33 checked, no fix needed 33. 

I've re-downloaded your animation pack, the noir and dark packs and wicked whims and still no luck! 

Sadface.jpeg

No problem!

Shucks, worth a try!

My other thought that springs to mind is maybe a duplicate of my package file could be hiding away within your folder?

Maybe a previous version of the file or in some cases it's been a download purchased from Pandora Sims who is known for misleading simmers into paying for bundle of the stuff he downloads from here and sexysims,

If you have animations from them it'll most definitely conflict with stuff you download from here,

Hopefully we can solve it! Also maybe check that you have no extra duplicate or old TURBODRIVER files too?

15 minutes ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Having trouble with your page loading (on chrome), same on your photo topic.

it seems to work fine on firefox though.

just thought i would give you the heads up.

Welcome back. :smiley:

That's a shame! I hoped it would load better without GIFs!

I've not used chrome for a while now, I often use a mobile device and tried the Firefox app but I didn't like it,

I am using a Samsung internet browser and that's working fine,

Thanks dude and also grateful for the heads-up :classic_biggrin:

Earlier I asked if there was any way to import each animation from the package, I wanted to resize the sim's body parts. So the answer is each animation is merged into one package and you need S4PE to unmerge each animation into a package file, then export said animation in S4 Studio, edit the animation in blender file, then replace it at S4PE.  Anyway you already know about this! Who am I talking to I already edited some animations, for personal use only, obviously. Btw out of all WW animations, your animations have the best facial expressions, by far. Ehem keep doing what you're doing, and make some MxM animations maybe, in my dreams.

4 hours ago, DanaMercer said:

Earlier I asked if there was any way to import each animation from the package, I wanted to resize the sim's body parts. So the answer is each animation is merged into one package and you need S4PE to unmerge each animation into a package file, then export said animation in S4 Studio, edit the animation in blender file, then replace it at S4PE.  Anyway you already know about this! Who am I talking to I already edited some animations, for personal use only, obviously. Btw out of all WW animations, your animations have the best facial expressions, by far. Ehem keep doing what you're doing, and make some MxM animations maybe, in my dreams.

Hey thanks!

I haven't tried taking animations out of packages before but that's handy to know for future as there are some motion captured files with some dance moves that I wanna try clean up,

Really happy that you enjoy expressions too! Admittedly I have a lot of fun in this area and it really helps to simulate the joy or beautiful agony, not sure if I can bring this over to the MxM though as I really don't have any experience with it and I feel it wouldnt have the same atmosphere to it,

Guys move and react a lot differently to girls and I kinda struggle when trying to translate this into the game, also it's something that needs love and knowledge of the orientation and it's diversity which unfortunately I'm not familiar with

39 minutes ago, weredeer said:

i too am grateful for facial animations. Work that lacks facial expressions are unnerving, even if the physical stuff looks great. Sweet screens R-lo!

Thank you weredeer! To be honest it bothered me at first how much longer it's taking me to produce them but I'm glad it's noticeable helps my works to stand out,

To be honest I'm still a nervous wreck with every upload but happy I'm not alone in learning!

Really happy you like the WIP!

I completed the animation for the double bed and will show it shortly, although it's a little bit niche, it could be fun for establishing a scene =^•^=

3 hours ago, LongingSubset9 said:

Hi there! Love the animations! May I ask if the doll body textures are available somewhere or are they are custom?

Edit: The moment I posted, I've found it. ^^'

Hi!

Thanks a lot and glad you're enjoying the stuff I've made so far, got lots more on the way that I'm looking forward to completing too!

Happy you found it! Would love to see pics of how it goes sometime ?

23 minutes ago, mike24 said:

Did you add effects to the shower animation?

PS: Wonderfull animations!!

Thanks Mike! ?

I used the effect player mod that Redabyss suggested a while back, I used two of them,

Placed one on the floor behind the shower,

Then placed a counter over the first, with second on its surface for some height,

They can be made invisible too 

5 hours ago, Sims4Adults said:

@R-Lo: What animation is this at 2:58 in the first video from yesterday, where the two girls are lying on bed and kissing with their tongues? 

Hi!

It's called "Timid French Kiss" and found in the teasing catergory ?

Hi there!..Awesome Animations!..was just wondering though, cause i can't seem to find the BFFFFs animation anywhere i think i must be doing something wrong here..do you have to equip a certain type of CC for it to show in the list or does it have to be a specific double bed for it to work?...and i love your sims btw..was wondering where you get your hairs from? like the short white one with the red highlights..thanks in advanced for the reply!

sfdv.jpg

1 hour ago, zerojinnu said:

Hi there!..Awesome Animations!..was just wondering though, cause i can't seem to find the BFFFFs animation anywhere i think i must be doing something wrong here..do you have to equip a certain type of CC for it to show in the list or does it have to be a specific double bed for it to work?...and i love your sims btw..was wondering where you get your hairs from? like the short white one with the red highlights..thanks in advanced for the reply!

Hi!

Thanks for the compliment!

There's no specific cc or requirements for this other than 4 ladies and a MAXIS/EA double bed,

Sometimes in the event of animations missing, it's possible that you may have a previous or duplicate version of the file which can cause this,

If that doesn't appear to be the case let me know!

I mainly find my stuff at TSR and MTS and Tumblr pages,

Helps to have a Pinterest account too,

The hair you mentioned was a recent find at a Russian site which I'm having trouble finding again,

When I do I'll share the link!

11 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hi!

Thanks for the compliment!

There's no specific cc or requirements for this other than 4 ladies and a MAXIS/EA double bed, 

Sometimes in the event of animations missing, it's possible that you may have a previous or duplicate version of the file which can cause this,

If that doesn't appear to be the case let me know!

Thanks for the fast reply R-Lo!

I think I've figured out what went wrong..i think it had something to do with the gender settings in WW..

I had them all enabled but when I disabled them I got the animations to show up in the list..

I'll try to experiment on the settings more to the way i want it to act..and i changed the bed i don't know if it had an effect on it or not but as long as it works now..

12 hours ago, R-Lo said:

I mainly find my stuff at TSR and MTS and Tumblr pages,

Helps to have a Pinterest account too,

The hair you mentioned was a recent find at a Russian site which I'm having trouble finding again,

When I do I'll share the link! 

I see..yeah i get some of my stuff from there as well..mostly from pinterest..

thanks! I hope you find it..it looks really cute..maybe you can give me the name of the cc so i can help search for it or something?..

anyway..thanks again for the reply!..I'll be enjoying your animations in the mean time!..more power to you!