1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Go to the last page of Adfly where it asks you to allow, copy the link at the end of the adress bar, put it into google and it should show some kind of decoder website (atleast for me). Head on the website and put the link it. Then it will give you a decoded link of the Mod. Have fun!

This is the one i used. Not sure if its safe though. . . 

Well, I would have tried that, but right after I made my post, I tried googling the mod and got the simfileshare link.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, simsimsim 12345 said:

i don't know how to download these animations. I can't see them in game. someone please help ?

Hiya! 

What part is causing problems? 

If you can't find them in game after installation, it's usually a case of a duplicate or older version of the same animations file

22 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hiya! 

What part is causing problems? 

If you can't find them in game after installation, it's usually a case of a duplicate or older version of the same animations file

Hi,

I can't see them at all in my game even when i look at the listed animations inside of the settings of wicked whims.  But i downloaded the file from the main page from this website?

if you can help me,  i would appreciate it?

3 hours ago, simsimsim 12345 said:

Hi,

I can't see them at all in my game even when i look at the listed animations inside of the settings of wicked whims.  But i downloaded the file from the main page from this website?

if you can help me,  i would appreciate it?

From my own experience its usually caused by a file conflict,

I only have one file and if you have a double of this file or an older version of it then it results in missing animations, have a look at the folder and any subfolders, if you do use subfolders don't create folders within them, 

Other than that I can only suggest that you try deleting it and re-download it, 

I'm happy to help if I can should that not work, 

One case I came across, the user had downloaded stuff from Pandora Sims site which is copied stuff from Loverslab, 

If you have anything from that site you'll need to remove it to run wickedwhims without issues

21 hours ago, R-Lo said:

I only have one file and if you have a double of this file or an older version of it then it results in missing animations, have a look at the folder and any subfolders, if you do use subfolders don't create folders within them, 

One case I came across, the user had downloaded stuff from Pandora Sims site which is copied stuff from Loverslab, 

If you have anything from that site you'll need to remove it to run wickedwhims without issues

so if I put the file "WW_R_Lo_Animations.rar" directly in my mod folder along with my other ones, then it should work or should I put inside the  initial wicked whim folder?

21 hours ago, R-Lo said:

i fixed the problem, it was that I downloaded an older version from october. Lol!

Thank you for the help! 

4 hours ago, simsimsim 12345 said:

so if I put the file "WW_R_Lo_Animations.rar" directly in my mod folder along with my other ones, then it should work or should I put inside the  initial wicked whim folder?

Hey! 

You need to extract that rar, 

There's a .package file in it which needs to go into your mods folder, 

You can create a subfolder for animations but don't make folders within folders, the game only reads one level deep, 

You shouldn't put anything in the wickedwhims mod folder, That should only contain Turbo's files. 

That's awesome that you found the problem! ? Thanks for letting me know! 

On 1/16/2020 at 4:17 AM, beautifulmusiclover said:

Any chance you can add Sassy Tongue to male and female couples? At the moment it's only available for lesbians. That's the best French Kiss animation I have seen. It's the one on the living chair if anyone has missed it under teasing.

Thanks! That means a lot ? I made it a while back and would like to improve it one day! 

I thought I'd enabled it for all but will go back and check, I may have enabled it to female only due to clipping hands so it may not look right for male but I'll see how it goes ?

22 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Thanks! That means a lot ? I made it a while back and would like to improve it one day! 

I thought I'd enabled it for all but will go back and check, I may have enabled it to female only due to clipping hands so it may not look right for male but I'll see how it goes ?

If you do please make it to where you can switch between male and female meaning the one who initiates it.

Hello, I'm new to using whickedwhims but I love your animations! I'm dumb though so I still can't figure out how to use the toys? Because I have placed them at the house and they still won't appear during the animation... SO I will be so, so, so grateful if there's anyone who are kind enough to tell (and show?) me how to work with the toys.?

On 1/18/2020 at 3:36 PM, beautifulmusiclover said:

If you do please make it to where you can switch between male and female meaning the one who initiates it.

To be honest I'm not sure how ww will initiate it as it would be unrestricted, to allow it for all means it'll be down to chance as to who takes each role, so you may need to switch them manually once the animation begins 

2 hours ago, BlackSnow88 said:

Hello, I'm new to using whickedwhims but I love your animations! I'm dumb though so I still can't figure out how to use the toys? Because I have placed them at the house and they still won't appear during the animation... SO I will be so, so, so grateful if there's anyone who are kind enough to tell (and show?) me how to work with the toys.?

Hiya! 

I'm happy to hear your enjoying my stuff and there's more on the way! 

Some toys are are appearing automatically but this requires nothing to be placed and you just click the floor or furniture as normal, 

The toys with animations attached need to be placed in the scene and clicked like furniture to see the actions available, 

Then some toys are accessories which are found in CAS and will need to be added to an outfit, then you would switch to this outfit before or during sex, 

Its really just a case of checking the list on my page a couple of times to become familiar with the ones you want to use, I've noted whether the toy is the location or if it's used as a prop or accessory, I hope that helps! 

Feel free to ask if you have any trouble ?

On 1/28/2020 at 8:58 PM, beautifulmusiclover said:

Any chance you'll have some new teasing animations coming soon? Always looking for cuddling, kissing etc.

Also the bathtub needs more kiss animations.

Lots more will be coming! I have quite a lot of things to do and finish and I'm always wanting to do something more for bathtub too, tubs are tricky because of the various shapes and height of the tub edges, can cause clipping issues but I'll be giving it a try one day soon 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Lunyra said:

Bit of a shame a bunch of mods can't download due the AdFly Adware.

And this happens to be the only Animation Pack with a lot of FF animation too :(

Yes I'm also finding the adfly to be a nuisance, for some reason it seems worse and more aggressive on Noir's content than a lot of others I've seen, 

It's virtually impossible to download from that site right now so I'm considering having to upload the required mods to my page directly, I'll try to do this at some stage soon ?

4 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Yes I'm also finding the adfly to be a nuisance, for some reason it seems worse and more aggressive on Noir's content than a lot of others I've seen, 

It's virtually impossible to download from that site right now so I'm considering having to upload the required mods to my page directly, I'll try to do this at some stage soon ?

Have you tried an ad blocker?

5 hours ago, R-Lo said:

9 hours ago, Lunyra said:

Found something to bypass Adfly.

It's a browser extension called "Universal Bypass", you can find it in the chrome store.

Sends you directly to Simfileshare instead.

Thanks for the heads up! ?

Sorry you've had trouble with this and in future I will upload things like this directly, 

Its common knowledge that adfly carries malware I'm stumped as to why they are using it ?