This is the .esp of the Plugs of the Commonwealth I have, but the slot 57 version now as you quoted "dcc-bp-lol.esp" 

Still to try a new plug 

But the plug that should of been placed in inventory never showed up. 

8 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

This is the .esp of the Plugs of the Commonwealth I have, but the slot 57 version now as you quoted "dcc-bp-lol.esp" 

Still to try a new plug 

But the plug that should of been placed in inventory never showed up. 

Weird I need a log file to work out if its activating at all.

Will do, will make new papyrus.0.log then.

Side note, my game is more stable since shifting load order about and with this mod running as well, am thrilled:)

*Edit* 

Went to backup old Papyrus log but found Papyrus.0.log has been changed dramatically, You know how big last one was, now its 1.554 kb

Attached-

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

Will do, will make new papyrus.0.log then.

Side note, my game is more stable since shifting load order about and with this mod running as well, am thrilled:)

*Edit* 

Went to backup old Papyrus log but found Papyrus.0.log has been changed dramatically, You know how big last one was, now its 1.554 kb

Attached-

Papyrus.0.log

Hmm this line tells me its loaded:

[05/12/2018 - 12:08:26AM] SynthPlayer: POTC: dcc-bp-lol.esp Assets Loaded

From these lines it seems yours somehow uses a different FormID for the FusionCoreButtPlug or the assets haven't loaded yet:

[05/12/2018 - 12:08:26AM] error: Cannot call AddItem() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias SynthAlias_PlayerRef on quest SynthPlayer (1615A938)].SynthPlayer:Synth9PlugsOfCommonwealth.fnInit() - "C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SynthPlayer\Synth9PlugsOfCommonwealth.psc" Line 53
 [alias SynthAlias_PlayerRef on quest SynthPlayer (1615A938)].SynthPlayer:Synth9PlugsOfCommonwealth.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SynthPlayer\Synth9PlugsOfCommonwealth.psc" Line 41

It should be Armor as xx000804, maybe look up on how to get them in the mod and try get one that way. But it probably still wont work for my end.

I'll try the additem with xx000804 and see if I can get it that way for now. But have been doing great keeping power% high. Suddenly Radiation has become my friend :smile:

Have blown up vehicles to go stand near them and soak up a bit. Up goes the power level.

Has changed the way I play and think hugely, that alone has made it so worthwhile

*edit* Its worked with the additem command, 14000804 gave me the plug. Will update on it use later, Work calls

55 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

I'll try the additem with xx000804 and see if I can get it that way for now. But have been doing great keeping power% high. Suddenly Radiation has become my friend :smile:

There are no friends in the wasteland, I'll have to prioritise a fix for that :smile:

@Halstrom - I am going to build your urination API this weekend. In essence what it will do is that when you determine your player needs to pee, you call the API and then the player will mimic the exact urination methods that RSE uses within the context of the toggles available (all strip, quick strip or no strip methods). I should have that ready for you to implement within the next couple hours (which probably means in the next 15 - 30 minutes).

EDIT: 24 minutes later and the API is completed. :smile:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87993-rse-realistic-salacious-encounters-05-12-18/?do=findComment&comment=2240495

53 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

@Halstrom - I am going to build your urination API this weekend. In essence what it will do is that when you determine your player needs to pee, you call the API and then the player will mimic the exact urination methods that RSE uses within the context of the toggles available (all strip, quick strip or no strip methods). I should have that ready for you to implement within the next couple hours (which probably means in the next 15 - 30 minutes).

EDIT: 24 minutes later and the API is completed. :smile:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87993-rse-realistic-salacious-encounters-05-12-18/?do=findComment&comment=2240495

Awesome :smile:

I don't know what this protocol violation is, but it seems random. Also, I run out of power was to fast, I got into the Corvega assembly plant at 100% power, but about 10 minutes later I was at 0% and once I got my power back to 100% I still couldn't run so some reason. I am playing this in survival mode, and I did try some mods like A.S.I.A. race mods, but that stop my character from getting radiation from the environment, but didn't stop my character need for food, drink, and sleep. So I got a survival option mods to turn that off. I'm going to see if turning the game off and back on will fix the running and send a log after.

20180512081107_1.thumb.jpg.0241867c0fd60d10f2afc53288dbeb40.jpgPapyrus.0.log20180512081101_1.thumb.jpg.41fa477f17fc0f6ecaee27f096e0f26a.jpg

1 hour ago, Natarle said:

I don't know what this protocol violation is, but it seems random. Also, I run out of power was to fast, I got into the Corvega assembly plant at 100% power, but about 10 minutes later I was at 0% and once I got my power back to 100% I still couldn't run so some reason. I am playing this in survival mode, and I did try some mods like A.S.I.A. race mods, but that stop my character from getting radiation from the environment, but didn't stop my character need for food, drink, and sleep. So I got a survival option mods to turn that off. I'm going to see if turning the game off and back on will fix the running and send a log after.

20180512081107_1.thumb.jpg.0241867c0fd60d10f2afc53288dbeb40.jpgPapyrus.0.log20180512081101_1.thumb.jpg.41fa477f17fc0f6ecaee27f096e0f26a.jpg

General Protocol violations cover smaller stuff like having a weapon drawn, picking pockets, fighting and killing non-protected opponents (you are not supposed to kill children humans, other synths or robots) 84 violation points is a 0-84 dice roll basically compared against your current firewall if it exceeds it, it is able to apply the penalty. Your Firewall seems to be zero, probably due to low power I suspect, so that would explain continual shocks. I'll have to workout someway to charge using fusion cores this week.

if (iCurrBehaviourErrors != iPrevBehaviourErrors)
			Int iRandom = Utility.RandomInt(0, (iCurrBehaviourErrors))
			Int iResist = 10 + (fFirewall as Int)
			If (iRandom > iResist)
				fnShockSynth(fBehaviourErrors)
			EndIf
			Int iBehaviourErrorsDiff = iCurrBehaviourErrors - iPrevBehaviourErrorsMess
			If (iBehaviourErrorsDiff < -fMessageSpacing) || (iBehaviourErrorsDiff > fMessageSpacing)
				iPrevBehaviourErrorsMess = iCurrBehaviourErrors
				fnMessage("Protocol Violation Level at : " + iCurrBehaviourErrors + "%") 
				fnDebug("Behaviour Resist/Errors/Mod: " + iResist + "/" + iCurrBehaviourErrors + "/" + fBehaviourErrorMod) 
			EndIf
			fnDebug("Behaviour2 Resist/Errors/Mod: " + iResist + "/" + iCurrBehaviourErrors + "/" + fBehaviourErrorMod)
		EndIf

And I just noticed a boo-boo in the code this calls that does the shocking, I missed a dividing zero so shocks are 10x more than they should be. I fixed it for next update.
Thanks for the detailed info and pictures that correction level should be Level 3 in the next release rather than 28 :smile:

59 minutes ago, Natarle said:

From what I can tell it protocol violation seems to have something to do with killing humans, never seen it when killing animals, not too sure about things like ghousl/supermutants, though I do not remember seeing it when clearing out sunshine tradeings, so my best guess would be it is tied to human only.

ASIA race mod being synthetics have the normal robot immunity to radiation from the atmosphere/water but not from food/drink, I think though they do work together, it would be better to consider them at least semi incompatible with this mod.

2 hours ago, reaper69 said:

would i be able to get some help explaining this.

all morphs are set to zero.

20180512160704_1.jpg

This is before cum is applied

20180512160730_1.thumb.jpg.e87456f22707ae1ca0bc8401d22bd3ae.jpg

This is After Lubricool just goes mad and i get a really Fat Ass even with all morphs set to zero

20180512160951_1.thumb.jpg.5687be360f570a08861d654d747b6e0b.jpg

Hmm I obviously have a bug as zero should mean no morphing at all, I think I actually rehashed some of that code yesterday in my current build because I found some potential issues, I'll have another look tomorrow anyway then hopefully I will get enough testing tomorrow to release it.

The Protocol violation is for humans mostly but in some ways it seems a wee bit erratic. Killing robots in the Wattz Consumer robotics store it didn't appear. But in the Rust Devils base it did. I see the sense behind it but ignore most of it as enemy's are trying to destroy me, self preservation overrides it :smile: The dice roll is interesting though, Sniper killed from Sunshine Tidings at the Gunners on the overpass, wow did the protocol go high. I imagined due to not being in combat it judged it murder lol

The A.S.I.A. mod I would love to use with this but without radiation effects Synth player wont live long, lol. 

The radiation is a dire need, without fusion core plugs working gaining power otherwise would mean needing every workshop to place a chair. even that wouldn't last long enough for power needs. Have considered using the IHuman mod, The predecessor to A.S.I.A.

I have to give it a try though, ASIA synths are effected by consuming rads...there is plenty to eat for that to happen! Just drinking from the water everywhere is a good start.

The morphing sliders seem to be stuck to a default. Each session carrying on last save has all the morph sliders back at 100, never placed them at zero though ( just personal pref, hate over size/macro anything )

ok using the 11 version did a new game start. everything seems to be working fairly well, except lubricool again.. the hud just shows it sitting at 54. the plugs are working as well. the morphing slider reset thing has been with me since the beginning i assume you will get to it eventually as well. logs seem a bit small this time around but here ya go. also the unit level on the hud seems to be tied to unit core temp. core temp rises and unit level falls. is that as intended?

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.3.log

Somehow I got the problem, that my characters Lubricool levels (Total Lubricool and Butt-Storage) keep rising every few seconds since I installed the 180511.1 version. I got to 10000% Storage and it still keeps rising. That way my char really has a huge ass. 

Only issues I have so far are the fusion plug not working. Checked with console with "Help Plug 4" and of wearable Armo only the Plugs of the Commonwealth were listed.

Tried again with a xx000804 still wont work. even after a load order jostle.

Other one is Lubricool, Have made it and the others like cup of abraxo, oil and the others but whenever I take it the hud does not change, its stuck on 52 Lubricool.

Yikes, was about to upload papyrus log, but its blown up to 50mb (50,435 kb ) The others 1,2,3 are 30, 28, 12 mb respectively. Same character, level 26

13 hours ago, kaine3d said:

ok using the 11 version did a new game start. everything seems to be working fairly well, except lubricool again.. the hud just shows it sitting at 54. the plugs are working as well. the morphing slider reset thing has been with me since the beginning i assume you will get to it eventually as well. logs seem a bit small this time around but here ya go. also the unit level on the hud seems to be tied to unit core temp. core temp rises and unit level falls. is that as intended?

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.3.log

Yeah I found a few bugs in the LubriCool coding I think I've sorted them for the next release. And yes CoreTemperature reduces your UnitStatus, I've tweaked it a bit for next release.

15 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

The Protocol violation is for humans mostly but in some ways it seems a wee bit erratic. Killing robots in the Wattz Consumer robotics store it didn't appear. But in the Rust Devils base it did. I see the sense behind it but ignore most of it as enemy's are trying to destroy me, self preservation overrides it :smile: The dice roll is interesting though, Sniper killed from Sunshine Tidings at the Gunners on the overpass, wow did the protocol go high. I imagined due to not being in combat it judged it murder lol

The A.S.I.A. mod I would love to use with this but without radiation effects Synth player wont live long, lol. 

The radiation is a dire need, without fusion core plugs working gaining power otherwise would mean needing every workshop to place a chair. even that wouldn't last long enough for power needs. Have considered using the IHuman mod, The predecessor to A.S.I.A.

I have to give it a try though, ASIA synths are effected by consuming rads...there is plenty to eat for that to happen! Just drinking from the water everywhere is a good start.

The morphing sliders seem to be stuck to a default. Each session carrying on last save has all the morph sliders back at 100, never placed them at zero though ( just personal pref, hate over size/macro anything )

Found and fixed the Morphing Slider issue for next release.
Protocol Violations is going to take a bit of tweaking, I'll back it off a bit more, as I mainly want to get all the basic stuff settled before playing too much with Protocol, Hacking and Virus's etc.

52 minutes ago, Natarle said:

I seem to have a problem where Synth Player is disabling Layers in my game.

Papyrus.0.log

Yes its supposed to disable stuff like Jumping, Sprinting, Favorites, VATS, Fast Travel etc as  the Gynoid's systems are damaged, they will restore when the system reaches double the disablement percentage. I set them pretty low so you have to be bashed around a lot for most to become an issue.

Hopefully tomorrow I will get some serious playtesting done as I lost a bit of time because I hit the script size limit for LubriCool management and had to split it into 2 scripts which no doubt I've probably missed something moving 300 lines of code :smile:

I've added power armor charging and set up the Extractor and Reclamation chairs to do the same thing for now, they will recharge but also drain LubriCool.
I've added in Automatic Peeing and Pooping at extreme levels, I'll have to set up a hot key too or piggyback off RSE's hotkey for manual release.
I have to add some option for users who don't want Peeing and Pooping too so the Waste just magically dissipates :smile:

I've created a heap of detailed Digestion code for Alcohol, Abraxo, Food, Water, Soda, Oil and Cum.

Because of this I've added forced disablement of RSE's Basic and Advanced Needs to stop them conflicting too

2 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Hopefully tomorrow I will get some serious playtesting done as I lost a bit of time because I hit the script size limit for LubriCool management and had to split it into 2 scripts which no doubt I've probably missed something moving 300 lines of code :smile:

Stop using the CK to code your scripts. There technically isnt a limit to compile, just in typable characters. I use Notepad++ all the time to edit my scripts and then compile them in the CK. And trust me, I have some next level LARGE scripts that I cant even modify in the CK.

43 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

Only issues I have so far are the fusion plug not working. Checked with console with "Help Plug 4" and of wearable Armo only the Plugs of the Commonwealth were listed.

Tried again with a xx000804 still wont work. even after a load order jostle.

Other one is Lubricool, Have made it and the others like cup of abraxo, oil and the others but whenever I take it the hud does not change, its stuck on 52 Lubricool.

Yikes, was about to upload papyrus log, but its blown up to 50mb (50,435 kb ) The others 1,2,3 are 30, 28, 12 mb respectively. Same character, level 26

Hmm, so for some reason 0804 Fusion Plug isn't in your version of Plugs of the Commonwealth? Can you check in FO4Edit or the CK?
Yeah that's cool, won't need any more logs till I release the next update and create new more exciting issues :smile:

14 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Stop using the CK to code your scripts. There technically isnt a limit to compile, just in typeable characters. I use Notepad++ all the time to edit my scripts and then compile them in the CK. And trust me, I have some next level LARGE scripts that I cant even modify in the CK.

Ah, didn't know that. I actually use both Notepad++ and the CK bouncing between them, doing the final checks in the CK.

I hadn't looked much how to setting NotePad ++ to work for multiple script types like json and Papyrus :smile: