15 minutes ago, Natarle said:

Unfortunately due to the update to Fallout 4 my game not load, and I can't even make a new game as some of the mods that I use are not up-to-date with 1.10.89. Til I can get it working again, I can't get the logs. ?

I was lucky enough to play  after updating F4SE and Looksmenu but without MCM working. Still waiting for that to be updated for game version 1.10.89.

So not able to use hot keys, I gave it up

2 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

I was lucky enough to play  after updating F4SE and Looksmenu but without MCM working. Still waiting for that to be updated for game version 1.10.89.

So not able to use hot keys, I gave it up

the worst part about the new update is that it only 80mbs for PC and it for the Creation Club, and it's causing so many problems to others mods now.

I have some Issues with this Mod. For Example if i want to charge Power i need Rads right ? But i have to still take atleast 2 RadAway´s so i dont die of radiation. It also takes a ton of Time to recharge. I had to sit there for half a hour and always had to get new Radaway if it wears off. I got 49 Power out of it. I dont know about it. It takes away a lot of the Fun i intended to have.

2 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I have some Issues with this Mod. For Example if i want to charge Power i need Rads right ? But i have to still take atleast 2 RadAway´s so i dont die of radiation. It also takes a ton of Time to recharge. I had to sit there for half a hour and always had to get new Radaway if it wears off. I got 49 Power out of it. I dont know about it. It takes away a lot of the Fun i intended to have.

What level is your character. it sounds like you are taking too much radiation in one go, the radiation converts to charge, you shouldn't need RadAway at all. This isn't meant to be played in survival mode either. And at lower levels its going to take longer.

I'm still cruising along with same character and all is fine, only belly wont go down in size now, NO not pregnant! lol 

That came after getting maybe a wee bit to much rads at the place next to Dunwich Quarry.

Breasts were a size bigger all along, since the incident with synth at Boston Mayoral bunker but they have reduced to normal.

Noticed Lubricol is decreasing much quicker since too, consuming it only seems to effect belly now

Power demands still same wearing the collar, added the plugs to hot key, lot better now lol 

If low on power the stealth and fast travel don't work as it should. Quite neat actually how  left-ctrl does nothing when insufficient power Cool!

Being a tad dangerous but trying mod "Cybernetic Implantation Laboratory" Also has HUD use, so far so good. That was installed only last night.

AFTER the new effects, Still researching the implants. haven't worn anything yet. 

*EDIT* I have MCM working now, used mirror at MCM mods description for replacement dll in F4SE 

Papyrus.0.log

Here the papyrus log, I finally got my game to work again. It seems that the update is causing an error with AAF mod that it freezes the game on load. Be it old or new, But it working now and I can start sending logs again. As normal I do play the game on survival and it does cause the belly problem for me as I do eat food for the meter and for recovery. I will change his later.

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: I'm going to restart the game, but on Very hard so that I don't need to eat food, but still have some difficulty in the game.

Hey, So I just saw "Detroit: Become Human" on Youtube and i think it would be really cool to have an Android version of this. Where you would have to find Blue Blood and Bio Componments. Instead of using Radiation you would have to find those 2 in random containers. And maybe if your Limbs get broken/destroyed, u would have to find a fitting and working Replacement. (Visual Sensors like already in the mod etc. A broken Leg would lead to slower speeds (like in your Mod)) In my Opinion this would be amazing to have. 

-Aki

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Hey, So I just saw "Detroit: Become Human" on Youtube and i think it would be really cool to have an Android version of this. Where you would have to find Blue Blood and Bio Componments. Instead of using Radiation you would have to find those 2 in random containers. And maybe if your Limbs get broken/destroyed, u would have to find a fitting and working Replacement. (Visual Sensors like already in the mod etc. A broken Leg would lead to slower speeds (like in your Mod)) In my Opinion this would be amazing to have. 

-Aki

Well I have plans for upgrades but they will be just like boosting parts/chips/programs to different systems. Got to get all the basic stuff working and sorted first, should have an update tommorrw if testing goes well.

I am trying out Nexus mod "Cybernetic Implantation Laboratory" - or CIL - but its not playing nice with Synth player. Only so far with emergency waste release. Though set to different key in MCM it stopped working once had first implant in. Seems odd it would effect that, changed load order about but no help. 

The Mod CIL is in its self polished but sadly not compatible. Tried it for the immersion factor and lore toward synth player 

Playing on as the belly was not changing any more at all. 

Hud still worked perfectly, even got lubricol sorted, trick was "In moderation" small lots instead of a lot at once but did notice using chair to charge ( relieving strain on so

many fusion plugs lol ) That the lubricol was going down very quickly, Due to higher level maybe? Much quicker than it did first time at red rocket ...and before the collar hmm

48 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

I am trying out Nexus mod "Cybernetic Implantation Laboratory" - or CIL - but its not playing nice with Synth player. Only so far with emergency waste release. Though set to different key in MCM it stopped working once had first implant in. Seems odd it would effect that, changed load order about but no help. 

The Mod CIL is in its self polished but sadly not compatible. Tried it for the immersion factor and lore toward synth player 

Playing on as the belly was not changing any more at all. 

Hud still worked perfectly, even got lubricol sorted, trick was "In moderation" small lots instead of a lot at once but did notice using chair to charge ( relieving strain on so

many fusion plugs lol ) That the lubricol was going down very quickly, Due to higher level maybe? Much quicker than it did first time at red rocket ...and before the collar hmm

The chairs exchange Lubricool for charge, nothings for free, I'll have a look at CIL and see if its worth integrating or if I vcan at least see what the compatibility issue is :)

Update 180601.1:

Major Adjustments and Fixes to Lubricool and Digestion Management
Changes to Unit Status so it is not Level orientated
Added Devious Devices Institute Devices and Restraints FPAttributes Stat Adjustment to Willpower and Orientation  +/- dependant on SynthPlayer Stimulation Adjustment (Genital/Anal)
Added Random Vibrator intensity for Devious Devices Plugs to Adjust FPA Spirit +/- dependant on SynthPlayer Stimulation Adjustment (Genital/Anal)
Added Plugs of Commonwealth adjustments to FPA Wear and Orientation
Added GloryHole adjustments to FPA Orientation and Spirit
Added SexProcessor / Arousal to Plugs Of Commonwealth Fusion core, Devious Devices and Glory Hole
Added Support for Torture Devices SuckerChair and HydroPillory to drain LubriCool
More fixes to HUD coding to try fix reading zeroes

Oh I also added this code to but forgot to test it, so if any funny stuff happens with RSE let me know:

if (fRSE_DrankJizz) || ( fRSE_CummedOn)
			fSexProcessorPerc += (fRSE_DrankJizz + fRSE_CummedOn) * fSecondsPassed
			gSexProcessorPerc.SetValue(fSexProcessorPerc)
			fnDebug("RSE DrankJizz/CummedOn: "+ fRSE_DrankJizz + "/" + fRSE_CummedOn) 
		endif

If (fSexProcessorPerc < 50)
			gRSE_SexAddict_Nympho.SetValue(0)
			gRSE_SexAddict_Careless.SetValue(0)
		EndIf
		If (fSexProcessorPerc >= 70) && (fSexProcessorPerc < 90)
			If (!fRSE_SexAddict_Nympho)
				gRSE_SexAddict_Nympho.SetValue(1)
			Endif
			gRSE_SexAddict_Careless.SetValue(0)
		EndIf
		If (fSexProcessorPerc >= 90)
			If (!fRSE_SexAddict_Careless)
				gRSE_SexAddict_Careless.SetValue(1)
			Endif
			gRSE_SexAddict_Nympho.SetValue(0)
		EndIf

What it should do is increase SexProcessorPerc for an unknown period after being cummed on or drinking jizz

The next bit should disable SexAddict functionality and trigger it by the Players SexProcessorPerc

Hey Halstrom,

I'm on your newest version, and ran into something strange. I even tried on a save before I played the first verison of your mod. And after a while I get the same result.

I'm not sure if I do something wrong (probably that's the case) but whenever I play for an extended time, the servo status of lower and upper body just diminishes, even though I got enough power. In earlier versions I didn't have this problem

edit: I also think the waste release button doesn't work

9 hours ago, Hal3023 said:

Hey Halstrom,

I'm on your newest version, and ran into something strange. I even tried on a save before I played the first verison of your mod. And after a while I get the same result.

I'm not sure if I do something wrong (probably that's the case) but whenever I play for an extended time, the servo status of lower and upper body just diminishes, even though I got enough power. In earlier versions I didn't have this problem

Take a look at your LubriCool value as for me at least, the servo values will not go above that, if it is below 100, so for example if LubriCool = 70 say then for me non of the servo values will go above 70.

18 hours ago, Natarle said:

At the moment the only thing that not normal is the speed my character walks at the back to going about 50% faster than normal.

Papyrus.3.logPapyrus.2.logPapyrus.1.logPapyrus.0.log

Cool, I've tweaked that back a bit for next release

12 hours ago, Hal3023 said:

Hey Halstrom,

Without a logfile, I really can't diagnose the issue.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

Take a look at your LubriCool value as for me at least, the servo values will not go above that, if it is below 100, so for example if LubriCool = 70 say then for me non of the servo values will go above 70.

Low Lubricool, will reduce unit status and slow a unit down, it shouldn't actually damage servos though, only wear from movement and combat should effect the upper and lower servos other than actual wound damage.

fMobilityServosDamage += fMoveDrain - (fChassisHealthAdjust / 3)
		fUpperServosDamage += (fInCombat / 100) - (fChassisHealthAdjust / 3)
		fCentralChassisDamage += (fSexHappening / 100) + (fSexPenetrationPerc / 100) - (fChassisHealthAdjust / 3)

I'm Doing a 'quickie" play through now with ASIA mod. Condensed as much as possible to reach where I want to be, 

Lot like Sinstitute Just not needing a faction for building Molecular Relay ( bat file ) which provides network Scanner too 

Then will be very soon doing new game with this Mod again. Just couldn't take it any more, big belly and no fixing it :(

3 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

I'm Doing a 'quickie" play through now with ASIA mod. Condensed as much as possible to reach where I want to be, 

Lot like Sinstitute Just not needing a faction for building Molecular Relay ( bat file ) which provides network Scanner too 

Then will be very soon doing new game with this Mod again. Just couldn't take it any more, big belly and no fixing it :(

Hmm I hoped the update might fix the big belly issue though it may take 15min or so.
Looking at you previous save it seemed the scripts were not running for some strange reason.
I had also found an issue with the morph adjustment sliders not working properly and had fixed some weird stuff on the LubriCool flow between storage areas.

Ok so I tryed this mod out again with FP Attributes and again all I get is zero's on the HUD for both this mod and Attributes, but seeing as the HUD dos work for some and not for others why not have both The HUD and a pipboy stats book like in Flashy's RSE mod and make both toggabal on and off in the MCM that way the player can pick and choose which one he or she wants to use depending on their play style and what works for them.  All so as far as the Lubricol, thirst and survivel thing, Sugestion  Why not have thirst, Hunger and power set up as part of a basic needs funtion like the one in RSE and make it toggable so that if you have RSE you can use either RSE's Basic needs or this mods basic needs.  All so anthor idea is why not in the next update make the Gynoid a prototype Courser/sexbot with a hotkey that be used to switch between the two behavier protocalls, Example Coursers protocalls engage allow you to Kill humans and outher synths whyll your firewall is low but you get a shock if you have sex or are fertile or pregnate, Sexbot protocalls engage if your firewall is low you get a shock if you kill humans or synths like its now. 

21 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Cool, I've tweaked that back a bit for next release

Without a logfile, I really can't diagnose the issue.

Low Lubricool, will reduce unit status and slow a unit down, it shouldn't actually damage servos though, only wear from movement and combat should effect the upper and lower servos other than actual wound damage.

Odd as for me I can see those servo status dropping as my lubricool drops, took me ages to figure out why the hell I was not healing, especially after using a couple of stim pack and a couple of robot repair kits, and just to makes sure some food.

Then started playing again and noticed the servo values did not go up, but continued to drop, the slurped down a couple of bottles of lubricool which set it back to over 100, and had the servo values slowly return back to 100.

Dropping (finally) my longtime lurker status to say that I've been waiting for a mod like this for a long time! I've always wanted to play as a robot in this game, and I've gone through countless cybernetics mods (and that one awesome robot skin texture) to try and unsuccessfully get that feeling, but this is the first to accurately simulate things like electricity and the need for lubricants and coolant, and a HUD widget—though rudimentary—really adds to that feel. I would like to add more praise, but unfortunately I fall into the camp of "the HUD widget is only showing me zeroes'" like some others, so I'm working with a lot of unknowns half the time. I'm mostly just cluelessly stumbling through the Commonwealth shoving fusion cores up my butt whenever my movement speed slows down. It's a good thing those keep regenerating in my inventory, though I'm not sure if that's a bug or a feature. I'm inclined to believe 'bug', since I've also got a slowly-growing pile of Institute bondage stuff in here too.

Couple little suggestions;

+ Perhaps add a function to allow the Robot Repair Kits from the Automatron DLC to function on the player? It's just a minor little detail that I feel would add something.

+ One of several things that really impressed me from the A.S.I.A. mod (though I ultimately uninstalled it because I'm not a fan of the aesthetic) was how at low health, your character would start to release showers of sparks and eventually catch fire. It would be really neat if those visual effects could be replicated. Or, as a more minor tweak, perhaps remove the ability for the player character to bleed normal human blood.
+ How about a toggle function in the MCM to force the Brotherhood of Steel to see you as a machine, and therefore a hostile? Alternately, it could be integrated with the Apparent Humanity slider that already exists.

+ This one may be just me because I can't see the HUD values yet, but power feels a little difficult to manage at the moment. There are a lot of ways to lose it, and not many to gain it back. What about a consumable food item like a battery or whatnot, that can restore your power levels? As a drawback, perhaps have it so that taking in so much electricity at once stimulates the gynoid and increases her arousal levels.

On a side note, I'm REALLY looking forward to the eventual integration of the Firewall and the Sexual Processor. Exciting stuff!

7 hours ago, Varithina said:

Odd as for me I can see those servo status dropping as my lubricool drops, took me ages to figure out why the hell I was not healing, especially after using a couple of stim pack and a couple of robot repair kits, and just to makes sure some food.

Then started playing again and noticed the servo values did not go up, but continued to drop, the slurped down a couple of bottles of lubricool which set it back to over 100, and had the servo values slowly return back to 100.

Hmm, low Lubricool will cause damage to servos proportional to movement distance, perhaps that is what you are seeing, I'll teak that damage back a bit. Also Damaged parts will suffer LubriCool loss too.

18 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

Ok so I tryed this mod out again with FP Attributes and again all I get is zero's on the HUD for both this mod and Attributes, but seeing as the HUD dos work for some and not for others why not have both The HUD and a pipboy stats book like in Flashy's RSE mod and make both toggabal on and off in the MCM that way the player can pick and choose which one he or she wants to use depending on their play style and what works for them.  All so as far as the Lubricol, thirst and survivel thing, Sugestion  Why not have thirst, Hunger and power set up as part of a basic needs funtion like the one in RSE and make it toggable so that if you have RSE you can use either RSE's Basic needs or this mods basic needs.  All so anthor idea is why not in the next update make the Gynoid a prototype Courser/sexbot with a hotkey that be used to switch between the two behavier protocalls, Example Coursers protocalls engage allow you to Kill humans and outher synths whyll your firewall is low but you get a shock if you have sex or are fertile or pregnate, Sexbot protocalls engage if your firewall is low you get a shock if you kill humans or synths like its now. 

I've just finished adding the Book Stats thing, just got to test it.
RSE's Basic and Advanced Needs and Survival mode both conflict with the essence of being a bot that is immune to Poison, Hunger, Gas etc, that's where I'm heading. My mod currently disables the RSE Needs but it does use the peeing and pooping features to deal with waste :)
I'm not really looking at being able to switch bot types, but I eventually will add modules that boost different features if fitted to allow customisation in one direction or another. Your SPU is not your friend :)

4 hours ago, xSapphire said:

Dropping (finally) my longtime lurker status to say that I've been waiting for a mod like this for a long time! I've always wanted to play as a robot in this game, and I've gone through countless cybernetics mods (and that one awesome robot skin texture) to try and unsuccessfully get that feeling, but this is the first to accurately simulate things like electricity and the need for lubricants and coolant, and a HUD widget—though rudimentary—really adds to that feel. I would like to add more praise, but unfortunately I fall into the camp of "the HUD widget is only showing me zeroes'" like some others, so I'm working with a lot of unknowns half the time. I'm mostly just cluelessly stumbling through the Commonwealth shoving fusion cores up my butt whenever my movement speed slows down. It's a good thing those keep regenerating in my inventory, though I'm not sure if that's a bug or a feature. I'm inclined to believe 'bug', since I've also got a slowly-growing pile of Institute bondage stuff in here too.

+ Perhaps add a function to allow the Robot Repair Kits from the Automatron DLC to function on the player? It's just a minor little detail that I feel would add something.

+ One of several things that really impressed me from the A.S.I.A. mod (though I ultimately uninstalled it because I'm not a fan of the aesthetic) was how at low health, your character would start to release showers of sparks and eventually catch fire. It would be really neat if those visual effects could be replicated. Or, as a more minor tweak, perhaps remove the ability for the player character to bleed normal human blood.
+ How about a toggle function in the MCM to force the Brotherhood of Steel to see you as a machine, and therefore a hostile? Alternately, it could be integrated with the Apparent Humanity slider that already exists.

+ This one may be just me because I can't see the HUD values yet, but power feels a little difficult to manage at the moment. There are a lot of ways to lose it, and not many to gain it back. What about a consumable food item like a battery or whatnot, that can restore your power levels? As a drawback, perhaps have it so that taking in so much electricity at once stimulates the gynoid and increases her arousal levels.

On a side note, I'm REALLY looking forward to the eventual integration of the Firewall and the Sexual Processor. Exciting stuff!

Well they Lubricool/Plugs/Institute gear etc is a temporary feature for testing and test minion survival, ideally it shouldn't be needed once certain features are in place as this really isn't even a beta yet. I've got a lot of stuff that needs to be added yet, its incomplete in many ways.
I'll have a look at the repair kits.
Yes I definitely need to add some visual effects and sounds :)
The Apparent Humanity Slider will deal with BOS, currently it doesn't do anything yet, its just a slider.
I hope to set up a way to charge from Fusion Generators and basically other stuff like Terminals, maybe lights. But life as Bot isn't going to be easy in a post apocalyptic world :)
The Firewall is really just waiting for me to start adding hacking from bots and Terminals. Firewall is also what keeps your SPU under control too.
Just did a heap more code on the SexualProcessor stuff to integrate it more with RSE, Perversions and Attributes, got to do some testing and tuning today.

22 hours ago, xSapphire said:

For me as the Brotherhood aspect I have to agree, granted I speak with a bias as I have never been a fan of BOS but that idea of the slider would be marvelous. 

Giving credence later in story siding with a certain NPC and sympathetic toward, yes immersion :)

The zero's with HUD I had too for ages, but with a shuffle of load order the HUD has worked for me faultlessly since.

Like you I am not so thrilled of the skin aesthetic too, this mod makes you feel as if a gen3 synth just not quite so human inside :)

The ASIA mod while installed and not actually using it has made it so the robot stims work, but working with BOS is not an option. ASIA mod forces that faction into enemy while present. (I've left it installed. Last time I removed it, any time close to waterfront 'Crash' so I leave it in, not looking forward to doing a reinstall again....till least end of year!)

I'm finishing a ASIA character today and back to testing this Mod, Often just excited to see this grow more, Particularly integration with Sinsitute! I was all cry baby when it didn't go further - Still am! ;) 

*Nudges Halstrom in the ribs* "Please!"