Removed the old one, (to keep playing with other character save) installed latest

Started new game -

I am having the zeros too, still -

Yes it showed up as usual in pre Sanctuary when siren sounded. 

Yes I waited until all the indicators showed like combat, long range (teleport - transport? not sure now) but after the messages stopped and a last one "mechanical to 1" 

That was right after getting out of pod. The whole hud/screen flashed once like I knew something was going to happen, was then the messages began. remained still and waited.

the Hud remained all zeros 

Adding log for you to see any changes since last with reference to 'SynthPlayer' Have not added or removed mods since last one Only the change of this mod

Please let me / us know if it would help or if possible making new papyrus.0.log, Meaning move the file out to make new one while mod is active. I am very willing to do that!

Papyrus.0.log

3 minutes ago, kaine3d said:

here's my papyrus 0 log..... deleted it and started a fresh game to clean it up.... my old one is was hunormus.

Papyrus.0.log

SO it can be done! I'll do that too and save copy later, thanks for mentioning it, I wondered if it would work that way, You answered that question:)

16 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

SO it can be done! I'll do that too and save copy later, thanks for mentioning it, I wondered if it would work that way, You answered that question:)

glad i could pre-emtively help you without my knowledge whatsoever :smile:

Ok, at first I thought my mod was breaking HoloTime, but then I thought it was Holotime breaking my mod as it seems to have a lot of divide by zero errors. I removed it from my game a few days back, its got bugs though I doubt its related to the issues.

Update 180509.1:

I swapped a whole lot of "gVariable.GetValue() as Int"s over to  "gVariable.GetValueInt" as that seemed to be coming up as an error for some people, but not me for whatever reason.

Reduced my startup timing delay to make things start earlier to see how that goes.

Improved and added some messages to major stats for those that don't have the HUD working.
I did some tweaks but have no idea about the zeroes problem, its worked fine in every game I've tried, clean saves, new actors.
Devious Devices Corsets, Chastity Bra's and Chastity Belts should prevent morphing of the body in relevant parts.

A thought just occurred to me, I'm referring to some DLC assets by script and maybe some of you aren't running all DLC? I think it currently requires Far Harbour for the synth DiMa is the race lists.
I saw some unusual FourPlay related errors in one of the logs and wonder if that person was using AAF, I don't have it installed so no idea what it might do.

As for me and the Papyrus.0.logs I have uploaded I do have all DLC's and no AAF, yet nor have had it installed

Better still here attached is my load order if it helps you.

Will try again this evening with newest file

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2018-05-09T17-49-58_Tinymindus.txt

Reading Download page and this "Basically by installing this you agree to become one of my test minions" 

I just had to add this....

Halstrom's Test Minion.jpg

Try loading your entire mod list into xedit then go through each section for this mod item by item and see what if anything is blocking it, you would be surprised at what some armour/weapons mods do, my guess is it will be something to do with the race settings, and looksmenu would be my first though.  But any mod adding custom animations could well change the race settings in that mod.

Just did a quick check on what I suggested you do, with my load order there is nothing really that jumps out that should be causing problems.  And I have a much bigger load order than you do.

My result trying tonight is basically a copy of Natarle's post and Pictures. The messages are different now, easier to see whats happening too but again all zero's.

Only difference I waited for messages to stop before stepping forward to open Nate's pod, Hoping my patience, caution would pay off...sniff

...and just thought.....oh bugger, Forgot to make new Papyrus log.

Uninstalled it so to continue with other character again. came here to report first

I just tried the version SynthPlayer-20180509.1

What I found is that if I start a new game in the vault the hud shows up, but like everybody else everything is showing 0 for it all, but on trying to exit the vault, pretty much from where you open the overseers escape tunnel I keep getting shocked which in the end kills me.

Spoiler

20180509124059_1.thumb.jpg.bf35cf633b3a7f8ec7fc9fbdf5305d5f.jpg

If I start from a save after exiting the vault then the hud does not show up at all, though all the messages do show.

Spoiler

20180509131048_1.thumb.jpg.50dfc6db3e98ea6d490fe406e62ff47e.jpg

log here, though it shows nothing about this mod at all in it; Papyrus.0.log

Edit to this, just tried the same save game from the start in the vault this time though I did not get shocked to death on trying to exit the vault, but I am getting constant synthplayer:looksmenu and synthplayer:damage spam messes similar to those on the second picture I posted.

Halstrom can I make a sugestion, how about adding a hotkey that when pressed brings up an onscrean messge that shows all the information your wiget dos. Kinda like a dieignostic hot key or sates hot key. I know Anghelos92 has a similer problem with the wigets for his MCG mod not updateing and only showing 0s and he all so has it set up that if you hold down his mod's extended interaction mode hot key you get a on screan messge that gives you all the updated infomation that his wigets are supposed to display. jest a sugestion.

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

I just tried the version SynthPlayer-20180509.1

What I found is that if I start a new game in the vault the hud shows up, but like everybody else everything is showing 0 for it all, but on trying to exit the vault, pretty much from where you open the overseers escape tunnel I keep getting shocked which in the end kills me.

Hide contents

20180509124059_1.thumb.jpg.bf35cf633b3a7f8ec7fc9fbdf5305d5f.jpg

If I start from a save after exiting the vault then the hud does not show up at all, though all the messages do show.

Hide contents

20180509131048_1.thumb.jpg.50dfc6db3e98ea6d490fe406e62ff47e.jpg

log here, though it shows nothing about this mod at all in it; Papyrus.0.log

Edit to this, just tried the same save game from the start in the vault this time though I did not get shocked to death on trying to exit the vault, but I am getting constant synthplayer:looksmenu and synthplayer:damage spam messes similar to those on the second picture I posted.

Hmm Will have to look into toning down shocking more by the looks, it also adds behaviour errors for having a drawn weapon.

These lines tell me the HUD elements are registered and Loads them to the screen, but it seems nothing happens after that, Ill add another Debugging message tomorrow:
[05/09/2018 - 06:47:45AM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_TorsoChassisPerc.swf-100/0

1 hour ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

Halstrom can I make a sugestion, how about adding a hotkey that when pressed brings up an onscrean messge that shows all the information your wiget dos. Kinda like a dieignostic hot key or sates hot key. I know Anghelos92 has a similer problem with the wigets for his MCG mod not updateing and only showing 0s and he all so has it set up that if you hold down his mod's extended interaction mode hot key you get a on screan messge that gives you all the updated infomation that his wigets are supposed to display. jest a sugestion.

I may heave to do that, what does MCG stand for? I might have to checkout his scripts for ideas.
Anyway bed time for me again. Maybe a clear brain will help in morning.

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

Hmm Will have to look into toning down shocking more by the looks, it also adds behaviour errors for having a drawn weapon.

These lines tell me the HUD elements are registered and Loads them to the screen, but it seems nothing happens after that, Ill add another Debugging message tomorrow:
[05/09/2018 - 06:47:45AM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_TorsoChassisPerc.swf-100/0

I may heave to do that, what does MCG stand for? I might have to checkout his scripts for ideas.
Anyway bed time for me again. Maybe a clear brain will help in morning.

MCG stands for Magno Cum Gaudio by Anghelos92

9 hours ago, Halstrom said:

I guess my next stupid question is, is the HUD actually working for anyone besides me?

The mod and HUD works fine for me, both on existing saves and new games.

However, it does one thing, the first time using the mod so does it display a extra row of 0 values.

Like this:

b1vqp9S.png

But reloading the game fixes it:

gM3MxUj.png

5 hours ago, Fuscia said:

The mod and HUD works fine for me, both on existing saves and new games.

However, it does one thing, the first time using the mod so does it display a extra row of 0 values.

Like this:

b1vqp9S.png

But reloading the game fixes it:

gM3MxUj.png

Thanks, I was worried I had maybe left something out of the download, but it seems FHUD framework can be flunky for some people. Oddly enough I've never seen the same issues with FPAttributes HUD that I copied inspiration from. I had seen the extra row of zeroes, but thought I had fixed it in the last update.

so from what i can tell so far everything is sorta kinda working except for the hud displaying the 0's.  seeing the actual percentages on my stuff kinda helps. lubricool seems to jump around a lot. i guzzle a few gallons and it goes up but it plummets back down after a bit.  not sure what that is. anyways here is my load order and a good bit of play time on the 08 version with a little time on the 09 one.

load order.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

10 minutes ago, kaine3d said:

so from what i can tell so far everything is sorta kinda working except for the hud displaying the 0's.  seeing the actual percentages on my stuff kinda helps. lubricool seems to jump around a lot. i guzzle a few gallons and it goes up but it plummets back down after a bit.  not sure what that is. anyways here is my load order and a good bit of play time on the 08 version with a little time on the 09 one.

load order.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

Hmm yeah looking at that log theres something fishy with the lubricool, I'll chack it out.

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

Thanks, I was worried I had maybe left something out of the download, but it seems FHUD framework can be flunky for some people. Oddly enough I've never seen the same issues with FPAttributes HUD that I copied inspiration from. I had seen the extra row of zeroes, but thought I had fixed it in the last update.

I had not notice the latest update, was using the "SynthPlayer-20180505.1" earlier but updated to version "SynthPlayer-20180509.1" and checked again just now and the extra 0s row seems to be fixed like you said :smile:

I'd try the game with just these mods and I do get the messages, but the hud itself is only 0.

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
  8  8     ArmorKeywords.esm
  9  9     HUDFramework.esm
 10  a     CBBE.esp
 11  b     SynthPlayer.esp
 12  c     StartMeUp.esp

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

1 hour ago, Natarle said:

I'd try the game with just these mods and I do get the messages, but the hud itself is only 0.

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
  8  8     ArmorKeywords.esm
  9  9     HUDFramework.esm
 10  a     CBBE.esp
 11  b     SynthPlayer.esp
 12  c     StartMeUp.esp

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Both those logs are very short, I'm not sure you gave it enough time for the values to load in. There's a pretty good chance the first values will always be zeroes, I sort of want to get a feel of a booting sequence in the long run.

Unfortunately I've found due to the nature of HUDFramework and FO4's response time I really have to wait a few seconds for HUDFramework to load and run, leave a 1 second delay between each update I send to HUD framework or it screws up the previous command. So 3 second start delay added to 11 HUD values, that's a 14 second process to register, + another 11 seconds to load them to be visible. I may even have to add a second delay between each update command if my next update does not produce any joy. But that would mean 11 second delay on value updating for each value which is pretty bad.

22 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Both those logs are very short, I'm not sure you gave it enough time for the values to load in. There's a pretty good chance the first values will always be zeroes, I sort of want to get a feel of a booting sequence in the long run.

Unfortunately I've found due to the nature of HUDFramework and FO4's response time I really have to wait a few seconds for HUDFramework to load and run, leave a 1 second delay between each update I send to HUD framework or it screws up the previous command. So 3 second start delay added to 11 HUD values, that's a 14 second process to register, + another 11 seconds to load them to be visible. I may even have to add a second delay between each update command if my next update does not produce any joy. But that would mean 11 second delay on value updating for each value which is pretty bad.

Sorry, it because I was testing my game after reinstalling it some of my were so old that NMM didn't save them on the list to reinstall them. So I was looking for a mod that was crashing my game, and only did tests of 5 ~ 10 minutes.

46 minutes ago, Natarle said:

Sorry, it because I was testing my game after reinstalling it some of my were so old that NMM didn't save them on the list to reinstall them. So I was looking for a mod that was crashing my game, and only did tests of 5 ~ 10 minutes.

Yeah both those logs have this near the bottom, that is where the loading happens, the next step is to update them on their next value change, there's no update debug message till my next release and I just realised there's 12 values not 11 :smile:

09/2018 - 10:10:56PM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_UnitStatus.swf-59/0
[05/09/2018 - 10:10:57PM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_PowerPerc.swf-19/0
[05/09/2018 - 10:10:57PM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_CoreTempPerc.swf-0/0
[05/09/2018 - 10:10:57PM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_LubriCoolPerc.swf-15/0
[05/09/2018 - 10:10:57PM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_FirewallPerc.swf-92/0
[05/09/2018 - 10:10:57PM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_SexProcessorPerc.swf-0/0
[05/09/2018 - 10:10:57PM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_ArousalPerc.swf-0/0
[05/09/2018 - 10:10:57PM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_TorsoChassisPerc.swf-100/0
[05/09/2018 - 10:10:57PM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_MobilityServosPerc.swf-62/0
[05/09/2018 - 10:10:58PM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_UpperServosPerc.swf-62/0
[05/09/2018 - 10:10:58PM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_CranialStatusPerc.swf-100/0
[05/09/2018 - 10:10:58PM] SynthPlayer: Display: Loading: SynthPlayer_VisualSensorsPerc.swf-62/0

After a bit of testing I've figured out that having the fp attributes mod/hud active is what determines weather or not this mod updates its hud with non-zero values. However if you already have the synth player mod active, installing the fp attributes mod/hud afterwards will cause them both to show straight zeros and more or less bug the save file. So you need to either activate this mod on a file that already has the fp attributes hud active, or start a new game with both mods active because as far as I can tell the scripts for this mod start after fp attribute's scripts when starting a new game.  

The papyrus1 log is showing when both mods were active and everything was working as intended. The papyrus0 log is showing what happened after I uninstalled the fp attributes mod/hud through its mcm menu and reloaded, which ended up causing the hud to not update and show only zero.  I realize all of this could be circumstantial, but hopefully it still helps.  

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log