44 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Yeah I found a few bugs in the LubriCool coding I think I've sorted them for the next release. And yes CoreTemperature reduces your UnitStatus, I've tweaked it a bit for next release.

Found and fixed the Morphing Slider issue for next release.
Protocol Violations is going to take a bit of tweaking, I'll back it off a bit more, as I mainly want to get all the basic stuff settled before playing too much with Protocol, Hacking and Virus's etc.

Yes its supposed to disable stuff like Jumping, Sprinting, Favorites, VATS, Fast Travel etc as  the Gynoid's systems are damaged, they will restore when the system reaches double the disablement percentage. I set them pretty low so you have to be bashed around a lot for most to become an issue.

Hopefully tomorrow I will get some serious playtesting done as I lost a bit of time because I hit the script size limit for LubriCool management and had to split it into 2 scripts which no doubt I've probably missed something moving 300 lines of code :smile:

I've added power armor charging and set up the Extractor and Reclamation chairs to do the same thing for now, they will recharge but also drain LubriCool.
I've added in Automatic Peeing and Pooping at extreme levels, I'll have to set up a hot key too or piggyback off RSE's hotkey for manual release.
I have to add some option for users who don't want Peeing and Pooping too so the Waste just magically dissipates :smile:

I've created a heap of detailed Digestion code for Alcohol, Abraxo, Food, Water, Soda, Oil and Cum.

Because of this I've added forced disablement of RSE's Basic and Advanced Needs to stop them conflicting too

So is there a way to fix it in the game at the moment as now my characters doesn't move anymore and the hud gone as I think I took to much damage and as I walked te damage didn't stop and is now only at 4%

50 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Ah, didn't know that. I actually use both Notepad++ and the CK bouncing between them, doing the final checks in the CK.

I hadn't looked much how to setting NotePad ++ to work for multiple script types like json and Papyrus :smile:

notepad++ is the bestest.... use it to mod mods on everything.

3 hours ago, Natarle said:

I think my character Mobility, upper servos, and visual sensors are getting damaged fast then they can be repaired and is making my game unplayable as when these stats get to 4% my character can't do anything anymore.

[05/13/2018 - 01:45:36PM] SynthPlayer: Repair: Repair: Set/Health/Amount/Rate/Drain: 99.000000/93.737030/1.200950/1.000000/1.614239

Papyrus.0.log

20180513140126_1.jpg 

20180513140132_2.jpg

newgamePapyrus.0.log

Hmm there's something strange going on, no idea why your 4% body parts don't seem to be repairing, they should be repaired first, it seems you are taking damage faster than you can regenerate.
What mod is that extra HUD from on the bottom left?

I do have that plug, it is listed and I gained it both ways, making it in game and by console. Just it never helped with power level and removable like any armor/clothing.

ScreenShot20.jpg

1 hour ago, Tinymindus said:

I do have that plug, it is listed and I gained it both ways, making it in game and by console. Just it never helped with power level and removable like any armor/clothing.

ScreenShot20.jpg

That is strange, its like it hasn't loaded when my mod looks for it, I'll extend the delay another 2 seconds and see if that helps.

It's why I jostled load order a bit to see if that helped make it work, Now I have Plugs of the Commonwealth before Synthplayer to be loaded first. Sadly no effect.

Update 180514.1:

Added Charging from Power Armor, it should Average out your Battery against the Armors Fusion Core Battery, so it can work in reverse too and charge PFusion Cores from your Battery if it is higher.

Regeneration Repair now costs a 10% amount of Power and LubriCool
There are now Storage areas for the MainBody, BreastsLubriCool, BreastsMilk, ButtWaste, ButtLubriCool, Womb, Bladder and Stomach (Milk is currently incomplete)
Added some code for Chems processing (Incomplete)
Added some code to implement a mod called BubbleShields to make it drain power when active, but incomplete.
Added support to receive StomachCum from Glory Hole (Untested)

Added Firewall Debuffing from Institute Devices like Collar, Chastity Belt etc. Temporarily added them to inventory
Buffed up UnitStatus by 5% and reduced some Debuffs slightly
Added Peeing and Pooping Hotkey and functions (untested)
Rads will now make your Core temperature higher, so don't collect too many 

Fixed a heap of little bugs in Lubricool when I split Digestion code away from it.
Set up the Extractor and Reclamation chairs to do the same thing for now, they will recharge but also drain LubriCool.

Set up a slider to effect Pee/Poop frequency, people not wanting tht effect can set it to zero so their Rainbow Unicorn Waste just magically dissipates :smile:

I've created a heap of detailed Digestion code for Alcohol, Abraxo, Food, Water, Soda, Oil, Chems and Cum. Still got to split Chems into delivery types to determine which storage to properly send them.

Because of the Pee and Pooping Functions I've added forced disablement of RSE's Basic and Advanced Needs to stop them conflicting too. I forgot to set it to not disable them if my mods Waste Frequency is set to zero.

As always thanks guys for the great detail in your bug reports, you may need to do a clean save at times too, I've still got a funky issue with the HUD occasionally myself. I'll try have another chew at it later in the week.

15 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Hmm there's something strange going on, no idea why your 4% body parts don't seem to be repairing, they should be repaired first, it seems you are taking damage faster than you can regenerate.
What mod is that extra HUD from on the bottom left?

Looks like the one sim settlements pops, though it can be set to only show in build mod, by default it shows all the time you are in a settlement area, even ones you do not own at that time.

New problems, Firewall now remained at 0%, electrical damage in vault already dealing with radroaches, then bloatflies with Codsworth then severe reaching Dogmeat and the Molerats. Now it got strange, using chem station they came one after the other . Firewall altered very slightly as I was being summarily zapped to death for using chem station

Besides that the Plug problem is still there, Wont charge, was at chem station to make it, but that killed me so consoled it in. 

Oh and last thing. From cryopod onward movement was molasses slow as if out of power.

ScreenShot22.jpg

ScreenShot23.jpg

ScreenShot25.jpg

ScreenShot27.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

I keep getting lubricool and fusion core plugs add to my inventory out of nowhere.

PS. I will add the Papyrus log later.

Edit: here are the papyrus logs for today, still having the problem that my mobility, upperservos, and visual sensors are getting damaged faster then they can repair. Maybe make the Reclamation Chair able to recharge and repair, but uses coolant and oil bottles.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

You get Lubricol and the Plugs? awww 

I am yet to get plugs once. I've had Lubricol once...just once lol

Over night (Bad sleep) Had thought I forgot to mention. Mod 180511.1 I was never zapped at all, ever!  a few times firewall went down from 100% but never lower than about 85%.

Now its a total reverse.

Meantime a Minion is pouting as It licks wounds :tongue:

Well, I got the damage to my mobility,  upperservos, and visual sensors under some control if I drink some lubricool every 5~10 minutes. But I can't get the waste button to work properly. As if I take to much in one go my characters get an into the waste animation forever.

Papyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, Natarle said:

keep getting lubricool and fusion core plugs add to my inventory out of nowhere.

PS. I will add the Papyrus log later.

Edit: here are the papyrus logs for today, still having the problem that my mobility, upperservos, and visual sensors are getting damaged faster then they can repair. Maybe make the Reclamation Chair able to recharge and repair, but uses coolant and oil bottles.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

Yes because this is in Alpha testing stage, I'm going to give you free stuff to keep you alive and playing to help diagnose issues :smile:

Yeah one of those chairs might do milking too, maybe someone later will make a wearable milking harness.

2 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

You get Lubricol and the Plugs? awww 

I am yet to get plugs once. I've had Lubricol once...just once lol

Over night (Bad sleep) Had thought I forgot to mention. Mod 180511.1 I was never zapped at all, ever!  a few times firewall went down from 100% but never lower than about 85%.

Now its a total reverse.

Meantime a Minion is pouting as It licks wounds :tongue:

I've tweaked back the zapping further in this release, and added some code to try work around this weird plug issue. From the error logs its also happening for the Devious Devices Institute stuff too. Weird thing is I'm getting the plugs ok but not the Devious Devices stuff.

Yeah I can't get the waste button to work at all for some reason, glad to see its worked for someone. My code has nothing to do with ending the animation, it just starts it and zeroes the Bladder or Butt storage. I the issue persists we might have to get Joshy involved. I'm yet to get it to function at all at my end of things, I've added more debugging messages to get more info.

Got the flu today bad so didn't get any testing done and got to go back to bed now :confused:

Update 180515.1:

Added more debug messages to various stuff

Rechecked the Peeing and Pooping MCM and function call stuff

Completed the coding for Breast Milk and enabled it. Though haven't done a function yet for Lactation to get rid of it, but it should stop ballooning at 200%.

Added code so if the WasteFrequency is set to 0, RSE's Basic and Advanced Needs can still be used.

Rehashed Fusion Butt plug and Devious Devices asset adding to try get around the problems, it will probably need a clean save to work.

30 minutes ago, Natarle said:

relax and get well soon. I will try the new release and put some log in later.

That goes for this minion too ;)

Okay maybe a bit early but just had to report all is great! I got plug in inventory, It even works!! Also I got Lubricol. 

Level status seems a bit high but only a margin, am level 2 and its changing between 6 & 7

Firewall has crept up and is now 36%. Has been no zapping (Sighs big relief) and no mention of protocol so far but only been insects and molerats so far.

No problems at all, but is early yet.

By the way I started new game and removed old mod completely before installing new files.

Will edit later 'IF' I need to report a problem :smile:

Well all is going very well but for two things 

1 firewall, hmm it built up slow but made it to 100% by the time I was level 6. But reaching the training yard across from County Crossing I noticed it at 0%

2 Plagued by being zapped every time I use Chem lab !! ugh this one killed me last time, looks like its going to do it again!

Only other thing is the messaging is continuous and using MCM to slow it down didn't help, it gets distracting lol

ScreenShot29.jpg

ScreenShot31.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

12 hours ago, Natarle said:

Here the Papyrus log up to now. in the picture when I went to college station I started to get this message none stop.

Found a couple of typos there and also Waste functions can be triggered by other areas, for example if your belly is over 200% from combined pregnancy food etc, it will put pressure on your bladder to release whether its full or not. Same goes for Butt area where over 200% Lubricool can cause solid waste functions.

Haven't had time to test this, still got the flu, going back to bed to watch more Netflix now.

Update 180516.1:

Decreased Movement speed calculations.
Slightly edged up the Behaviour protocol system again trying to find a reasonable value so its only an occasional event. Low Firewall will make it more frequent of course.

Fixes to Bladder/Butt Waste

Added a little code to Sexual Processor, so it might start showing readings, but it shouldn't actually do anything yet.

Fixes to Devious Devices Loading for errors from assets not loaded.

This sounds really amazing. I love when new and different Mods come out. Although i didn´t plan to make a Synth Character, this kind of makes me want to create one.

-Aki

EDIT: The HUD only says 0. The Words are there but they won´t change further. Reloading doesn´t help.

I think that the Lubricool % of my character is not working and is why I drink too much as it always around 25~30%, and I think the OverClock button should turn off the status too.

I don't know if it is supposed to do that, but it seems that it only turn it on and that it turns off after the time at 0. The only thing I do know is that the overclock mode uses a lot of power and can get through a fusion core in 5~6 seconds, but I don't notice any other fixtures do it. It did drain my power to almost 0%, but I think it because I activated about 5~7 at once, thinking that the button would turn it off.

I don't know if it was planned to be connected now or later, but I think that the waste release should be connected to the mods CWSS https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14326 as the fixtures are usable. Unfortunately, I play the game in survival mode, so I got to eat, drink, and sleep. So I got a lot of messages on this part.

Papyrus.0.log

20180516133454_1.thumb.jpg.3ecaca30c4783bc4c5d3b3d09496b7f6.jpg

After playing last night 5 hours I've nothing to report of anything bad happening.

I was shocked but yes I had quite low firewall. Since last update the firewall is behaving way better and restores its self.

I have seen it go down but not so low I get zapped. Chem station is not doing it so bad any more, a few times. still gives me a fright o.0

But as cores are being added as is lubricol I don't have so much need to be there.

Installed Devious Devices but have noticed nothing happen with it, regarding institute collar as was mentioned. Maybe needed new game to get them?

Fusion cores working fine, locking too. noticed some last mere minutes game time where as the first, just out of vault went 2 hours game time. Mind power was down to 52% when I wore it.

Not used overclocking to have had the problem Natarle has Experienced.

Have had nothing happen, messages or otherwise concerning waste. I eat and drink for buffs and take lubricol to keep level up.

That too, Lubricol seems to functioning just fine. Before it never moved, with many versions.

All in all i'm having a great time with mod now.