8 hours ago, AkiKay said:

This sounds really amazing. I love when new and different Mods come out. Although i didn´t plan to make a Synth Character, this kind of makes me want to create one.

-Aki

EDIT: The HUD only says 0. The Words are there but they won´t change further. Reloading doesn´t help.

Unfortunately a few people are having that issue, I'm running out of things to try, it seems other mods using HUD framework also have the issue and I'm not good enough to code my own HUD system. I've got to talk to the ModAuthor and see if he has any clues.
Make sure FP AttributesHUD is installed and working before installing my mod after it in Load Order, that seemed to help some people.

7 hours ago, Natarle said:

I think that the Lubricool % of my character is not working and is why I drink too much as it always around 25~30%, and I think the OverClock button should turn off the status too.

I don't know if it is supposed to do that, but it seems that it only turn it on and that it turns off after the time at 0. The only thing I do know is that the overclock mode uses a lot of power and can get through a fusion core in 5~6 seconds, but I don't notice any other fixtures do it. It did drain my power to almost 0%, but I think it because I activated about 5~7 at once, thinking that the button would turn it off.

I don't know if it was planned to be connected now or later, but I think that the waste release should be connected to the mods CWSS https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14326 as the fixtures are usable. Unfortunately, I play the game in survival mode, so I got to eat, drink, and sleep. So I got a lot of messages on this part.

Papyrus.0.log

20180516133454_1.thumb.jpg.3ecaca30c4783bc4c5d3b3d09496b7f6.jpg

Yeah found a couple of bugs in overclocking and sorted them and backed the power usage off a bit. Bear in mind Overclocking is supposed to be a bit of an emergency mode for big fights, not the little ones, so yeah its going to use double power and create double heat. I've added a separate setting for the Manual Button Overclock in next release. OverClocking is also more powerful at higher levels, the Gynoid fresh from the vault should be pretty feeble at combat, probably slightly less than the default game. Overclocking basically doubles your UnitStatus and adds 10 to it. But it lasts that number of seconds too and gets weaker as it tapers off so in the last 10 seconds its only +10. UnitStatus of 100 means +5 to a few stats and +50 Action Points.

I looked into CWS and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to detect toilet sitting so far as I can see, but I might be able to do something later.

That log is for Version 180514 too so its a bit outdated, you should be able to install over the top but a clean save is nicer if you haven't done one for a while. Just uninstall my mod, load the game, save it, reinstall and away you go :smile:

Now I have the basic stuff working, Before I start going to town on added features, I would like some people to test it at higher levels too, just for 10min or so to get an Idea on how the system works across the board without being too Uber or Nerfed.

I have been trying your mod and I first want to say that this is a really cool idea. Like several others I'm having problems with the HUD, I am going to try the fix that has been suggested. Other than that it is working beautifully for me. Thank you for your work, and I hope you feel better.

10 minutes ago, Syssil said:

I have been trying your mod and I first want to say that this is a really cool idea. Like several others I'm having problems with the HUD, I am going to try the fix that has been suggested. Other than that it is working beautifully for me. Thank you for your work, and I hope you feel better.

Just been looking into the HUD issue again and found another conflict variable with FPA, hopefully that is the key, just finished rectifying it and other stuff above, going to give it a few quick game tests and upload it in a hour or so if all goes well. Still got some flu, so might have to go back to bed again after :confused:

1 hour ago, Syssil said:

I put the Four-Play HUD in and the widget for your mod started working.

Well hopefully this might fix it for people not using FPA or still having issues.
About time for a clean save for those that have been playing for a few versions if you haven't done one for a while too, it clears a lot of junk from the error logs :smile: 

Update 180517.1:

Another attempted "Zeroes in HUD" fix

Extended delays in assets being added, some stuff like Devious Devices Assets just aren't reading till 10 seconds after game start.
Some MCM shuffling and added a slider for setting Manual OverClocking

Found and fixed a couple of bugs in BodyMorphing.

Did some fixes to LubriCool management between storage areas, but I don't think its right yet.
Backed of Power Usage of OverClocking by 50%
Increased Heat generated and decreased recovery slightly.

Well, I got the 0 problems again. I will try to see what going on, but when using my old character, without the clean save the hud still works. Unfortunately, I start work today, and I will not be able to play a lot. Here are the screenshots, and the Papyrus logs. I made my character level 100 and ran around and attack some enemies, and try the overclocking for fun too with a new game file. I will try experimenting tonight. I hope this help and have a good day.

20180517071044_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

20180517075512_1.jpg

Old characterPapyrus.0.log

Still got flu and weekend play dad time is upon me so won't get much done till Monday :smile:

Update 180518.1:

Fixes to LubriCool and NutriMilk management. NutriMilk is now used in the Womb for pregnancies (untested)

Added some code into FourPlay Cum management so bots give Oil, Gen1 Synths give Lubricool, Gen2 Synths give cum (untested)

7 hours ago, Natarle said:

So I'm having the problem that the hud doesn't show up on my existing character, but it does if it a new character.

Papyrus.0.log

20180518071133_1.thumb.jpg.54b9c23037bc462d699822197e41eb62.jpg20180518071240_1.thumb.jpg.7ee4b9d89ca3044cff71f65b80b99136.jpg

Can you try your old game with a clean save perhaps?

5 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

With all the problems with the hud why not do away with and insteed use a stats book like the one in Flashy's RSE that is accsesed from the pipboy kinda of like a pipboy interface .

I really want a HUD of some sort and haven't given up yet, this is still in Alpha testing. people who can't get it to work can always turn it off. I'm suspecting some clean saves might solve some peoples issues. I'm finding with my script updates causing some pretty quirky behaviour compared to New Vegas scripting and also a lot of functions and stuff just don't read properly till near 10 seconds after game start on my PC, maybe its worse on others.

Righto Another Minion report

* Sits down with banana basket* 

7 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

With all the problems with the hud why not do away with and insteed use a stats book like the one in Flashy's RSE that is accsesed from the pipboy kinda of like a pipboy interface .

I had issues with HUD working in the beginning more than anyone. Now it never fails, Old saves, new save, new games it works always now. I like the HUD and personally want it to remain. HUD stats can change very quickly and often so having to lift arm and check on it, would become a nuisance in my opinion.

Further to my post #157:- I replaced files of new version and loaded a save as I reached Boston Mayoral Bunker. Waited for harassment to trigger and crossed fingers. 

It went just fine! The Emergency solid waste release showed 0.0035% not 0.0000% relieving the problem lol.

It did show this message often but no adverse condition obvious.

Only thing much later in my session was the message of Plug drained and removed, stopped.

It did show message of it being locked in when replacing it, just not its removal. Mind I had been in same session now 7 hours.

I sometimes loose keyboard control when in crafting menu, say at Weapons work bench and have too use mouse on screen to hopefully back out.

So I put it down to memory leaks and a need to shut down and start game again.

All else worked just fine! Only I was starting to go through plugs in 15 minutes real time a pop 

OH! And the zapping when at Chem lab has gone!! Yay :smile: 

Papyrus.0.log

19 hours ago, Natarle said:

I did do I clean save with my old game, but I'll try again and see if that work.

Edit: I did another clean save, but still no luck with my old character. I still get the message from the mod that no the hud.

May 18:Papyrus.0.log

May 19:Papyrus.0.log

Cool, I think I know what is happening in the May18 log with that repeating "Setup 1" message and have made another fix for the HUD for next release.

Since last update and after that episode in Boston Mayoral Bunker the message of stage 1 Liquid Waste Storage Released is now persistent. Like every few minutes!

I played on but heck its gotten annoying lol

All else is fine but for going through plugs way faster than normal

ScreenShot41.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

You should make Lubricool count as a drink that decreases thirst, and if your able to connect it to the thirst system in the game so when the lubricool is low the game will say that you're thirsty. This would remove the need to have water on hand.

2 hours ago, Natarle said:

You should make Lubricool count as a drink that decreases thirst, and if your able to connect it to the thirst system in the game so when the lubricool is low the game will say that you're thirsty. This would remove the need to have water on hand.

I like that!, As a 'Halstrom' Synth we need the Lubricol more than water and have it on hand the most, like we depend on it!

Cant see it being hard to link it to thirst. Same as the MRE mod registers as food, Heck This mod saw it as food even as did FP_BasicNeeds.esp

4 hours ago, Natarle said:

2 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

I like that!, As a 'Halstrom' Synth we need the Lubricol more than water and have it on hand the most, like we depend on it!

Cant see it being hard to link it to thirst. Same as the MRE mod registers as food, Heck This mod saw it as food even as did FP_BasicNeeds.esp

The main problem with doing that is Thirst is a survival thing only. I don't play Survival and to simulate being a synth I would want to disable 99% of survival features like food poisoning etc. I'll have a quick look into it anyway. At them moment doing a big rehash of the Lubricool/Digestion/Pee/Poo systems to sort out some of those bugs. I had overcomplicated a bit of stuff there. Run out of time again today, but looks like I have all day tomorrow to chew at it and do some play testing :smile:

Oh the Institute Collar/Cuffs etc draw power when wearing them to power themselves and should reduce Firewall, that might explain high power plug usage, I might need to tweak that.

10 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

The main problem with doing that is Thirst is a survival thing only. I don't play Survival and to simulate being a synth I would want to disable 99% of survival features like food poisoning etc. I'll have a quick look into it anyway. At them moment doing a big rehash of the Lubricool/Digestion/Pee/Poo systems to sort out some of those bugs. I had overcomplicated a bit of stuff there. Run out of time again today, but looks like I have all day tomorrow to chew at it and do some play testing :smile:

Oh the Institute Collar/Cuffs etc draw power when wearing them to power themselves and should reduce Firewall, that might explain high power plug usage, I might need to tweak that.

Aha! About the collar, yes the higher usage of the plugs does time when I got the collar too! 

Cool least that is explained Might have to draw on radiation a bit more.

That being said will have to work out something when Sinstitute is combined with a collar already worn, Yikes.

Had not thought of poisoning and see the sense in the approach now :smile:

Ok so I tryed this mod out again with FP Attributes and again all I get is zero's on the HUD for both this mod and Attributes, but seeing as the HUD dos work for some and not for others why not have both The HUD and a pipboy stats book like in Flashy's RSE mod and make both toggabal on and off in the MCM that way the player can pick and choose which one he or she wants to use depending on their play style and what works for them.  All so as far as the Lubricol, thirst and survivel thing, Sugestion  Why not have thirst, Hunger and power set up as part of a basic needs funtion like the one in RSE and make it toggable so that if you have RSE you can use either RSE's Basic needs or this mods basic needs.  All so anthor idea is why not in the next update make the Gynoid a prototype Courser/sexbot with a hotkey that be used to switch between the two behavier protocalls, Example Coursers protocalls engage allow you to Kill humans and outher synths whyll your firewall is low but you get a shock if you have sex or are fertile or pregnate, Sexbot protocalls engage if your firewall is low you get a shock if you kill humans or synths like its now. 

Sorry guys I had some computer problems this week, so I haven't got much done, just got it sorted yesterday and still getting all my settings restored. It seems since the weekend windows 10 update I can no longer use dual monitors on my Nvidia GTX 650 card, it took a bit to work out that was my Black Screen of Death problem :P

Hi Halstrom - Minion leader ?️‍♀️

Playing on, I squelched the waste message with MCM turning off those messages. Wish I saw it sooner Doh...

All else is behaving just fine, each day play on with same character and HUD always works, higher and higher level still is fine