Fill Her Up SE

View File

This mod was not made by me. I didn't even used it. I'm just the caretaker.

I didn't ask Yinkle why he leaves. I just asked him to leave his mods for the community, because a lot of ppl like what he has done and he said it is ok if I take care of them.

I will do this with respect for him and with respect of his work. 

About

This is a port of Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch 1.12 which is an upgrade of Fill Her Up - Cum Inflation.

The original port was by Zebruh but he has passed on the rights to me so I can maintain the mod and provide support.

• Progressive cum inflation 
  • Affects only belly node
  • Per-race cum amounts 
  • NPC & creature support
  • Separate tracking for anal and vaginal sex 
  • Automatic deflation with random-ish intervals with a configurable minimum time before deflation 
  • Hotkey for manual deflation 
  • Zaz animations for deflation 
  • Female on female inflation when female/female cum is in use in sexlab
  • NPC comments and status messages related to inflation 

Requirements

Be sure to check each mod here for their own requirements.

SKSE64

SKY UI

FNIS (If you have never used FNIS before, please use this tutorial for Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex)

XPMSSE

Sexlab Framework SE 1.63 NOT SexLab Light SE

Racemenu

The Download files ~ use one or the other not both!

UUNP version requirements:

The bodyslide download from oldrim with the UUNP option

ZAZ animation pack SE

Note: I've left this here as Zebrah's legacy conversion from the oldrim mod. The SE version does what this does and more, see the changelog for 2.1+ for details.

SE version requirements:

Bodyslide

Highly Recommended for both:

USSEP

SSE Engine Fixes

Installation Instructions

If you are new to Skyrim modding you might not understand some of this and may have to look up a guide, I recommend this one, not the necessarily modlist itself (even though it is the one I use when modding my game) but the info near the top is very useful. Please do not attempt modding your game without a mod manager otherwise nobody can help you with issues.

1. Install all of the requirements for the version you are using

2. Run Fnis. For NMM/Vortex watch this and for Mod organizer 2 users go to the data tab and find the same file path shown in the gif.

3. Run bodyslide and check the box at the bottom as shown here

Spoiler

3e5e988863d347000263a16c1a65108a.png.ecfe0c41311af87f7c8da21a5513d041.png

Yes I did make this with paint.

Update Instructions

Reset inflation in-game, delete the old mod, drop in the new one, run FNIS.

Compatibility/Troubleshooting

If you have too much stress on papyrus is could cause issues

Researching...

Thanks

Srende - For making this awesome mod

4onen - For improving the mod and giving me permission to port and post it

ZAZ Team - For giving Yinkle and I permission to upload with some ZAZ files included

You - For reading this and downloading it (I hope)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/17/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Check requirements section
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Just so its clear to everyone: The CBBE body for Skyrim SE does not have a working belly node. Therefore, you will not see any inflation in-game where you might expect it. You'll need to use a body with belly nodes, UUNP SE and others - as an example. CBBE SE doesn't work due to something about bone weight limits on bodies for Bethesda's engine. Its not something that will be fixed by the CBBE team in the foreseeable future.

Personally, I'm using CBBE SE while waiting for something like to CLAMS for SE to come along (Might be soon-ish going from recent posts on the CLAMS support thread).

5 hours ago, Caco Demon said:

Just so its clear to everyone: The CBBE body for Skyrim SE does not have a working belly node. Therefore, you will not see any inflation in-game where you might expect it. You'll need to use a body with belly nodes, UUNP SE and others - as an example. CBBE SE doesn't work due to something about bone weight limits on bodies for Bethesda's engine. Its not something that will be fixed by the CBBE team in the foreseeable future.

Personally, I'm using CBBE SE while waiting for something like to CLAMS for SE to come along (Might be soon-ish going from recent posts on the CLAMS support thread).

Thanks for the info, I'll update the page to say this.

Even with NIOverride up and running (tested with other mods) once a character who is both pregnant (from Being female or Fertility mode) and inflated updates their pregnancy scaling (Waiting an hour, etc), their inflation scaling goes away until it is also updated (Expelling or being inflated further). To be clear, the scaling from both types DOES stack correctly, the FHU scaling simply resets until it is updated again. This does cause scaling to bounce from Pregnant+Inflated to just Pregnant all the time though. Is this just happening to me or is there a fix for this? Thank you for your time and the mod!

19 hours ago, seiryuufang said:

Even with NIOverride up and running (tested with other mods) once a character who is both pregnant (from Being female or Fertility mode) and inflated updates their pregnancy scaling (Waiting an hour, etc), their inflation scaling goes away until it is also updated (Expelling or being inflated further). To be clear, the scaling from both types DOES stack correctly, the FHU scaling simply resets until it is updated again. This does cause scaling to bounce from Pregnant+Inflated to just Pregnant all the time though. Is this just happening to me or is there a fix for this? Thank you for your time and the mod!

Your problem is known and described in the mod page I linked in the about section. But there is no way to fix this for sse yet unless someone finds out how to port this https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2135-the-cans-cooperative-algebraic-node-sizing-framework/

4 hours ago, ZEBRACABBAGE said:

Your problem is known and described in the mod page I linked in the about section. But there is no way to fix this for sse yet unless someone finds out how to port this https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2135-the-cans-cooperative-algebraic-node-sizing-framework/

Okay thanks for the reply. Quick fix is to just tap the expel button for a second and it "updates" your FHU scaling and that displays the correct scaling from FHU + a pregnancy mod.

On 6/21/2018 at 7:47 AM, Ahmy said:

a noob question regarding NetImmerse Override Delete the old SKSE folder

do I optimize the meshes folder with nif optimzier  (if yes do i tick head part only for the 2 faces meshes)

I didn't and it works fine but if you want to then yes make sure to only do the head thing for the face meshes.

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2018 at 3:35 PM, zawi82 said:

Hello ! Could you share it ? Thanks :)

No probs, in addition to the usual stuff for fill her up you will need the new CBBE and latest versions of bodyslide and racemenu. Then obviously build bodies/outfits with "build tri morphs" ticked.

35 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

No probs, in addition to the usual stuff for fill her up you will need the new CBBE and latest versions of bodyslide and racemenu. Then obviously build bodies/outfits with "build tri morphs" ticked.

All I've done is edit 4 scripts and regenerate the SEQ, that said I'm not sure how the game will react if you are updating from another version of FHU.

NB: this also includes the SLSO patch.

Here you go:

FillHerUp CBBE SE.7z

Thanks! Is SLSO a requirement to or optional ?

9 hours ago, Yinkle said:

All I've done is edit 4 scripts and regenerate the SEQ, that said I'm not sure how the game will react if you are updating from another version of FHU.

Here you go:

FillHerUp CBBE SE.7z

Just wondering.  Is this v1 or v2, the one with the quests?

On 8/11/2018 at 5:53 AM, Yinkle said:

Here you go:

FillHerUp CBBE SE.7z

Seems to be working like a charm. This needs to get tagged big time.

On 8/11/2018 at 2:53 PM, Yinkle said:

I've tried this but it doesnt seem to work, any chance you might help me figure out what's going wrong?

with these settings in bodyslide my character looks in game is it does in the preview, with a big belly all the time. In the character editor the belly can not be changed in size, but all the other sliders do have an effect(breast size, leg size, spine and so on)bodyslide.thumb.JPG.e1d92e3398c9dc2477568e6a39ca12df.JPG

my current load order while I'm trying and get this working(havent played skyrims since release of sse so have to figure out all the modding again)

rmods.thumb.JPG.f2942f394966b636a5426cbd7edaf450.JPG

not sure if it might be related/relevant, but the cbp physics are not working either.

any help/suggestions/ideas/insights are much appreciated :)

On 8/19/2018 at 2:33 PM, mudkest said:

any help/suggestions/ideas/insights are much appreciated :)

Giving your screenshots a cursory glance it looks like the old racemenu alpha (skse64plugins) is overwriting racemenu 2.3. Just remove the alpha version and it should work fine. The alpha version didn't support bodymorphs. You should also grab Racemenu Morphs from here

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, Yinkle said:

Here you go:

FillHerUp CBBE SE.7z

Thank you for this,tested a little and seems to work perfect.

I have been waiting for a belly inflation in CBBE for almost a year.

I will sacrifice a lamb tonight to you,thank you.

many thanks Yinkle!

a mod conversion that use CBBE morph slider (and UUNP morph slider in oldrim perhaps?) instead of old node scaling system!

finally something moves in the right direction...

I've been waiting this for a long time ?

the other modders should take an example.. no more belly node deformation or torpedo boobs

works like a charm...if I could I would offer you a pint! ?

thanks again!

S.

On 8/21/2018 at 7:51 AM, elzee said:

I see this file updated 7hours ago, but seems nothing changed.

Anyone knows what happend?

I just changed the requirements because racemenu is a thing now. I don't have enough modding knowledge to improve the mod, all I can do is make sure it works for SE. I'll put a changelog at the bottom even though its just gonna be description updates or screenshots.

On 8/11/2018 at 5:53 AM, Yinkle said:

Here you go:

FillHerUp CBBE SE.7z

It seems like your patch works for other people but I don't have much time to test it. Would you like me to give you credit and put this in the files or should i just transfer ownership of this page to you since it seems like you know what you're doing?