Hey cool! I'm just testing some fertility spells as it happens. Latest one is "Korneum's Baby Maker" which puts the target into a hyper-fertile state potent enough to defeat most contraceptive measures, and guaranteed to last for the duration of the next sex act, assuming said act commences in 30 seconds of casting the spell.

My soul gem factory is going into overdrive!

Guest AthenaESIV

Ty for the update Ed! Does this have birthing animations for gems / child plugin, or do things just appear on the ground during idle animations?

29 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Ty for the update Ed! Does this have birthing animations for gems / child plugin, or do things just appear on the ground during idle animations?

it goes into BleedOut state

no idea about child plug in

i know this prob wouldnt work but any chance you could get the kids grow like with a new mod out called hearthfire  children grow up?  i know its only for the adoptables but eh just wondered if would be possible lol would be awesome to have them turn into full blown adults or so lol

Well, I got the detect pregnant spell working. I'm not sure why the detect black soul gem spell is flagging up the same girls. Probably I messed up a spell effect.

Um.... anyone have any wisdom to impart regarding this from the papyrus log:

[03/26/2019 - 05:44:38PM] Error: Method SetMorphScale not found on hentaipregnancy_bodymod. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[alias HentiaPregnantActor17 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (100012C7)].hentaipregnantactoralias.updateSizeBreast() - "HentaiPregnantActorAlias.psc" Line ?
	[alias HentiaPregnantActor17 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (100012C7)].hentaipregnantactoralias.recheckBody() - "HentaiPregnantActorAlias.psc" Line ?
	[HentaiPregnancyQuest (100012C7)].hentaipregnancy.UpdateSize() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (100012C7)].HentaiPregnanyPlayerAlias.maintenance() - "HentaiPregnanyPlayerAlias.psc" Line ?
	[alias PlayerAlias on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (100012C7)].HentaiPregnanyPlayerAlias.OnLocationChange() - "HentaiPregnanyPlayerAlias.psc" Line ?

My first thought was I was missing a dependency, but I don't think I am. Except possibly in the outfits, but then the girls are all naked anyway. I did a search for SetMorphScale, but surprisingly came up with short. Any ideas?

4 hours ago, Briansin said:

i know this prob wouldnt work but any chance you could get the kids grow like with a new mod out called hearthfire  children grow up?  i know its only for the adoptables but eh just wondered if would be possible lol would be awesome to have them turn into full blown adults or so lol

no, growing up existing children is not that hard, growing randomly generated it nightmare

A little off-topic this, but does anyone know an easy way got get some big pregnancy bellies for screenshot purposes? I'd use ones from the mod, but I'm using soulgem pregnancy and the girls bellies refuse to extend beyond a discrete bump.

I tried the Manipulator, but while that gives me the bellies I want, I can also see through them for some reason, so if a girl has hands behind her back, I can see her wrists through her belly. Looks most odd, I can tell you.

55 minutes ago, DocClox said:

A little off-topic this, but does anyone know an easy way got get some big pregnancy bellies for screenshot purposes? I'd use ones from the mod, but I'm using soulgem pregnancy and the girls bellies refuse to extend beyond a discrete bump.

I tried the Manipulator, but while that gives me the bellies I want, I can also see through them for some reason, so if a girl has hands behind her back, I can see her wrists through her belly. Looks most odd, I can tell you.

hm... racemenu?

3 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

hm... racemenu?

I thought racemenu only worked on the player. That was why I tried the Manipulator mod, since that lets you use it on npcs, but that gets me the amazing see through belly pehnomenon.

I suppose I could always make a female character, racemenu her and then clone her. Although it might be easier at this rate to use bodyslide to temporarily impregnate all the women in the game :)

Guest AthenaESIV

I am having an issue where the MCM sliders keep resetting. Specifically while I am trying to adjust the cum inflation settings. If you go to another tab and come back, they have reset to 1.0 or 0.0.

Also after testing the mod this week it is def the best option out there imo, really well made mod. Would be great if it had a soul gem insertion feature like SGO, and if an addon mod of some sort added in cum deflation pumps for those who do not use MME.

Once I get the MCM thing working (maybe I messed it up somehow with load order? Mod def gets 9/10 from me, and only saving that last 1 for any features coming in future versions, lol.

5 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

I am having an issue where the MCM sliders keep resetting. Specifically while I am trying to adjust the cum inflation settings. If you go to another tab and come back, they have reset to 1.0 or 0.0.

Also after testing the mod this week it is def the best option out there imo, really well made mod. Would be great if it had a soul gem insertion feature like SGO, and if an addon mod of some sort added in cum deflation pumps for those who do not use MME.

Once I get the MCM thing working (maybe I messed it up somehow with load order? Mod def gets 9/10 from me, and only saving that last 1 for any features coming in future versions, lol.

reset mcm

Guest AthenaESIV

Been using this in place of 4 different scripted mods I used previously, and in this play-through it has been excellent.

If you take suggestions, would be great to see more birth options, possibly including hentai creature actors similar to what a BF addon added to give some kink edge to an already great mod. Max kink in a mod geared towards kinky play is always good to see ;)

27 minutes ago, secru7 said:

I must install only SexLabHentaiPregnancy LE 2019-03-26.7z? from the download section and do I need SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodymorph scaling v2.7z? or SexLabHentaiPregnancy NetImmerse body scaling.7z? or these two are not necessary, sorry if it is an obvious question and SexLab Inflation Framework is installed afterwards right? (my main language is not English, sorry)

no, those are not necessary

Bodymorph scaling, is when you build bodies and armors with bodyslide, it provides better body shapes

NetImmerse scaling, is for those that dont use Netimmerse override/racemenu, it provides a lot of conflicts but doesnt need any other mods

Here's a quick patch. Doesn't change any functionality, but does wrap some GetFormFromFile calls so they check to see if the mod is loaded first, and checks to see if an actor's 3d is loaded before trying to run animations or play sounds from them.

Basically, cuts out a lot of harmless but distracting error messages from the log file.

This is source code only. If anyone needs a pex to go with it, just sing out.

HentaiPregnancy.psc.7z