• 3 weeks later...

*sigh* Thought I'd try this in tandem with M.C.G "MagnoCUMgaudio" just for something new, started a brand new game to try them out, got everything set up, got pregnant with belly and breast scaling on.

Now my character is stuck with torpedo boobs even after post pregnancy ends, I tried disabling breast scaling, no effect, tried resetting scaling in MCM, no effect.

I then tried "showracemenu" in the hopes it would remind my game what my characters breast size should be and I thought it worked at first, they did go back to normal, but then some seconds later inflated back up to honking guhungas again lol, tried reloading as a last resort and the same thing happens as with "showracemenu".

Why?...just...why?... ?

1 minute ago, AnonAngelion said:

*sigh* Thought I'd try this in tandem with M.C.G "MagnoCUMgaudio" just for something new, started a brand new game to try them out, got everything set up, got pregnant with belly and breast scaling on.

Now my character is stuck with torpedo boobs even after post pregnancy ends, I tried disabling breast scaling, no effect, tried resetting scaling in MCM, no effect.

I then tried "showracemenu" in the hopes it would remind my game what my characters breast size should be and I thought it worked at first, they did go back to normal, but then some seconds later inflated back up to honking guhungas again lol, tried reloading as a last resort and the same thing happens as with "showracemenu".

Why...just...why... ?

mod conflict

have a small question, is there a way to test if the mod is work? like force a npc to pregnant and see if all the scaling and effect are working? It would take too long time to get npc/pc preganat with normal ways.

Edit: and I was a little confused with this "if you want to use bodymorph scaling(better pregnancy body visuals), you need to install bodyslide patch and build morphs for your armors/body"

did this means anything? I mean i know how dodyslide works, before I install HP I already build all my armors/body with morph option enable in Bodyslide once, do I need to build again after installed HP or it is all set already?

15 minutes ago, jinougaf said:

have a small question, is there a way to test if the mod is work? like force a npc to pregnant and see if all the scaling and effect are working? It would take too long time to get npc/pc preganat with normal ways.

Edit: and I was a little confused with this "if you want to use bodymorph scaling(better pregnancy body visuals), you need to install bodyslide patch and build morphs for your armors/body"

did this means anything? I mean i know how dodyslide works, before I install HP I already build all my armors/body with morph option enable in Bodyslide once, do I need to build again after installed HP or it is all set already?

set pregnancy to 1 day, sizes slider to max, get impregnated, wait few hours

since you say you build them already, you only need patch to switch scaling to bodymorph

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

set pregnancy to 1 day, sizes slider to max, get impregnated, wait few hours

since you say you build them already, you only need patch to switch scaling to bodymorph

Thx for explaining. Aother question, I was also using milk mod economey, it said was working with HP, but is there any setting i need to change in MCM for both mods?

1 hour ago, jinougaf said:

Thx for explaining. Aother question, I was also using milk mod economey, it said was working with HP, but is there any setting i need to change in MCM for both mods?

no

35 minutes ago, jinougaf said:

So another question, is the soul gem pregancy surppose to have a smaller belly with the normal pregancy? I m not sure is that a feature or my body morph is bugged.

Belly size depends on amount to gems inside

Hi, Ed! *waves*

I came back to Hentai Pregnancy and wow... you've really made some improvements!

I tried it with bodyMorphs, but it seemed the changes happened too rapidly. And some of the "shaping" options weren't there. I like how SLIF increments the inflation and deflation so I installed the NetImmerse scaling and let SLIF handle everything.

A couple questions....

1.)  If I have soul gems birth selected...

If I set a pregnancy length of like... 30 days, is each insemination on it's own schedule? Like if she gets pregnant, and then 25 days later she gets inseminated again (another seed planted) soes the first pregnancy end at 30 days, but the second one continues on until it completes in 30 days too? Or does she just empty out everything when she births as that first pregnancy ends?

2.) Can I check if they're pregnant just by checking that HentaiPregnantFaction?  And are there different ranks in that faction?

3.) Can I check if they have milk by checking the HentaiLactatingFaction? And are there ranks within that faction. If there are ranks, what do they mean?

I'm writing another mod that will go with MME (Like Elsie, but this time for a female PC where the PC does the quest like Elsie does and the PC becomes a Milk Maid)

I'm looking for ways to keep them milky longer... of course :D

Thanks!

10 hours ago, chajapa said:

Hi, Ed! *waves*

I came back to Hentai Pregnancy and wow... you've really made some improvements!

I tried it with bodyMorphs, but it seemed the changes happened too rapidly. And some of the "shaping" options weren't there. I like how SLIF increments the inflation and deflation so I installed the NetImmerse scaling and let SLIF handle everything.

A couple questions....

1.)  If I have soul gems birth selected...

If I set a pregnancy length of like... 30 days, is each insemination on it's own schedule? Like if she gets pregnant, and then 25 days later she gets inseminated again (another seed planted) soes the first pregnancy end at 30 days, but the second one continues on until it completes in 30 days too? Or does she just empty out everything when she births as that first pregnancy ends?

2.) Can I check if they're pregnant just by checking that HentaiPregnantFaction?  And are there different ranks in that faction?

3.) Can I check if they have milk by checking the HentaiLactatingFaction? And are there ranks within that faction. If there are ranks, what do they mean?

I'm writing another mod that will go with MME (Like Elsie, but this time for a female PC where the PC does the quest like Elsie does and the PC becomes a Milk Maid)

I'm looking for ways to keep them milky longer... of course :D

Thanks!

1) no,no,yes

2)

On 5/3/2018 at 3:34 PM, Ed86 said:

Modders:

You can check pregnancy through "HentaiPregnantFaction" its ranks are:

1- actor is cuminflated

2- actor is cuminflated and will be pregnant

3- actor is pregnant

3)

On 5/3/2018 at 3:34 PM, Ed86 said:

You can check lactation through "HentaiLactatingFaction" its ranks equal to milk, not in faction = notlactating

Does anyone know where we can get the bodyslide patch he mentioned ? I dont see it in the downloads section. I have always used UNNP but this is my first play through with CBBE. Where do I get a pregnant body  and armor replacement kit for the body scaling option this mod offers ? Sorry I dont know how to build outfits , I am not very good with this stuff. 

12 hours ago, Conan_Chick said:

Does anyone know where we can get the bodyslide patch he mentioned ? I dont see it in the downloads section. I have always used UNNP but this is my first play through with CBBE. Where do I get a pregnant body  and armor replacement kit for the body scaling option this mod offers ? Sorry I dont know how to build outfits , I am not very good with this stuff. 

CBBE HDT (comes with the CBBE download, just needs to be selected in bodyslide when building your initial body) should have the belly nodes. I use the COSIO (clams of skyrim) body and it works very well.

For armors I use the BD UUNP replacers on Nexus. There are CBBE bodyslide files available for them so make sure you get them too if you go that route.

For building the outfits, there are a few good tutorials out there. It's pretty easy actually. There is a pretty comprehensive guide on nexus. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91625/

50 minutes ago, Conan_Chick said:

will the cosio body need me to do anything to make the belly work or does it work straight out of the box. i installed cbbe and this mod  and when i got pregnant ti didnt scale my breast of my belly

Did you build your body in bodyslide using the CBBE HDT body? If not it is default CBBE which I don't believe has belly nodes. (I could be wrong on this though.)

Do you have a new version of racemenu installed?(or at least NIO, but that is included in the newer racemenu) That is required for scaling to happen

Also the proper skeleton? Also required for scaling.

Do the changes not happen when naked or only clothed? Clothing you have may not have belly nodes.

Did you wait enough time for the gems to mature?

Sorry if the questions sound stupid, but first thing is to make sure all the requirements are met and simple things are ruled out.

i figured it out in body slide. i did what the mod author of your body said do and select big belly to 100 but now my character looks pregnant even though she isnt. i used  clams of skyrim and the armor you told me to use. shes not pregnant but looks it because it said to set big belly to 100. this is what it looks like now with her not being pregnant. 

Capture.JPG

game plays fine on new game start. i save and load and it works fine.   I  get pregnant in a test and am using the body morph part.  I get pregnant as sex ends.  i can walk around fine immediately following getting pregnant.  i then did a rest for  8 hours. as soon as it hit 8 hours and goes from the rest menu to normal view the game CTDS. 

any idea why ?