ah ic so its because cuminflation, well technically problem is from HP, because it does not revert breast back to its normal size but instead turn it to 1.0 scale!

well then i will revert back to normal HP at least there i have to use "showracemenu" only after pregnancy not every single sex act xD

thanks for trying to help!

1 hour ago, ahrimangame said:

ah ic so its because cuminflation, well technically problem is from HP, because it does not revert breast back to its normal size but instead turn it to 1.0 scale!

well then i will revert back to normal HP at least there i have to use "showracemenu" only after pregnancy not every single sex act xD

thanks for trying to help!

its not HP problem. normal scale is 1.0, its impossible to set it to anything other than 1.0 when body resets

Every scaling mod will reset to 1.0

How about adding a couple of functions like this:

function add_fertility_modifier(actor a, int amount)
        StorageUtil.AjdustIntValue(a, "sshp_fetility_modifier", amount)
endfunction

function clear_fertility_modifier(actor a)
        StorageUtil.SetIntValue(a, "sshp_fetility_modifier", 0)
endfunction

And then modify the HentaiPregnancyImpregnate functions like this:

int random = Utility.RandomInt(0, 100)
        int chance = -1
        ;int chance = akActor.GetFactionRank(HentaiFertilityFaction)
        Actor victim = SexLab.HookVictim(id)

if (MaleIndex >= 0 && FemaleIndex >= 0)
                if(anim.HasTag("Creature") || anim.HasTag("Vaginal") || (anim.HasTag("Anal") && config.AllowAnal))
                        chance = config.PregnancyChance + StorageUtil.GetIntValue(actorList[FemaleIndex], "sshp_fetility_modifier", 0)
                        chance += StorageUtil.GetIntValue(actorList[FemaleIndex], "sshp_fetility_modifier", 0)
                endIf
                setPregnant(actorList[MaleIndex], actorList[FemaleIndex], victim != none, random <= chance)
        else
                ;Debug.Notification("could not find male ")
        endIf

Then I could write spells that would reduce the chance of fetility on a per-actor basis. Or sterilize the ones I didn't want to knock up. Or create ferrtility potions to more or less guarantee impregnation for a time. And you could have various strengths of these things, so I coudlsafeguard a slave with a -200 chance, but still get her knocked up if someone uses +300 chance poison on a weapon...

hey where is inflate and deflate stored? I mean usually these things are operated by global variables that the mcm edits I wanted to check to make sure the date was feeding over correctly I took a peak at it in the ck and no sign of where it tells the milking machine to inflate or deflate? does it have additional dependencies? it randomly works and doesn't work seemly when ever it feels like it

should mention I added a dwemer milking machine to my player home to drain myself and flollowers not sure if the machine needs some sorta config in the ck either?

Hi I have a question regarding soul gem pregnancy. Is the soul gem supposed to grow from fragment to black if inseminated by a male NPC?

I have been only getting fragment instead with a male human NPC. Supposedly am I doing something wrong? ?

On 3/9/2019 at 6:21 AM, thedarlec said:

hey where is inflate and deflate stored? I mean usually these things are operated by global variables that the mcm edits I wanted to check to make sure the date was feeding over correctly I took a peak at it in the ck and no sign of where it tells the milking machine to inflate or deflate? does it have additional dependencies? it randomly works and doesn't work seemly when ever it feels like it

should mention I added a dwemer milking machine to my player home to drain myself and flollowers not sure if the machine needs some sorta config in the ck either?

HentaiPregnantActorAlias

float CumInflation

float function getCumInflation()
float function setCumInflation(float i)

On 3/9/2019 at 6:50 AM, PikaKen said:

Hi I have a question regarding soul gem pregnancy. Is the soul gem supposed to grow from fragment to black if inseminated by a male NPC?

I have been only getting fragment instead with a male human NPC. Supposedly am I doing something wrong? ?

yes

you need to wait for it to "grow"

19 hours ago, PikaKen said:

Ah, so I have to wait in real game hours and does that mean using the wait menu doesn't speed up the growth process?

No

19 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Hey ED86, are you still working on this mod and are there updates planned?... also i use SLIF with this mod. should i deactivate the scaling in this mod for letting slif do all the work or should i let the scaling stuff untouched?

Thanks for the mod.

not really, it kind of does all i want, so no idea what "working" mean

No, deactivating scaling will deactivate scaling and wiith no scaling to scale SLIF will not scale actors scales

XD

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

OK. So if I post patches here and on the SLSO page, you'd be OK with that?

yes, might add them later when have time and forum not down... which is .. like 50 min until its dead?

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

yes, might add them later when have time

Cool. I'll get on that then :)

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

and forum not down... which is .. like 50 min until its dead? 

Yeah. Tell me about it :/

1 hour ago, PikaKen said:

Hm this is indeed weird, tried both ways and it's still stuck as fragment... does it have to do with the body mod?

I am using Cosio HD although the bodymorph scaling does work perfectly fine.

it should take ~1.7 days to grow to black

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

it should take ~1.7 days to grow to black

The weird thing is I did wait for long time to see if any growth changes happened but nothing grows, still stuck as fragments.

Even changed the growth time to one hour, and 5 hours later (without using the wait menu) it's still stuck as fragments.

?

7 hours ago, PikaKen said:

The weird thing is I did wait for long time to see if any growth changes happened but nothing grows, still stuck as fragments.

Even changed the growth time to one hour, and 5 hours later (without using the wait menu) it's still stuck as fragments.

?

dunno, ive set it to  1h, and after 5h in mcm it shows black soulgem

On 3/12/2019 at 6:12 PM, Ed86 said:

dunno, ive set it to  1h, and after 5h in mcm it shows black soulgem

I think I found out why it kept showing up as fragments, this line of code here:

Int i = Utility.RandomInt(1,5)
	if i == 1
		return 	Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67181, "skyrim.esm")
	elseif i == 2
		return 	Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67182, "skyrim.esm")
	elseif i == 3
		return 	Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67183, "skyrim.esm")
	elseif i == 4
		return 	Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67184, "skyrim.esm")
	elseif i == 5
		return 	Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67185, "skyrim.esm")
	endif

According to both UESP and Fandom wiki, these 5 form IDs all match the form IDs for soul gem fragments.
https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Soul_Gem_Fragment
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Gems#Soul_Gem_Fragment

My apologies for asking much but are these intended to be used instead of named filled soul gems?

1 hour ago, PikaKen said:

I think I found out why it kept showing up as fragments, this line of code here:

Int i = Utility.RandomInt(1,5)
	if i == 1
		return 	Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67181, "skyrim.esm")
	elseif i == 2
		return 	Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67182, "skyrim.esm")
	elseif i == 3
		return 	Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67183, "skyrim.esm")
	elseif i == 4
		return 	Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67184, "skyrim.esm")
	elseif i == 5
		return 	Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67185, "skyrim.esm")
	endif

According to both UESP and Fandom wiki, these 5 form IDs all match the form IDs for soul gem fragments.
https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Soul_Gem_Fragment
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Gems#Soul_Gem_Fragment

My apologies for asking much but are these intended to be used instead of named filled soul gems?

Yes... it gives you random fragment

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

Yes... it gives you random fragment

Ah my bad on that end... I've decided to try logging what could be causing the issue and I found these lines:

[03/19/2019 - 01:46:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp36"
stack:
	[alias HentiaPregnantActor00 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (0E0012C7)].hentaipregnantactoralias.setSoulGemCount() - "HentaiPregnantActorAlias.psc" Line ?
	[HentaiPregnancyQuest (0E0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.SoulGemImpregnation() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?
	[HentaiPregnancyQuest (0E0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.setPregnant() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?
	[HentaiPregnancyQuest (0E0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.HentaiPregnancyImpregnateS() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?

Will this help point out what's causing no growth on the soul gem fragments?

2 hours ago, PikaKen said:

Ah my bad on that end... I've decided to try logging what could be causing the issue and I found these lines:

[03/19/2019 - 01:46:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp36"
stack:
	[alias HentiaPregnantActor00 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (0E0012C7)].hentaipregnantactoralias.setSoulGemCount() - "HentaiPregnantActorAlias.psc" Line ?
	[HentaiPregnancyQuest (0E0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.SoulGemImpregnation() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?
	[HentaiPregnancyQuest (0E0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.setPregnant() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?
	[HentaiPregnancyQuest (0E0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.HentaiPregnancyImpregnateS() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line ?

Will this help point out what's causing no growth on the soul gem fragments?

hm... hard to tell, what msg it displays during sex/orgasm insemination?

"Added male anal pregnancy"
Thank you. ❤️
"I don't know if it supports scaling"
It does. I have tested scaling on males with "Fill Her Up". It takes the right male body type.
Users can make it work.
Thank you for your hard work.