3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

nothing?

soulgems implemented in HP, but if you want to have children then you can use c+sg but expect bugs due to how c+sg written

Just wondered if u used something else lol i use children n soul gems n its patch for one of the children mods like rs children  n i have kids just fine  i have over 50 kids around skyrim  atm all as grown as a kid can be  lol ah maybe one day will be able to have them grow into full grown npcs  but yeah it works well enough

35 minutes ago, Briansin said:

Just wondered if u used something else lol i use children n soul gems n its patch for one of the children mods like rs children  n i have kids just fine  i have over 50 kids around skyrim  atm all as grown as a kid can be  lol ah maybe one day will be able to have them grow into full grown npcs  but yeah it works well enough

yeah... well enough

it needs a lot of stuff rewritten, but it works "well enough" so screw it

my girl is having issues being drained it almost looks like inflate and deflate are running at the same time I can see her belly twitching like it drops down then gets refilled instantly I added a milking machine to my skyrim house just to drain her belly and lol not working

edit:intresing observation I maxed out the rate at wich the pump can deflate and it worked fine not sure but think skyrim might just be cranky about low numbers

4 hours ago, thedarlec said:

my girl is having issues being drained it almost looks like inflate and deflate are running at the same time I can see her belly twitching like it drops down then gets refilled instantly I added a milking machine to my skyrim house just to drain her belly and lol not working

edit:intresing observation I maxed out the rate at wich the pump can deflate and it worked fine not sure but think skyrim might just be cranky about low numbers

maybe shes is filled with lactacid or smthn?

Hi  :)

I was curious how script intensive this is?

In the past I used Sexlab, pregnancy mod, defeat, violens, body texture mods(ofc lol), and maybe a few other smaller mods..

I think I would get maybe level 30-ish or so, and then my save games wouldn't load anymore.. 

Funny thing is that I've never beat skyrim..   because even before I found Loverslab mods,

I used other mods(adding buildings, textures, combat, etc) that CTD my game from Nexus( This was when I didn't know how to mod at all  lol)

(also, I was using NMM..   :/  Now I use Mod Organizer)

I guess I should mention that I've tried soul gem oven 3 and  being female(great mod, but seems extremely script intensive)

oh, another question..   can I bash patch a pregnancy mod with something else to help not destroy my game?

(it's the one thing I've never used still, wyrebash or w/e)

Anyways, that's why I'm curious 

1 hour ago, shadowclone0 said:

Hi  :)

I was curious how script intensive this is?

In the past I used Sexlab, pregnancy mod, defeat, violens, body texture mods(ofc lol), and maybe a few other smaller mods..

I think I would get maybe level 30-ish or so, and then my save games wouldn't load anymore.. 

Funny thing is that I've never beat skyrim..   because even before I found Loverslab mods,

I used other mods(adding buildings, textures, combat, etc) that CTD my game from Nexus( This was when I didn't know how to mod at all  lol)

(also, I was using NMM..   :/  Now I use Mod Organizer)

I guess I should mention that I've tried soul gem oven 3 and  being female(great mod, but seems extremely script intensive)

oh, another question..   can I bash patch a pregnancy mod with something else to help not destroy my game?

(it's the one thing I've never used still, wyrebash or w/e)

Anyways, that's why I'm curious 

i'd say its pretty light, script is run every game hour(~5min) for pregnant characters

no, wyrebashing scripted mod is the fastest way to kill save

23 minutes ago, Angeleou said:

do i need to mess with the pregnancy belly scale in bodyslide?, because is HP is running, but i dont see any belly inflation when the female is pregnant

if you are using bodyslide version then you need bodyslidable naked body and armors

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

if you are using bodyslide version then you need bodyslidable naked body and armors

the bodyslide version is the SLHP bodymorph scaling download correct? could is also be conflicting with me using SLIFramework? 

EDIT: so far i got it to show belly and breast growth on armor. but when she is naked nothing shows

7 hours ago, Angeleou said:

the bodyslide version is the SLHP bodymorph scaling download correct? could is also be conflicting with me using SLIFramework? 

EDIT: so far i got it to show belly and breast growth on armor. but when she is naked nothing shows

Yes, i dont think so

You didnt build naked body

hey so recently i got an strange problem with your mod, no matter what i change about breasts or even when i disable breast scaling, they grow back to standard size whenever a sex act happens! ( by standard size i mean breast size = 0, since my character's breast size is -0.5 ) and reset scale wont help, the only way to do it is to go to "showracemenu" and it will go back to normal right away!

i did disable your mod and the problem was gone! so im sure its from this mod!, for info i had old hentai pregnancy before installing this mod, and i did completely unistall it and removed all related files to it and making clean save before installing this mod!

any idea how to fix this problem? i love ur mod :(

8 hours ago, ahrimangame said:

hey so recently i got an strange problem with your mod, no matter what i change about breasts or even when i disable breast scaling, they grow back to standard size whenever a sex act happens! ( by standard size i mean breast size = 0, since my character's breast size is -0.5 ) and reset scale wont help, the only way to do it is to go to "showracemenu" and it will go back to normal right away!

i did disable your mod and the problem was gone! so im sure its from this mod!, for info i had old hentai pregnancy before installing this mod, and i did completely unistall it and removed all related files to it and making clean save before installing this mod!

any idea how to fix this problem? i love ur mod :(

I assume you use netimmerse scaling? Then that cant be fixed

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

I assume you use netimmerse scaling? Then that cant be fixed

I only use the standard which i do assume works with net immersive scaling.

what do u mean? it happens even when pregnancy NOT happens! also i do disable breast scaling so why does it still touch breast scale???

one more important thing: im not sure how but sometimes when i keep mess with menu and reset the scales and stuffs it works right and wont touch breast scale, but sadly i dont know how it happens

EDIT: also further testing made me realized:

1. as long as i dont touch anything in hentai prgnancy options it will make boobs get messed up! (but i need to edit many stuffs such as pregnancy chance)

2. its not always back to scale size 1.0, sometimes it make boobs grow big and weird with stretched nipples!

3. its completely random when i change setting in pregnancy mod, sometimes it does mess up the boob scaling and sometimes it works perfect! 

also all test have been done on 1 char with clean start!

can u please provide an addon which disable boob scaling overall? or look into this problem or at least tell me what should i do to fix this?

23 hours ago, ahrimangame said:

I only use the standard which i do assume works with net immersive scaling.

what do u mean? it happens even when pregnancy NOT happens! also i do disable breast scaling so why does it still touch breast scale???

one more important thing: im not sure how but sometimes when i keep mess with menu and reset the scales and stuffs it works right and wont touch breast scale, but sadly i dont know how it happens

EDIT: also further testing made me realized:

1. as long as i dont touch anything in hentai prgnancy options it will make boobs get messed up! (but i need to edit many stuffs such as pregnancy chance)

2. its not always back to scale size 1.0, sometimes it make boobs grow big and weird with stretched nipples!

3. its completely random when i change setting in pregnancy mod, sometimes it does mess up the boob scaling and sometimes it works perfect! 

also all test have been done on 1 char with clean start!

can u please provide an addon which disable boob scaling overall? or look into this problem or at least tell me what should i do to fix this?

anyone? info will be really appreciated! i really dont wana delete HP because of a fixable bug :(

57 minutes ago, ahrimangame said:

anyone? info will be really appreciated! i really dont wana delete HP because of a fixable bug :(

standard uses net immerse override which is compatible with everything, net immerse is not

you cant set breast size less than 0, default is 1, and any mod/modder that assumes default anything but 1 is insane

it happens because you are always "pregnant" after sex and if not fertilized, then after some time cuminflation ends and HP resets, removing body scaling, so game can recalculate correct node scaling

everything is working correctly and its your mods that are broken

but anyway... here's script with completely disabled scaling, though then i have no idea why'd you use pregnancy mod if you dont want to see breast and belly inflated

HentaiPregnancy_no body scaling.7z

24 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

standard uses net immerse override which is compatible with everything, net immerse is not

you cant set breast size less than 0, default is 1, and any mod/modder that assumes default anything but 1 is insane

it happens because you are always "pregnant" after sex and if not fertilized, then after some time cuminflation ends and HP resets, removing body scaling, so game can recalculate correct node scaling

everything is working correctly and its your mods that are broken

but anyway... here's script with completely disabled scaling, though then i have no idea why'd you use pregnancy mod if you dont want to see breast and belly inflated

HentaiPregnancy_no body scaling.7z 551 B · 0 downloads

First thanks alot for trying to help, but no as i said sometimes boobs get even bigger! and it doesnt happen always! i have a clean save as i said and sometimes when for first time i edit HP settings it works perfect and boobs wont go big after sex when no pregnancy effect happens!!! but other time when i start the exact clean save and edited the pregnancy menus (i put preg chance to 0 for test) the boobs did grow even bigger after sex!

and yeah thats why i said if you would please create an addon which disable "boob" scaling not the whole body ^^ like u said there is no point in this mod with flat body xD

but still thanks alot for trying bro! but dont u have any idea what can cause such problem in boob scaling?

1 hour ago, ahrimangame said:

First thanks alot for trying to help, but no as i said sometimes boobs get even bigger! and it doesnt happen always! i have a clean save as i said and sometimes when for first time i edit HP settings it works perfect and boobs wont go big after sex when no pregnancy effect happens!!! but other time when i start the exact clean save and edited the pregnancy menus (i put preg chance to 0 for test) the boobs did grow even bigger after sex!

and yeah thats why i said if you would please create an addon which disable "boob" scaling not the whole body ^^ like u said there is no point in this mod with flat body xD

but still thanks alot for trying bro! but dont u have any idea what can cause such problem in boob scaling?

you always get impergnted if someone cums in you even if chance is 0, thats cuminflation, if actor doesnt get actual pregnancy then mod removes own scaling edits from game

dunno, one of your mods is using old netimmerse

you can try searching scripts folder for something like NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(

23 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you always get impergnted if someone cums in you even if chance is 0, thats cuminflation, if actor doesnt get actual pregnancy then mod removes own scaling edits from game

dunno, one of your mods is using old netimmerse

you can try searching scripts folder for something like NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(

ok it seems i did found from where the miss shape problem is, the miss shape and stretched nipples is due to body type when boobs are shrinked! 

But i was also checking old Hentai pregnancy, in that one boobs didnt go back to scale 1.0 after sex if ur NOT pregnant! how come in this version (legendary edition) boobs always grow back to 1.0? (i know u said you always get impergnted if someone cums in you) i dont know if old pregnancy was the same but it wont cause the boob scale to change!

any chance u would fix that?

1 hour ago, ahrimangame said:

ok it seems i did found from where the miss shape problem is, the miss shape and stretched nipples is due to body type when boobs are shrinked! 

But i was also checking old Hentai pregnancy, in that one boobs didnt go back to scale 1.0 after sex if ur NOT pregnant! how come in this version (legendary edition) boobs always grow back to 1.0? (i know u said you always get impergnted if someone cums in you) i dont know if old pregnancy was the same but it wont cause the boob scale to change!

any chance u would fix that?

because old version didnt have cuminflation so there was no need for body reset

normal pregnancy would also break your body, since body would be reset after pregnancy

no, problem is not in HP