1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

in HP pregnant actors mcm

copy to scripts folder

Just copied the script you provided, started a new game and it works like a charm. Geraldine? Pregnant with 3 gems, one of my two female slaves? Pregnant with 2 gems, the other one with 4.

Tested out the cum inflation: working like a charm!

Thank you so much for your quick help!

1 hour ago, LordComfy said:

My water breaks, i stand up, dialog says no longer pregnant, but there is no child, and in mcm it says im still pregnant 24h (post)

there are no childs

(post) is a recovery phase after pregnancy

For some reason i can't get the chubby arms, legs, butt to grow when pregnant. Belly/ breast works fine. Maybe a load problem idk :(

I did check with another mod that modify theses sliders when you eat a lot to test, and body morph (chubby arms, legs, butt) works. 

Used this mod to test:

I DL and installed the file call "SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodymorph scaling v2"  maybe it'll now work.

I have encountered an issue where the pregnant NPC starts the milking animation. Sometimes the NPC will float up towards the ceiling with her feet doing 360's . I have pictures of the occurrence but I haven't seen anything in the papyrus logs. This doesn't occur everytime the NPC runs the milking animation.

1 hour ago, Stryker1177 said:

I have encountered an issue where the pregnant NPC starts the milking animation. Sometimes the NPC will float up towards the ceiling with her feet doing 360's . I have pictures of the occurrence but I haven't seen anything in the papyrus logs. This doesn't occur everytime the NPC runs the milking animation.

well thats new, i guess you should stay away from stairs

5 minutes ago, Battosay said:

it's working! thanks!

Can you tell me about Drain cum option? what is it?

it reduces cum inflation when using dwemer milking machines

maybe it also reduces it hourly by that value, i dont remember

11 minutes ago, nunu87 said:

Does the bodymorph sliders works out of the box i mean, beside requirement you don't need any other mods?

Body stuck in pregnancy happened, my character have giant boobs for ever lol. Can't reset it with any of the mods option.

when you switch to bodymorph there should be no active pregnancies or previous scaling will get stuck, make a clean save if that happens

if its not the case, it can be mod conflict

I'm starting to understand i'm doing something wrong as you said in many post, i must not use this mod properly for what i'm trying to achieve. When you say "switch to bodymorph" in this an option inside the mcm mod or do i have to configure outside the game somewhere?

Inside my mcm is looks like that: tutu.jpg.cc01ac65f355689787cba820ea519d62.jpg

I did install the mod normally + SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodymorph scaling v2  files.

I gonna do a cleansaves first. Thx

EDIT: Don't use this mod with WeightMorphs 

it seems to conflict with your pregnancy state and it'll fuckup bodymorph sliders, and it's expected since they'll fight each other.

Thx for the help Ed and for the mod itself.

EDIT2: After the pregnancy post effect disappear, the breast scale should back to normal right? Tested with a breast max scale 2.0, the size do not shrink. Tested with Bscale of 3.0 seems to work fine. Need more testing.

Alright, I will start by saying that my question probably has a simple answer, but I can't figure it out and hope to get some help here.

So I've installed your mod, and use these mods to support it:
 - XP32 Maximum Skeleton

- CBBE

- Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

- Vanilla Outfits Bodyslided (CBBE for armor)

- SKSE

- FNIS

- SexLab Framework

- Racemenu

So I believe that covers everything it should cover. My problem is, after installing all this and going in game, there is no belly/breast growing. I then read somewhere I had to go into the Bodyslide settings and adjust the belly size there, but that simply permanently changes the size. Obviously I am doing something horribly wrong, but I can't figure out what exactly.

On 10/12/2018 at 6:41 PM, nunu87 said:

I'm starting to understand i'm doing something wrong as you said in many post, i must not use this mod properly for what i'm trying to achieve. When you say "switch to bodymorph" in this an option inside the mcm mod or do i have to configure outside the game somewhere?

Inside my mcm is looks like that: 

I did install the mod normally + SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodymorph scaling v2  files.

EDIT2: After the pregnancy post effect disappear, the breast scale should back to normal right? Tested with a breast max scale 2.0, the size do not shrink. Tested with Bscale of 3.0 seems to work fine. Need more testing.

no, overwrite mod files with  SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodymorph scaling

you cant switch mid pregnancy, as previous sizes will get stuck

yes, unless you changed scaling mid pregnancy, then only clean save can fix this, maybe

On 10/14/2018 at 8:25 AM, Redpeppery said:

Alright, I will start by saying that my question probably has a simple answer, but I can't figure it out and hope to get some help here.

So I've installed your mod, and use these mods to support it:
 - XP32 Maximum Skeleton

- CBBE

- Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

- Vanilla Outfits Bodyslided (CBBE for armor)

- SKSE

- FNIS

- SexLab Framework

- Racemenu

So I believe that covers everything it should cover. My problem is, after installing all this and going in game, there is no belly/breast growing. I then read somewhere I had to go into the Bodyslide settings and adjust the belly size there, but that simply permanently changes the size. Obviously I am doing something horribly wrong, but I can't figure out what exactly.

build naked body/outfits in bodyslide?

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

no, overwrite mod files with  SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodymorph scaling

you cant switch mid pregnancy, as previous sizes will get stuck

yes, unless you changed scaling mid pregnancy, then only clean save can fix this, maybe

There is a small mod called Eli's Polymorph that will reset morphs. It won't do anything for node scaling as far as I know.

On 10/17/2018 at 4:29 PM, Ed86 said:

build naked body/outfits in bodyslide?

Do I have to do this in the bodyslide menu? If so.. how? I tried this before. My previous method was:

Open bodyslide options --> Go to CBBE bodies group --> Adjust the pregnant belly slider on the 'high' side to about 60% --> Batch it for all the bodies and costumes.

Now what this did was just permanently change belly size for some NPC's, not sure how or what, but it wasn't working as intended.

Just now, Redpeppery said:

Do I have to do this in the bodyslide menu? If so.. how? I tried this before. My previous method was:

Open bodyslide options --> Go to CBBE bodies group --> Adjust the pregnant belly slider on the 'high' side to about 60% --> Batch it for all the bodies and costumes.

Now what this did was just permanently change belly size for some NPC's, not sure how or what, but it wasn't working as intended.

You make the body look how you want in bodyslide. Where my screen shot says CosioHD in the outfit/body box, you select what body you are using. CBBE-HDT or whatever. The preset box below it is if you are going from a pre-existing preset. Say you downloaded or saved one, or there are a few included in bodyslide to get you started from.

No pregnancy sliders are needed. You make it look like you want before pregnancy, just the everyday normal body. Then you hit the build button in the middle of the frame at the bottom.

Make sure you have nothing selected in the box where my screenshot says Group Filter. Yours should say the same. If not hit the "X" button. This will select all of your outfits in the next step.

Check the build morphs box on the left side at the bottom and then hit the batch build button. Select the outfits you want and then hit build. This makes all of the outfits that you selected fit the body you just built.

If you get no pregnancy scaling on a naked body, there is something else wrong possibly with the skeleton or something affecting the belly node of the body. If you get scaling on the naked body, but not the outfits, then the outfits don't have a belly node in them to allow for growth.  

Untitled.jpg.9c43a15a22bb4b2b3102fd507c48bb05.jpg