About deflation, i've set the option to deflate when using mme pump.

Does this works only when you are pregnant?

I tried this:

- get your PC with the maximum cum inflation possible (around 10L).

- belly morph are on, the pc belly is at max capability visually speaking.

- PC is not pregnant

- use a MME pump and get milked (milk production is handle by MME and unchecked in hentai pregnancy)

- Belly size (visual) do not decrease, cum still inflate, the usual message appear "your belly is full of cum and at it's maximum" every time the machine fuck the pc.

Maybe i don't understand exactly what deflation should do?

Anyway absolute great mod, everything works fine, light on script. A simple option to put the maximum breast scale to 0 or 0.5 (2 minimum right now) would be great, because if you are a milkmaid around lv 3 or 4 and get pregnant the breast size can already be really big for ur pc :)  Of course i could just let mme handle breast size alone, but the body morph for aerola, and nipple is a super idea so, it could be cool to use them both (mme scaling and hentai).

On 9/23/2018 at 6:51 AM, nunu87 said:

About deflation, i've set the option to deflate when using mme pump.

Does this works only when you are pregnant?

I tried this:

- get your PC with the maximum cum inflation possible (around 10L).

- belly morph are on, the pc belly is at max capability visually speaking.

- PC is not pregnant

- use a MME pump and get milked (milk production is handle by MME and unchecked in hentai pregnancy)

- Belly size (visual) do not decrease, cum still inflate, the usual message appear "your belly is full of cum and at it's maximum" every time the machine fuck the pc.

Maybe i don't understand exactly what deflation should do?

Anyway absolute great mod, everything works fine, light on script. A simple option to put the maximum breast scale to 0 or 0.5 (2 minimum right now) would be great, because if you are a milkmaid around lv 3 or 4 and get pregnant the breast size can already be really big for ur pc :)  Of course i could just let mme handle breast size alone, but the body morph for aerola, and nipple is a super idea so, it could be cool to use them both (mme scaling and hentai).

"your belly is full of cum and at it's maximumis not a part of this mod

"NAME is so full of cum, her belly can't hold anymore." is the one, but since you are deflating you wont see it

solve your mod conflicts and comeback, maybe

2 hours ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

Ed86,

Nicely done, can you add an option of max breast scaling to 1.5

no 2 is minimum

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no 2 is minimum

Respectfully, I know it is prolly a royal pain to figure out how to make the slider reflect something like that, being that it's so perfect now (whole numbers). Is it at all possible to maybe add a divisor by 2 fine tuning check box which would allow those discriminating people to hit those 1/2 step in sizes like the old mod? example: [Max Breast Scale from slider] / 2

That way the slider can stay "whole" as is but your formula would factor one final operand into the equation if the check box was ever so gently checked?

26 minutes ago, giamel said:

Respectfully, I know it is prolly a royal pain to figure out how to make the slider reflect something like that, being that it's so perfect now (whole numbers). Is it at all possible to maybe add a divisor by 2 fine tuning check box which would allow those discriminating people to hit those 1/2 step in sizes like the old mod? example: [Max Breast Scale from slider] / 2

That way the slider can stay "whole" as is but your formula would factor one final operand into the equation if the check box was ever so gently checked?

xD i have a better solution, i can make slider have any value, but game will only recognize 2+ 

feel free to provide fix for formula:

NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "BreastsSH", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.BreastsSH)
so MaxScaleBreasts can be less than 2

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

xD i have a better solution, i can make slider have any value, but game will only recognize 2+ 

feel free to provide fix for formula:

NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "BreastsSH", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.BreastsSH)
so MaxScaleBreasts can be less than 2

NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "BreastsSH", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.BreastsSH) ^ (Put.Weener.Between-em)

So its a limitation of the engine? How did the old Hentai Pregnancy get around that?

1 hour ago, giamel said:

NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "BreastsSH", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.BreastsSH) ^ (Put.Weener.Between-em)

So its a limitation of the engine? How did the old Hentai Pregnancy get around that?

old had different scale method

in old version scaling is done with node scaling, and default value is 1

in new version scaling is done with body morphing, and default value is 0

in old version you could scale node from 100% to infinity

in new version you can scale it from 0% to 100%

since noone is going to rewrite and test all formulas, its easier to modify only scaling formula and remove ability to set nodes less than 2

2 hours ago, draghiamnl said:

how do I know the mod works, I don't see any changes like inflation and i don't see anything in female cycle.

You know the mod works because people are using it.  If you aren't seeing inflation it means you don't have a body/skeleton installed that supports it (see the Requirements in the Original Post).  If you think you should have such a body and skeleton make sure no other mod you've install overwrote either as one of the greatest problems in this game is the number of mod authors who included a body or skeleton in their mod that overwrites the one the player uses.

Ciao @Ed86, I am interested in making a mod integrated with yours, specifically I would add a STDs system and a way to prevent transmission of them and pregnancies (condoms) plus a potion to interrupt an ongoing pregnancy.

For this I nees to know:

-can I mark a target for only cum inflation instead of pregnancy or maybe can I remove i.e. keywords just after the action and force the cum inflation(if you use them to mark pregnant npcs)?

- if a character is pregnat how do you mark them? I.e. do you use a specific keyword or a faction or a spell? This way i can make dialogues specific to those pregnant characters and i.e. make a dialogue to force them take an abort potion.

Thank you for your help and support, good job! 

2 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Ciao @Ed86, I am interested in making a mod integrated with yours, specifically I would add a STDs system and a way to prevent transmission of them and pregnancies (condoms) plus a potion to interrupt an ongoing pregnancy.

For this I nees to know:

-can I mark a target for only cum inflation instead of pregnancy or maybe can I remove i.e. keywords just after the action and force the cum inflation(if you use them to mark pregnant npcs)?

- if a character is pregnat how do you mark them? I.e. do you use a specific keyword or a faction or a spell? This way i can make dialogues specific to those pregnant characters and i.e. make a dialogue to force them take an abort potion.

Thank you for your help and support, good job! 

hm...... there is no currently a way to prevent pregnancy, i guess i could add keyword(s) exception for your mod/esp

1st- pregnancy block

2nd- for condoms - cuminflation block

you could "cancel" pregnacy by forcing alias into PostPregnancy state

GoToState("PostPregnancy")

thought that needs testing no idea if there will be any consequences for such switch

they are added to HentaiPregnantFaction, ranks described in OP

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hm...... there is no currently a way to prevent pregnancy, i guess i could add keyword(s) exception for your mod/esp

1st- pregnancy block

2nd- for condoms - cuminflation block

you could "cancel" pregnacy by forcing alias into PostPregnancy state

GoToState("PostPregnancy")

thought that needs testing no idea if there will be any consequences for such switch

they are added to HentaiPregnantFaction, ranks described in OP

Thank you very informative! Adding keywords to check for blocking would be useful...i am coming from fallout4 so i dont know if in skyrim there is an equivalent to the function haswornkeyword that checks if the player wear something qith a specific keywork, that would make things easier. About condoms i thought about a workaround without any intervention from you: my mod could check at the START of the animation if the player has the condom, if so it would import your pregnancy chance global value and modify it to 0...then after about 10 seconds after the END of animation it would reset your pregnancy chance to the previous value...could it work?

12 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Thank you very informative! Adding keywords to check for blocking would be useful...i am coming from fallout4 so i dont know if in skyrim there is an equivalent to the function haswornkeyword that checks if the player wear something qith a specific keywork, that would make things easier. About condoms i thought about a workaround without any intervention from you: my mod could check at the START of the animation if the player has the condom, if so it would import your pregnancy chance global value and modify it to 0...then after about 10 seconds after the END of animation it would reset your pregnancy chance to the previous value...could it work?

if mother.HasKeyword( Game.GetFormFromFile(0x160A8, "EstrusChaurus.esp") as Keyword )    ;zzEstrusParasite Keyword
you would need to add a spell to player with keyword

or make aliasref with keyword

i think, maybe one day i can change global to work only for npcs, and pcs chance will be based on player cycle

4 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

if mother.HasKeyword( Game.GetFormFromFile(0x160A8, "EstrusChaurus.esp") as Keyword )    ;zzEstrusParasite Keyword
you would need to add a spell to player with keyword

or make aliasref with keyword

i think, maybe one day i can change global to work only for npcs, and pcs chance will be based on player cycle

Thank you, I think I will use some aliases for player and the other involved in sex with player with that keyword and then clear the aliases after sex, thank you :)

Hi,

first of all, great mod !!!

Now to my problem. All was working fine untill some point. Now pregnancy simply won´t trigger even with 100% chance.

Not sure what i have to post here, so someone could help.

Last mods i added before i noticed that pregnancy not working : FNIS 7_4_5 XXL, SL Defeat v5.3.5, FMEA Skyrim v1.392 and Estrus Chaurus v.4.342.

tryed to remove all of them, but nothing worked :(

2 hours ago, slepyjakpatron said:

Hi,

first of all, great mod !!!

Now to my problem. All was working fine untill some point. Now pregnancy simply won´t trigger even with 100% chance.

Not sure what i have to post here, so someone could help.

Last mods i added before i noticed that pregnancy not working : FNIS 7_4_5 XXL, SL Defeat v5.3.5, FMEA Skyrim v1.392 and Estrus Chaurus v.4.342.

tryed to remove all of them, but nothing worked :(

Estrus Chaurus pregnancy will block hentaipregnancy

you can check mcm pregnant actors for cum inflation, which should always trigger

10 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Estrus Chaurus pregnancy will block hentaipregnancy

you can check mcm pregnant actors for cum inflation, which should always trigger

Estrus is deleted now (never impregnated with estrus, because find that pregnancy not working and trying to figure out why)

not even cum inflation shows in pregnant actors. It is clear

Find very old save where pregnancy working, but it is set to 7 days (started with 72h), and after i enabled defeat in menu pregnancy ended.

1 hour ago, slepyjakpatron said:

Estrus is deleted now (never impregnated with estrus, because find that pregnancy not working and trying to figure out why)

not even cum inflation shows in pregnant actors. It is clear

Find very old save where pregnancy working, but it is set to 7 days (started with 72h), and after i enabled defeat in menu pregnancy ended.

do you get message "Hentai Pregnancy Ready"

when starting new game/ installing HP

try using

20 hours ago, Ed86 said:

do you get message "Hentai Pregnancy Ready"

when starting new game/ installing HP

try using

yes, i have LE edition of HP. When started new game "hentai pregnancy ready" msg shows.

Do not want to bother you much. My problem is that was trying lot of mods, and maybe broke my save. Am not moder, just simple user :)

SOLVED. All working now. Broken save.

Thanks for answers

You never know still you ask. I miss the deflation animation for me it was very immersive for my PC to fall to the ground if she did not push the cum from her inflated belly. If you could make it optional in the MCM far those would did not but I miss it now that it is gone. 

I believe that zaz animation has milk pumps that you can use add item menut o get and Jaxon positioned to place , just don,t depend on MME which I do use , being table o use mme imilk pump s great and is more off a normal way to aquire milk. Hand milking should get less milk than if you use the suction cup from a milking device just thinking

Thanks for your work 

On 9/24/2018 at 10:53 AM, Ed86 said:

"your belly is full of cum and at it's maximumis not a part of this mod

"NAME is so full of cum, her belly can't hold anymore." is the one, but since you are deflating you wont see it

solve your mod conflicts and comeback, maybe

no 2 is minimum

Thx for the answer, the only other mod that can show that kind of message in my mod list could be [fill her up]. I had it uninstalled at the time i tested the deflation method. Maybe i still had running scripts that conflict or something idk. 

It should be noted that MME pump never had any connection with fill her up and/or that the mL count wasn't decreasing too in your MCM status. I'll try test more and clean my safe further.

Dear Ed86,

I like your mod very much. But as other users I encountered some trouble and hope you can help me.

I've read through all the posts on this mod. So far I can tell you, I've got rid of the Estrus, Estrus+ etc. mods since it was mentioned by you, that those block HP. I started a complete new game, got the message HP ready, impregnated Geraldine Shoal with 2 soulgems, but after she birthed them I couldn't impregnate her again and also my female slaves don't get pregnant.

As slavery mods I am using Paradise Halls and its two corresponding mods.

What am I missing that it is not working as it should?

What other information can I provide you with to get help from you?

Thanks in advance.

Neko

1 hour ago, nekohime said:

Dear Ed86,

I like your mod very much. But as other users I encountered some trouble and hope you can help me.

I've read through all the posts on this mod. So far I can tell you, I've got rid of the Estrus, Estrus+ etc. mods since it was mentioned by you, that those block HP. I started a complete new game, got the message HP ready, impregnated Geraldine Shoal with 2 soulgems, but after she birthed them I couldn't impregnate her again and also my female slaves don't get pregnant.

As slavery mods I am using Paradise Halls and its two corresponding mods.

What am I missing that it is not working as it should?

What other information can I provide you with to get help from you?

Thanks in advance.

Neko

are they visible in mcm or completely reset?

use above file and tell whats the last msg you get in console after sex with 100% pregnancy

2 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

are they visible in mcm or completely reset?

use above file and tell whats the last msg you get in console after sex with 100% pregnancy

If you mean the Estrus stuff, completely cleaned, not visible in the MCM anymore.

Sorry for the dump question, how do I use this file? I mean, I have to activate papyrus, right? How do I proceed from there?

27 minutes ago, nekohime said:

If you mean the Estrus stuff, completely cleaned, not visible in the MCM anymore.

Sorry for the dump question, how do I use this file? I mean, I have to activate papyrus, right? How do I proceed from there?

in HP pregnant actors mcm

copy to scripts folder