16 minutes ago, MasterPiece300 said:

you mind sharing to others how you fixed the issue? Others who have the same issue could use your information to solve their issue.

this mod is ************* he need loaded before in the same time as others adult mod

so i haveĀ  i have test with this saves

-no mod loadedĀ  save at begin of game but no adultt mod is loaded = mod work

- only sexlab and defeat and SLAL loaded = mcm show but not work

- other save with adult mods loaded 10 = not work too

- save with sxlab = work

that means the script at first time when loaded not work fine or not load correctly

Ā 

all save are clean ( all other mod like soul gem /beinng work without this issue)

Ā 

2 hours ago, chevalierx said:

this mod is ************* he need loaded before in the same time as others adult mod

so i haveĀ  i have test with this saves

-no mod loadedĀ  save at begin of game but no adultt mod is loaded = mod work

- only sexlab and defeat and SLAL loaded = mcm show but not work

- other save with adult mods loaded 10 = not work too

- save with sxlab = work

that means the script at first time when loaded not work fine or not load correctly

Ā 

all save are clean ( all other mod like soul gem /beinng work without this issue)

Ā 

Hmm.... I use Defeat, and the Hentai Pregnancy MCM shows but no pregnancy happens in game, sounds like a mod I have installed is somehow blocking Hentai Pregnancy from initializing at the start of a new game.

You are quite the detective chevalierx, I never would have guessed this could be the reason in a million years, thank you for this and I will try your solution on a new game now.

16 hours ago, Ed86 said:

well... my skyrim decided to dieĀ yesterday, cant compile scripts

Ā 

ive added traces to pregnancy script

if you can compile, compile this, run gameĀ and then post papyrusĀ log

HentaiPregnancy.7z

I'm sorry I don't know how to do that, I did look that up andĀ after a couple of hours in the Creation Wiki i tried to do what it said but always got thisĀ fail message

<unknown>(0,0): Unable to find flags file: TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HentaiPregnancy.psc(87,27): Unknown user flag hidden
No output generated for HentaiPregnancy.psc, compilation failed.

and realized it was out of my depth, would probably take me days to figure it out and i don't have the luxury of that time.

I can wait, there's no rush, i do hope you get your Skyrim up and running again, and thank you for taking the time to help me with this, I do appreciate it very much.

19 hours ago, slygothmog said:

I'm sorry I don't know how to do that, I did look that up andĀ after a couple of hours in the Creation Wiki i tried to do what it said but always got thisĀ fail message

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

and realized it was out of my depth, would probably take me days to figure it out and i don't have the luxury of that time.

I can wait, there's no rush, i do hope you get your Skyrim up and running again, and thank you for taking the time to help me with this, I do appreciate it very much.

there this should outputĀ 

[09/04/2018 - 10:38:47PM] setPregnant 1, F=TRUE
[09/04/2018 - 10:38:47PM] setPregnant 2
[09/04/2018 - 10:38:47PM] setPregnant 3
[09/04/2018 - 10:38:47PM] setPregnant 4
[09/04/2018 - 10:38:47PM] setPregnant 5
[09/04/2018 - 10:38:47PM] setPregnant 6

HentaiPregnancy.7z

10 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

Should Put as Requirements, UNP BODY With Nodes, Because it seams to be the only one that has them. ALSO, That Particular Body and Armors REQUIRE SE, So How can this mod NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH SE ??????

Why you installing LE mod in SE? Of course LE mod won't work on SE. Don't make a fool of yourself and starts barking on modder because you can't read carefully.

Ā 

There is actually SE version of this mod in another topic:

13 hours ago, x0101x said:

Why you installing LE mod in SE? Of course LE mod won't work on SE. Don't make a fool of yourself and starts barking on modder because you can't read carefully.

Ā 

There is actually SE version of this mod in another topic:

• Body/armor replacer with "NPC Belly", "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast" nodesĀ  : The "ONLY" Body Mod available , That I Can Find Like this, Is Made for Skyrim SE.Ā  How can This Mod Be for Skyrim LE?Ā  I Messed Up My End of The Sentence.Ā  The Fool is the One who runs there mouth attacking people Because they Have no Dam Answers to a Question. InsteadĀ of THINKING before they React. If There is Such a Body Mod, FOR LE. Then MR Know it All. By all Means Please Makje a Useful, Reply and Post a Link, and actually help someone out. You are One ViciousĀ Little Shot , aren't you?
2 hours ago, bathoz said:

Woof. Aggro.

Ā 

On a different tack, if I wanted to use this in conjunction with MME, would I turn off milking in the mod and let MME handle that?

Ā 

kek

Ā 

yes, maybe you want to keep it on for npc's, nice mme doesn't handle non milkmaid npc's

On 9/6/2018 at 8:40 AM, Soulbringer1 said:
  • Body/armor replacer with "NPC Belly", "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast" nodesĀ  : The "ONLY" Body Mod available , That I Can Find Like this, Is Made for Skyrim SE.Ā  How can This Mod Be for Skyrim LE?Ā  I Messed Up My End of The Sentence.Ā  The Fool is the One who runs there mouth attacking people Because they Have no Dam Answers to a Question. InsteadĀ of THINKING before they React. If There is Such a Body Mod, FOR LE. Then MR Know it All. By all Means Please Makje a Useful, Reply and Post a Link, and actually help someone out. You are One ViciousĀ Little Shot , aren't you?

I so sorry. I was thinking that you was another silly person who is trying to run LE mod on SE then complaining to modder that LE mod won't work on SE. And those types of people really annoy modders (and people who wanted to help them). I also had not so great day and I was in mood to make more sarcastic answers.

Ā 

So you want to run it on LE and have trouble finding body for it? Oh, so I'll give you a hint and after it you have to make the decision yourself (because mostly is matter of taste).

Ā 

I known for sure a two body types that will work with this mod on LE and those are CBBEĀ BodySlide and UUNP.

Ā 

Choosing your favourite female body for LE is important thing, due to compatibility and your taste. Most popular one is CBBE, because most of mods have been created with that in mind (I was thinking about vanilla outfit replacers, outfits and armour mods). Also UUNP isn't that bad if you want more detailed and more natural shapes and not so thick body like CBBE (and oh boy, there are many of types of UNP family bodies like 7B and UNPB, Dreamgirl and more), when UUNP is your way to go (but also UUNP have smaller base of outfits, replaces and armour mods than CBBE). Also both body mods come with tool called BodySlide that give you chances to adapt bodies to your taste or lets you choose yours favourite body preset.

Ā 

And now time for some links:

Ā 

UUNP and CBBE BodySlide: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015?tab=description

Ā 

I not sure if it works with normal CBBE (because I'm use mostly UUNP), but I will give link to it: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666

Ā 

Good luck.

Ā 

PS: About SE bodies I have a minimal knowledge about it, because I mostly focused on modding LE.

Ā 

12 hours ago, x0101x said:

I so sorry. I was thinking that you was another silly person who is trying to run LE mod on SE then complaining to modder that LE mod won't work on SE. And those types of people really annoy modders (and people who wanted to help them). I also had not so great day and I was in mood to make more sarcastic answers.

Ā 

So you want to run it on LE and have trouble finding body for it? Oh, so I'll give you a hint and after it you have to make the decision yourself (because mostly is matter of taste).

Ā 

I known for sure a two body types that will work with this mod on LE and those are CBBEĀ BodySlide and UUNP.

Ā 

Choosing your favourite female body for LE is important thing, due to compatibility and your taste. Most popular one is CBBE, because most of mods have been created with that in mind (I was thinking about vanilla outfit replacers, outfits and armour mods). Also UUNP isn't that bad if you want more detailed and more natural shapes and not so thick body like CBBE (and oh boy, there are many of types of UNP family bodies like 7B and UNPB, Dreamgirl and more), when UUNP is your way to go (but also UUNP have smaller base of outfits, replaces and armour mods than CBBE). Also both body mods come with tool called BodySlide that give you chances to adapt bodies to your taste or lets you choose yours favourite body preset.

Ā 

Ā 

UUNP and CBBE BodySlide: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015?tab=description

Ā 

I not sure if it works with normal CBBE (because I'm use mostly UUNP), but I will give link to it: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666

Ā 

Good luck.

Ā 

PS: About SE bodies I have a minimal knowledge about it, because I mostly focused on modding LE.

Ā 

I'm usingĀ  Clams Of Skyrim Project here on LL and it works well with that also. CBBE based but a few extras.

On ā€Ž8ā€Ž/ā€Ž14ā€Ž/ā€Ž2018 at 4:09 AM, Uncle64 said:

There is only one. And it dont work as it should. You also needs to READ READ READ READ READ READ

Ā 

Ā 

That one is compatible with this Mod?

Ā 

because for me it worked well withĀ SexLabHentaiPregnancy V1.19

21 hours ago, krafs said:

Is there a way to make birth of creature babies possible? They currently seem to be considered as "custom races" which results in a Nord child.

no

3 hours ago, Toddi said:

That one is compatible with this Mod?

Ā 

because for me it worked well withĀ SexLabHentaiPregnancy V1.19

yes

On 9/7/2018 at 9:11 AM, x0101x said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Good luck.

Ā 

Ā 

I may just have to switch to UNP Body. I always use CBBE.Ā  UNP Comes with alot of Skimpy Armors??? Comparable to Remodeled Armors ??Ā  If So, I Guess i will switch.Problem is that I LOVE T and A,Ā  Ā lol. I have not seen any UNP bodies That are "Thick", as you would call it. :)Ā  Ā Thanks for getting back to me on this... I Guess we both had a bad day he other day.. I Do Hope all is well with you now, Friend. :)

6 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

I may just have to switch to UNP Body. I always use CBBE.Ā  UNP Comes with alot of Skimpy Armors??? Comparable to Remodeled Armors ??Ā  If So, I Guess i will switch.Problem is that I LOVE T and A,Ā  Ā lol. I have not seen any UNP bodies That are "Thick", as you would call it. :)Ā  Ā Thanks for getting back to me on this... I Guess we both had a bad day he other day.. I Do Hope all is well with you now, Friend. :)

There's a remodeled armors made specifically for UNP on the Nexus. It also has all the weights repainted as well as body morphs making it superior to the CBBE version. At least last time I checked it was. I'm not sure if the CBBE version was updated since the UNP version was made. There's also the Book of UUNP which adds a lot of armors to the game, some are skimpy, most aren't. If I wasn't at work right now, I'd link them, but searching for them on the Nexus shouldn't be hard.

13 hours ago, Sutsiua said:

I'm gonna switch back to the original ver. I can't get the body to scale when pregnant but I have xp32se, cbbe hdt, and I built the body multiple times :(

Umm why you use LE version of this mod on SE? Of course it won't work silly, because this version is for Skyrim LE/Oldrim not SE.

Ā 

There is actually an SE version of this mod. You should grab this one:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā