How are you supposed to jerk off in VR?

CataclysmRising

So maybe I'm retarded and missing something obvious, but if you install Flowergirls for Skyrim how are you supposed to be able to get off with both your hands full of VR controllers, standing up and difficulty of finding your lotion or lube or whatever you use?

Is it really easier than I'm imagining it or is it a big let down?

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

It is Virtual Reality. Can't you just wank your virtual crank?

You did install those, right?

I'm no good at electronics, or even basic electrical work. I fear if I tried to rig up a Fleshlight for that I'd just wind up with electrical burns on a very sensitive part of my anatomy.

• 3 months later...

Well, the setup is rather intricate, but fortunately the Vive includes these nifty little straps that you tighten around your genitals that allows for dual weilding.  Just be careful about moving too fast!  Going to the ER with severe rugburn or a detached member while wearing a VR headset would be a terribly embarassing affair.

18 hours ago, DaBigMunny said:

Well, the setup is rather intricate, but fortunately the Vive includes these nifty little straps that you tighten around your genitals that allows for dual weilding.  Just be careful about moving too fast!  Going to the ER with severe rugburn or a detached member while wearing a VR headset would be a terribly embarassing affair.

People have gone to the ER for far more embarrassing things. :classic_tongue: I'm just waiting for someone to earn themselves a Darwin Award doing this. That's when I'll believe VR is worth it. :classic_biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

People have gone to the ER for far more embarrassing things. :classic_tongue: I'm just waiting for someone to earn themselves a Darwin Award doing this. That's when I'll believe VR is worth it. :classic_biggrin:

I remember reading the Darwin Award books probably a decade or so ago, one that really stuck with me was the one about the man and the belt sander.  Man, what a terrible way to "lose your marbles"!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would just like to point out that the Vive controllers have holes in them much larger than the average dong, and putting things in those holes has never caused technical problems for me. In fact, it is already known that you can use them to anchor attachments to the controller.

Archived