Funnybizness SLAL Packs SE

Is this thread still alive? 

I installed the "FBSLALPACK v12.0SERev1.7z" since I'm running Skyrim SE and based on "SE" name that should be the right one?

Ran FNIS (XXL), but in game the animation isn't working, my character and the NPC guard are naked, she has a strapon automatically equipped, I get sounds, but neither move, they just stand there.

I have registered all the animations in SLAL

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2020 at 11:19 AM, Guest said:

Which pack is the one to download for the latest versions of the game and SKSE? What is the difference between the three files?

Based on the size, "FBSLALPACK v12.0.7z" is the original LE version, but not sure why it is here in the SE section except to cause headaches.

By reading the forum, apparently the "SLAL FunnyBizPack CB_1.2.7z" is the armbinder animations and likely requires Devious Devices.

And "FBSLALPACK v12.0SERev1.7z" is the repacked version of the SE conversion. Possibly the only file of the three you actually need.

Of course, all of this might be wrong. I didn't create or name the files, but I was confused as well as to what all the files were. There is no description to explain it on this SE page or on the linked LE pages.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I've downloaded the mod, ran thorgh the FNIS and all, but when I play the game, the mod isn't there, what is the problem

This is what the FNIS showed me by the way

Reading Defeat V5 ... 
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ... 
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizCB V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ... 
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
Reading YurianaWench V?.? ... 
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 19 total groups: 57 added file slots: 332 alternate files: 182

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading FunnyBizCB V1.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...

6156 animations for 25 mods successfully included (character)

864 animations for 6 mods and 24 creatures successfully included.

On 1/23/2021 at 8:41 AM, Husky1o1 said:

This is not a "mod" you can find. It is a pack of animations. You need to run FNIS (as you did) and then in the game you need to run SexLab Animation Loader to load the animations, meaning registering them for SexLab to use them.

I have, I went through the process of enabling and registering, however the mod doesn't register through, and I only have 110 registered sex mods. I tried to delete the other sex mods but nothing ever comes with FunnyBizzness.

Since that one isn't THE animation mod, where is the actual animation mod?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 12:19 AM, Lisette11 said:

Is there any way to only download parts of the pack? I downloaded the whole thing and my FNIS CTD jumped from 50 to 78. And as long as its installed it doesn't seem to matter whether it's enabled or not. There are animations I really want, but the Guro stuff? Not for me. 

What does your fnis log say exactly? you might just have too many animations already. Do you use the normal or the xxl ver. of fnis?

(and you just can ignore anims you don't want to use with Sl Animation loader. )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, GorramThrall said:

I downloaded and using BSLALPACK v12.0SERev1.7z but it doesn't have the Casanova MFFFF animation that was in the LE SLAL pack. Is there another pack that has it? 

I am using this pack here and it has that animation in the "group" section. You have to select the group animations in the fomod when you are installing the mod.

7 hours ago, GorramThrall said:

Which I did when I reinstalled it. No go.

You have some installation problem.

Try this:

Uninstall the pack > run FNIS > open the game > go to SL Anim Loader general options > click disable All > click rebuild Sexlab Anim Registry >  wait finish > make a full save of the game > close the game > reinstall the pack selecting the animations that you want (the 5P Cassanova is in the group section) > run FNIS > open the game > SL Anim Loader > enable All > register animations

This should work. 

7 hours ago, devildx said:

Try this:

Uninstall the pack > run FNIS > open the game > go to SL Anim Loader general options > click disable All > click rebuild Sexlab Anim Registry >  wait finish > make a full save of the game > close the game > reinstall the pack selecting the animations that you want (the 5P Cassanova is in the group section) > run FNIS > open the game > SL Anim Loader > enable All > register animations

This should work. 

That worked. Thank you! 

I installed zaz for prison overhaul and simple slavery mod and now the bizzanimation wont load trough mass matchmaker. When i start the animation via the sexlab menu it works. Billy animation mod is working fine (no group animation). Is there a diffrent way to start group animations with a spell?. Where can i disable zaz filter? i saw a post saying that i need to disable a zaz filter but where?

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2021 at 4:27 PM, devildx said:

Try this:

This should work. 

I tried that and still doesnt work, 

• 1 month later...

For some reason when I'm running FNIS I get 7 random animations being listed as "not compatible for Skyrim SE":

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizBound_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizFemDom_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizFun_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizGroup_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizLover_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizMtb_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizRape_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

I'm using the SE version of the animation pack, or else I'd be getting a lot more than 7 warnings, but I'm just curious if anyone knows what's going on.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...