Funnybizness SLAL Packs SE

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2022 at 12:01 AM, treyjones2 said:

Hmm so I may have downloaded the wrong version of the pack. Animations seem to run now, it just takes a really long time for actors to get into position. 

What pack did you download?  Because the animations for mine don't seem to want to work for me.

On 6/2/2022 at 4:39 AM, Divine E-Girl said:

Hey, I'm having trouble getting the actual animations to play for funnybusiness's slal pack converted to SE. They say they're triggered but both characters stand still inside each other. Any idea what could be wrong?

I have the same exact problem, I am waiting for someone to hopefully reply and help out.

46 minutes ago, Bot-9 said:

I have the same exact problem, I am waiting for someone to hopefully reply and help out.

I might have fixed my own problem.  The mod organizer I have used didn't copy the source files over properly.  You need to make sure that all your source files have been copied over to the SLAnimation Source File area, in order for it to work, or else the animations won't be processed properly.  So make sure to look and see that your source files are there.  The pathing should be:
Skyrim Special Edition>Data>SLAnims>source
And within this "source" folder this is where your animation source files will go.  This is also why half your animatons work, and half don't, because not all the source files got sent over propperly.  Because a small amount worked, and the rest didn't.

I was quite surprised to see that this pack was working. It didn't break the game, the animations were functional, the works. I had had some troubles before, which all could have been avoided had I known this particular file existed beforehand. There is something so genuinely funny about being able to rape a dead drauger and I am here for it. It's so fucked, yet absolutely fucking hilarious.

But anyway, in typical commenter fashion, I wouldn't be here if I didn't have something to complain about, just didn't wanna be entirely negative.

A minority of the animations, specifically for creatures like dragons and horses appear to be misaligned. They work, but one party would be up in the air slightly or the inverse. Admittedly, this is rather funny, but it is indeed a bug. One I imagine I could fix myself, if anyone knows of a mod that can alter the position of actors in animations.

I figured out how to fix it. Apparently you can adjust the positions of actors in the sexlab mcm, in one of the animations tabs.

Edited by commander_throw
  • 1 month later...

Hi. So FNIS gives me an error for I think the entire character\behaviors folder that says each one is not compatible with SSE. Any idea? I also T-Pose with this Pack activated on Females. I am trying to remove all the behaviors now to see if it works. Edit: No I cant remove the behaviors or I get errors about the animations. Oh well. Is this not meant to be installed on latest Skyrim /SLAL/FNIS?

I'm on the latest version of Skyrim with the correct SLAL and FNIS etc.

Edited by luridiryx
  • 1 month later...
On 1/14/2023 at 3:30 PM, Bot-9 said:

I might have fixed my own problem.  The mod organizer I have used didn't copy the source files over properly.  You need to make sure that all your source files have been copied over to the SLAnimation Source File area, in order for it to work, or else the animations won't be processed properly.  So make sure to look and see that your source files are there.  The pathing should be:
Skyrim Special Edition>Data>SLAnims>source
And within this "source" folder this is where your animation source files will go.  This is also why half your animatons work, and half don't, because not all the source files got sent over propperly.  Because a small amount worked, and the rest didn't.

I've tried this, and it's not working for me. I'm gonna try a fresh save tomorrow to see if that'll affect anything, but in the meantime are there other things to consider?

Hello. I am very confused as I have downloaded this mod into Vortex yet it doesn't load? Usually you have the tags for it but it doesn't show up at all. When I try to have sex in the game it just makes the HUD dissapear for a moment before resuming gameplay. Anyone can help with this?

Screenshot (2049).png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
17 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

I use it on version 640. Nemesis, afaik, does not support creatures.

would it work if i only used the compatible packs? and if so which ones are they, cuz i tried with a few and it always gives me errors

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Some of my slals just haven't been working. primarily everything by funnybiz. I ran fnis xxl, no issues there. I loaded them into the sl animation loader. everything seems fine. But when I actually select the animation to play, the actors just stand in one spot on top (clipped, not stacked) of each other. For context the only other ones that haven't been animating are the humanoid creatures by billy. so idk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2021 at 9:08 AM, Jebweb21 said:

I got SLAL to recognize the animations and registered them, but whenever they play both characters just stand inside one another. Can anyone help?

I know this is already toooooo late. But I find the reason.

To anyone who suffering this, unzip the mod and go to FBSLALPACK v12.0SERev1\Source Files,copy those txt to MYSLALPACK v12.0\SLAnims\source in your MO mod document.