Funnybizness SLAL Packs SE

5 minutes ago, Knight of Loversmoon said:

Sorry to be such a newb... but what filters are those? What do I disable? I have all three DD mods, as well as Deviously Helpless, Devious Cursed Loot, and Devious Captures. Seriously, thank you so much for the help! I really really appreciate it!

The filters are in the MCM of DD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the animation loader installed, the JContainers thing installed for it, and everything else necessary and then install the SLAL pack for SE and i run FNIS and everythings fine and then when i get in game and go to the SL anim loader menu and click enable all then register all, it says "registered 0 animations" every single darn time. I cant figure out what i am doing wrong >.< I dont even get any errors or CTD's its just.. like .. its not noticing that the animations are there!

hnngggg ok maybe it might work now cuz i figured out that i had Jcontainers but for oldrim instead of SE DX< 

PHEW! that fixed it >.< ugh.. i hate it when everythings so confusing on loverslab now that theres two versions of skyrim DX but yea. it was just cuz the Jcontainers was oldrim not SE >.< but now it works :3

On 8/21/2018 at 12:17 AM, twofoursixeight said:

Is there any guide to how to trigger certain animations in this pack? Im using abduction and can only cycle through bound options, though more are enabled.

Sounds like you have zaz and/or DD devices equipped and ZAZ/DD animation filters enabled.

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, warhead321 said:

I followed the link and downloaded everything but looks like the link is wrong or something? Because when I install the pack in the link FNIS tells me that the animations are not Skyrim Special Edition compatible and returns with 12 errors. Help?

you d/l'd wrong version. 

57 minutes ago, nemocdt said:

you d/l'd wrong version. 

But I just clicked the link and it did not give me any options to download any other versions... Unless I missed something. Let me check.

EDIT: Yeah, just double checked and even searched the topic for the keyword "special edition" nothing. Also, I was already in doubt when I saw the "Special Edition Compatible" was left blank instead of the usual yes or no in that section. Is there some hidden button to switch version or something?

15 minutes ago, warhead321 said:

But I just clicked the link and it did not give me any options to download any other versions... Unless I missed something. Let me check.

EDIT: Yeah, just double checked and even searched the topic for the keyword "special edition" nothing. Also, I was already in doubt when I saw the "Special Edition Compatible" was left blank instead of the usual yes or no in that section. Is there some hidden button to switch version or something?

The links are leading to the original versions: I have to credit the ppl who made the things I have converted. The files for SE are under the 'view file' button.... the big green one...

You get to the dwnload section and there is another green button... So think 'green'...

10 minutes ago, warhead321 said:

it's there. ? download them all lol

1 minute ago, Pfiffy said:

The links are leading to the original versions: I have to credit the ppl who made the things I have converted. The files for SE are under the 'view file' button.... the big green one...

Just now, nemocdt said:

it's there. ? download them all lol

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Many thanks guys. I guess I'm still haven't got used to this site after all these years. Sorry for the stupid question.

5 minutes ago, warhead321 said:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Many thanks guys. I guess I'm still haven't got used to this site after all these years. Sorry for the stupid question.

You ae not the first, and you won't be the last...

10 minutes ago, warhead321 said:

i had the same problem a couple monthes back couldnt remember which file was correct i just knew you did what i did.?

It took me a while too when I first started.  Heck, I didn't even realize for a long time that I could just use notepad or notepad ++ to edit the json files, and then delete the anims I don't really want in any slal pack in order to reduce animation load.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2018 at 10:47 AM, Pfiffy said:

Make sure you have not so many other packs installed... This one alone can make you run into the 'too-many-anims' issue...

The XXL version of FNIS helps with this. I believe it allows for 20,000 animations. 

P.S: I also downloaded the original version by accident (haha)

3 hours ago, nithendie said:

The XXL version of FNIS helps with this. I believe it allows for 20,000 animations. 

Don't let that number mislead you...  there is a much lower limit for alternate animations.. and the game can still crash well below 20k simply because you have way too many.

FNIS will process it.. and you MAY be able to play for a while.. but the more animations you have.. the more likely you are going to run into problems down the line.   Try to keep it below 12k as much as you can.   Fore has cautioned strongly against using more than 10k even with xxl.

4 hours ago, nithendie said:

36 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

Don't let that number mislead you...  there is a much lower limit for alternate animations.. and the game can still crash well below 20k simply because you have way too many.

FNIS will process it.. and you MAY be able to play for a while.. but the more animations you have.. the more likely you are going to run into problems down the line.   Try to keep it below 12k as much as you can.   Fore has cautioned strongly against using more than 10k even with xxl.

You have the anim count on one side and the string count on the other. 20000 Anims ist the absolute maximum, you can reach with nothing else installed. Every mod you install additionally, will add to the string count and you will have to reduce the anim count to compensate that or you will break your saves. If you play for a while your string count also grows, So you might have to reduce the anim count on the way, to keep your saves intact, because Animations are easier to remove than other mods. 

For some infos about this:

Note: Simply disabling them in SLAL will not help, if you run into issues. You have to uninstall the anims. 

On 10/13/2018 at 3:38 AM, Pfiffy said:

You have the anim count on one side and the string count on the other. 20000 Anims ist the absolute maximum, you can reach with nothing else installed. Every mod you install additionally, will add to the string count and you will have to reduce the anim count to compensate that or you will break your saves. If you play for a while your string count also grows, So you might have to reduce the anim count on the way, to keep your saves intact, because Animations are easier to remove than other mods. 

For some infos about this:

Note: Simply disabling them in SLAL will not help, if you run into issues. You have to uninstall the anims. 

Pfiffy.. have you run into this?   I can't tell if the string count is still an issue in SE.   My game currently has well over 80k strings.   Although I am using engine fix.

That's not to say that it wont break at any moment but...   I'm curious to know if that's even a thing with all the workarounds now.

ETA: dAb over on nexus mentioned that string indices are 32 bit in SE.   With a bit over 2 million being the max positive value for a signed binary integer.  I still don't know enough to answer definitively if the string count would still be an issue..  but at least you are not restricted to storing and accessing 65k max.

ETAA: Ok I managed to successfully kill my game at 86k strings.  So yep.. it may still cause issues.  Or it could be unrelated but, best to use caution.

• 2 months later...

I couldnt get them to play when I had them registered...
SL defeat is isntalled as is devourment as are their requirements and the SL loader, animation player .

however in my current savegame NOTHING is working... so.... is the animation from here the problem or something else????
 and I dont want to go through listing my mod list again... done it in 3 other spots....

note: I want capture and DD as well along with the 2 lighter versions of the sands of time  aka Genesis that allow for either more spawns on the surface or the dungeons)

On 10/13/2018 at 11:38 AM, Lodakai said:

Pfiffy.. have you run into this?   I can't tell if the string count is still an issue in SE.   My game currently has well over 80k strings.   Although I am using engine fix.

That's not to say that it wont break at any moment but...   I'm curious to know if that's even a thing with all the workarounds now.

ETA: dAb over on nexus mentioned that string indices are 32 bit in SE.   With a bit over 2 million being the max positive value for a signed binary integer.  I still don't know enough to answer definitively if the string count would still be an issue..  but at least you are not restricted to storing and accessing 65k max.

ETAA: Ok I managed to successfully kill my game at 86k strings.  So yep.. it may still cause issues.  Or it could be unrelated but, best to use caution.

Well, there seem to be different ways to kill the game by overload, In somecases they are hard (20000 Anims) and some seem to depend on you system. The string count still is a theme, there seems to be a different limit for alternative animations and I think that there is also a limitation in the Json load. 

On 9/14/2018 at 10:31 PM, KiraCura said:

I have the animation loader installed, the JContainers thing installed for it, and everything else necessary and then install the SLAL pack for SE and i run FNIS and everythings fine and then when i get in game and go to the SL anim loader menu and click enable all then register all, it says "registered 0 animations" every single darn time. I cant figure out what i am doing wrong >.< I dont even get any errors or CTD's its just.. like .. its not noticing that the animations are there!

hnngggg ok maybe it might work now cuz i figured out that i had Jcontainers but for oldrim instead of SE DX< 

PHEW! that fixed it >.< ugh.. i hate it when everythings so confusing on loverslab now that theres two versions of skyrim DX but yea. it was just cuz the Jcontainers was oldrim not SE >.< but now it works :3

I have the exact same problem. I got the "Registered 0 animations" thing, but i already have the Jcontainers for SE.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...