Funnybizness SLAL Packs SE

• 3 weeks later...

I have the problem too that the animations don't show up. I have run the animationregister AND clean the animation cache but nothing helped. They aren't there. However, FNIS had them registered and showed no problems. I have read that there should be a esp data which I don't have. Is there anyone who can tell me how to get it?

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Sinsi13 said:

Hİ guys I downloaded a mod in Skyrim, I need falmer shaman sex as a requirement of the mod. Do you have this mod? (to pass enough mission if there is only one)

Never heard of it, but a better place to ask would be either

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/80-request-find-skyrim-adult-sex-mods/

For LE

and

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/461-request-find-skyrim-special-edition/

For Se.

You will have a far bigger chance of an answer there.

But if you by chance just mean Animations with Falmer then you get them from various animation packs like Baka, Billyy and maybe Anubs.

Edited by Gukahn
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

so what the hell is molag? was curious but dont wanna waste the space if it ends up bein something im not in to

It's a shuffle of rape and kinda extreme scenes. Most of them are ok until you see your Pc humping an impaled Character.. so if you wanna save space, that's one you can life without ?

On the other hand, many rough and group scenes are really nice and the extreme stuff i myself avoide are..Maybe 10.. 15? out of all the anims you get here and Funnys pack is divided in sections so it's easy to avoid molag. Just take a quick look on all rape,molag and uncategorised anims and avoid anything with guro and impaled in it's name. That at least is how i handled this stuff

Edited by Gukahn
3 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

It's a shuffle of rape and kinda extreme scenes. Most of them are ok until you see your Pc humping an impaled Character.. so if you wanna save space, that's one you can life without ?

On the other hand, many rough and group scenes are really nice and the extreme stuff i myself avoide are..Maybe 10.. 15? out of all the anims you get here and Funnys pack is divided in sections so it's easy to avoid molag. Just take a quick look on all rape,molag and uncategorised anims and avoid anything with guro and impaled in it's name. That at least is how i handled this stuff

ah, well if its tagged accurately den yea sounds like I can avoid the guro & necro stuff pretty ez

2 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

ah, well if its tagged accurately den yea sounds like I can avoid the guro & necro stuff pretty ez

Mostly but keep an eye out for the names in this categories. Had one or two weird moments. Most anims i avoid and you probably want too are named like cannibal something something,brainfuck (Avoid it like the plaque.. It's as bad as it sounds xD), impaled (thankfully not many.)

Or just plane guro. Again you should only have to be aware when installing the rape, group and uncategorised stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 6:17 PM, CliftonJD said:

looked everywhere, even google, but don't see an se version of SL Animloader so how can there be a mod requiring it...can somebody link me to the right place please

On 3/19/2022 at 10:20 PM, Hiderius said:

Is their a version of SL AnimLoader for SE, I tried looking but not seeing it if their is one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a simple question, does anyone know the name of these animations? something like cowgirl standing, I've looked through everything but I can't find it. I would appreciate if you say her tag or name.

55d8a43c278ef27f70ab1d47c1f37295-ezgifcom-video-to-gif-41-.gif

255fa5e920a920d5872d2b3dfb6a0747-ezgifcom-video-to-gif-40-.gif

• 1 month later...

I get the animations running correctly for the most part except that my character is in the dominant position all the time and the hotkeys to swap actors isn't working and I don't understand how to get them sorted properly despite going through the settings in MCM.

• 2 weeks later...

Nevermind I figured out what the problem is.  I just started up Skyrim from a long break.  The last one I played was Oldrim so I decided to try Skyrim SE.   I've been putting all this time in doing SE mods only to just now figure out the game was force updated to AE even though it says its SE still and i haven't bought the AE upgrade.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting these to work. FNIS generates behaviors with no issues. SLAL packs show up appropriately and I can register them. The only animation pack that seems to work is necro ? Cant get any of the other ones to work. PC just undresses NPC and stands there until scene finishes. Any idea whats wrong?