13 hours ago, Ploapo said:

Installing the mod, making a save game, uninstalling it, and then attempting to load it again still gets the "Save is corrupted and cannot be loaded". I have never had this error when uninstalling any mod before, usually papyrus scripts won't do that. So is the DLL the cause of this corruption? At the very least it didn't seem to be crashing in-game for the short time that I tested it. I'm really curious as to what exactly would cause it to screw with the save though.

No it is not the DLL, it is not one error. It is how skyrim or Creative Engine works.
One of the worse things you can do in Skyrim and games that is made on that engine is to remove mods, especially complex mods like this. Since the game saves script and other stuff in the save.

In short. START one new game if removing mods, not even save cleaners can help you for removing this truly complex mod.

Oh one side note, papyrus scripts will still be running if they was active when you did remove the mod. Since they are in the save.

15 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

One of the worse things you can do in Skyrim and games that is made on that engine is to remove mods, especially complex mods like this. Since the game saves script and other stuff in the save.

Well I know that removing mods is a dangerous thing, but when I used the old version of BeeingFemale on the nexus (before dll fix), it was crashing so often and my papyrus log was so filled with errors that I had no choice but to uninstall and corrupt my save. Since then I've disabled logging because I understand that using the papyrus VM causes unnecessary stress on the system. But my point is that if this mod isn't 100% stable then that means I'll be uninstalling it eventually and corrupting my save game yet again. So the question that has to be asked is...

Is this mod stable enough to install at this point?

How has it been running for everyone that has decided to use this with the dll replacement? 

5 hours ago, Ploapo said:

Well I know that removing mods is a dangerous thing, but when I used the old version of BeeingFemale on the nexus (before dll fix), it was crashing so often and my papyrus log was so filled with errors that I had no choice but to uninstall and corrupt my save. Since then I've disabled logging because I understand that using the papyrus VM causes unnecessary stress on the system. But my point is that if this mod isn't 100% stable then that means I'll be uninstalling it eventually and corrupting my save game yet again. So the question that has to be asked is...

Is this mod stable enough to install at this point?

How has it been running for everyone that has decided to use this with the dll replacement? 

If you already have issues then you should consider to start one new game.

On 2/18/2019 at 3:06 AM, delcan12 said:

1. Download the main mod "BeeingFemale64_2_8_1.zip" and "beeingfemale_rebuilt_1.5.62.7z

2. Setup the main mod with your favorite mod manager( I use mod organizer 2)

3. Open the file where you setup your main mod. Then go to the direction BeeingFemale64_2_8_1\skse\plugins. You will see there "BeeingFemale64.dll"

4. You have to change "BeeingFemale64.dll" with one in "beeingfemale_rebuilt_1.5.62.7z" .

beeing.png.ae8bef13419aac9f0463df9c94f3e2e2.png

I am new at modding too. It works for me. Hope works for you too. Have fun

This is my first post, but I have to say thank you so much I missed this mod so much and your fixes, and guide worked. this makes me want to start learning to make mods soon.

On 2/18/2019 at 12:06 PM, delcan12 said:

1. Download the main mod "BeeingFemale64_2_8_1.zip" and "beeingfemale_rebuilt_1.5.62.7z

3. Open the file where you setup your main mod. Then go to the direction BeeingFemale64_2_8_1\skse\plugins. You will see there "BeeingFemale64.dll"

4. You have to change "BeeingFemale64.dll" with one in "beeingfemale_rebuilt_1.5.62.7z" .

Thanks so much, everything is working fine now,  goodbye Fertility Mode!

On 2/25/2019 at 2:14 PM, Uncle64 said:

Some that would be good if some could add Body Morps to the mod so Clothes belly node can start working.

And perhaps some of the patches that are for LE would also be nice.

I've been using BeeingFemale SE along with the LE CBBE, LE Bodyslide, and LE PSVAC mods and they all seem to work perfectly.

hello,

the mod work well but the children who are born have the dark face bug.i uses the kid are alrigth mod.is there a way to fix this problem?

i also have a problem with the belly node,i use cbbe special body for sse with racemenumorphscbbe.esp and the belly does not get bigger.

when i put a garment it work but not on the nude body.on nude body just the breast are bigger.

thanks.

52 minutes ago, alain31 said:

hello,

the mod work well but the children who are born have the dark face bug.i uses the kid are alrigth mod.is there a way to fix this problem?

thanks.

There is no plugin for that mod. So they will look strange.

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed the BF from here on LL.  V 2.8.1 and my character t posts even after running FNIS.  Furthermore, I am getting a warning from FNIS (don't know why though).  Any thoughts?

On 2/18/2019 at 5:06 AM, delcan12 said:

Does this work for the current SKSE64 2.0.15 version, or do we need another DLL update?

I mean the replacement DLL makes the game run with the mod active. But as far as I've experienced it's buggy and doesn't track female NPCs as it ought. I probably installed some of the other mods wrong or something.

But I'm also getting a -1/6 error when it's supposed to refresh female tracking, as well as the MCM menu keeps needing me to force it to display when the mod is actually installed. I click on the Uninstall option in game, exit the menus to wait for the prompt telling me it's uninstalled. The Prompt is a blank message with "OK" and when I go back into the MCM the menu works but it's not installed.

TL:DR; I'm guessing we do need a DLL update, but this is really has me scratching my head. I uninstalled it from my mod list for a new Save file and am using Fertility mode for the time being. 

3 hours ago, NightGroove said:

I mean the replacement DLL makes the game run with the mod active. But as far as I've experienced it's buggy and doesn't track female NPCs as it ought. I probably installed some of the other mods wrong or something.

But I'm also getting a -1/6 error when it's supposed to refresh female tracking, as well as the MCM menu keeps needing me to force it to display when the mod is actually installed. I click on the Uninstall option in game, exit the menus to wait for the prompt telling me it's uninstalled. The Prompt is a blank message with "OK" and when I go back into the MCM the menu works but it's not installed.

TL:DR; I'm guessing we do need a DLL update, but this is really has me scratching my head. I uninstalled it from my mod list for a new Save file and am using Fertility mode for the time being. 

I'm getting the -1/6 error too.  Also, it doesn't recognize the Beast Children addon.

1 hour ago, Colka008 said:

Would it be hard to make male-male pregnancy possible? Is there a cheat or maybe deleting a gender-check in code would work and be easy for unexperienced too?

That would be hard since the mod is made for those who wants to play as female and have all things that females have. The small part for males is more or less some that have been added later.

Even if you want to have it so does not the Milzschnitte want it and it is his mod. That is some you need to respect.

5 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

That would be hard since the mod is made for those who wants to play as female and have all things that females have. The small part for males is more or less some that have been added later.

Even if you want to have it so does not the Milzschnitte want it and it is his mod. That is some you need to respect.

How do you know that he doesn't want it? Maybe he just never thought of it? And I meant changing scripts for myself on my PC without uploading it online, so no copyright would be harmed. 

Why would it be hard? The only difference between males and females in Skyrim scripts are their gender value. If you remove the gender value-checks in the scripts than male-male pregnancy should be possible. Or at least you could decide whether a man can inpregnate or become pregnant himself. Or is there something different to it?

6 hours ago, Colka008 said:

How do you know that he doesn't want it? Maybe he just never thought of it? And I meant changing scripts for myself on my PC without uploading it online, so no copyright would be harmed. 

Why would it be hard? The only difference between males and females in Skyrim scripts are their gender value. If you remove the gender value-checks in the scripts than male-male pregnancy should be possible. Or at least you could decide whether a man can inpregnate or become pregnant himself. Or is there something different to it?

I have followed this mod since it did come for LE. Trust me I know lot of this mod.

If you want male pregnancy whit this mod, you better talk to Milzchnitte. But I am sure that he dont add it.

Start to read the tread for the mod on LE section.

On 3/26/2019 at 7:44 AM, Killjoycmm1 said:

I'm getting the -1/6 error too.  Also, it doesn't recognize the Beast Children addon.

I was getting it too, but after mod reset (not uninstall) in MCM it is gone, and at least it is tracking my PC (haven't check NPC yet.

6 hours ago, Airee said:

I was getting it too, but after mod reset (not uninstall) in MCM it is gone, and at least it is tracking my PC (haven't check NPC yet.

I just reinstalled Skyrim SE and all my mods...and now it CTD's BEFORE the Bethesda logo again...I will remember your solution when I get it running again.  Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

This mod may have need for one new DLL file, until that you will CTD.

That's it!  Disabled BE64 and BOOM!  It works.  Where do I get the updated .dll?  I have BE64 2.8.1