the old dll stops CTD but I can not get anyone pregnant i get on start up (1/6 ok). When will this get fixed hate SSE updates and I just can not stop them from updating god i suck at this geek stuff.

looked at back dating to 62 but its beyond me so I'm stuck, if someone would do a video and used small words I could follow that but just reading I'll get lost in a heart beat.

Having an issue where as soon as I enable the mod my game crashes almost instantly. It doesn't even make it to the main menu any ideas? 

Yes I've been reading the above comments however the .DLL fix seems to be for those who can launch the game without it crashing before the logo.

12 hours ago, Wade58 said:

the old dll stops CTD but I can not get anyone pregnant i get on start up (1/6 ok). When will this get fixed hate SSE updates and I just can not stop them from updating god i suck at this geek stuff.

looked at back dating to 62 but its beyond me so I'm stuck, if someone would do a video and used small words I could follow that but just reading I'll get lost in a heart beat.

Some one in the communety that have knowhow about how to recompile the DLL may perhaps step forward and make one new. Until that. This mod will not work.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the most annoying aspect of the current break, is the .8 that is on the end of the game version.

Game version 1.5.73.0.8
Game version required = 1.5.73.0

Making it "overdue"

And due to the major difference in numbers, could be the mod it's self locking it's loading so it becomes inactive?

I haven't touched C++ in over 15 years, so I can't look at the .dll, nor do I have a CK for SE to even start to look into that side of it.

I have to have BF working to play the game enjoyably. And thank everyone working on this issue we are having.

2 minutes ago, Apera2 said:

for some reason, I can't get this mod to load 

I just CTD as soon as I start the game I mean I start Sse and it crashes not evening getting to the logo

I can't find any logs within the logs folder

It will not work if you dont use latest DLL file for it.
There is one at Nexus right now, you will find the link to it here in the tread.

11 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

It will not work if you dont use latest DLL file for it.
There is one at Nexus right now, you will find the link to it here in the tread.

i got the game to start at least i don't know if it is working properly  

11 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

You will have the need to sort your load and make sure that you install all in correct order.

ok here's what I have done so far

installed the latest beeing female from here

went into my vortex and switched out the beeingfemale64.dll with the one that whraven posted

sorted my load order

and booted the game

there is still no menu

21 minutes ago, Apera2 said:

ok here's what I have done so far

installed the latest beeing female from here

went into my vortex and switched out the beeingfemale64.dll with the one that whraven posted

sorted my load order

and booted the game

there is still no menu

Lets say like this, my game works whit that dll file.
So you have done some wrong, perhaps missing files? Installed in wrong order?
My self dont use Vortex instead I use MO2.

Just now, Uncle64 said:

Lets say like this, my game works whit that dll file.
So you have done some wrong, perhaps missing files? Installed in wrong order?
My self dont use Vortex instead I use MO2.

IM FUCKING STUPID I DIDNT ENABLE THE MOD LOL

it works fine now lol

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

it s possible to get the belly node with cbbe special body for this mod?

i use sexlab inflation framework se with the beeing female patch and i cant get it to work...

with or without sexlab inflation framework se,the belly dont get bigger.i see the belly grow just when i put a clothes.

it s possible to make it work with cbbe or not?

thanks.