Futanari Prisoner Standalone Follower +Schlong Files

Futanari Prisoner Standalone Follower +Schlong Files

View File

Hey gamers!

Finally, Prisoner is available for download, along with her customized schlong mesh and textures :smile:

She is a standalone follower, found in Jorrvaskr, Whiterun.  UUNP body.

There are two variations:  Classic Prisoner, in her standard Nord bikini, and aMidianBorn Prisoner, with a similar Nord bikini using aMidianBorn textures.  The aMidianBorn version is just a little bit taller, since she is wearing high heels.

Don't forget to have a schlong mod installed!  SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim by b3lisario

SoS is required for the loose schlong files.  Some work (copy + pasting, Racemenu edits) will be required in order to use the files in the SoS Loose Files download.  Remember to back up your existing files, and I'd recommend using Equippable Schlong, linked below.  If you prefer to keep her female, or ignore the mesh and give her a schlong size of your choosing, that's completely up to you.

All the credits are found within readme files, and the SoS loose schlong files are everything you need to faithfully recreate Prisoner in your very own Skyrim. 

If you are having issues with her Racemenu settings resetting, make sure to keep her position in the load order intact, and try "Equipable Schlong" mod found here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/.  Specific settings within SoS MCM menu might be required, such as making sure she doesn't have a schlong assigned, if using "Equipable Schlong".

If you are having issues with her Racemenu SOS settings not appearing, sometimes spawning her via console is the culprit.  Try manually tracking her down in Jorrvaskr, Whiterun.  Also, make sure you have XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS mod installed.

EDIT:  Added a file, called SOS - FutaPrisoner Addon, created by TanookiTamaTachi that includes and esp allowing users with the full version of SoS to add a schlong to Prisoner via a new SoS Addon.  Here is the original post:  

Spoiler

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97561-futanari-prisoner-standalone-follower-schlong-files/?do=findComment&comment=2211925

I made a thing for the people that use the full version of SoS:

SOS - FutaPrisoner Addon.esp.7z

Simply put the loose schlong files into \meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\FutaPrisoner & \textures\actors\character\sos\FutaPrisoner respectively, et voilà, you have a functional new SoS Addon.

Then you only need to set Prisoner to use it in the SoS menu:

Spoiler

5ad396e97b78e_TanookiTamaTachiSOS-FutaPrisonerAddon.jpg.9854e0f6c7c70947baef922443a0600c.jpg

(the shape isn't quite perfect unfortunately, as SOS by itself can only manipulate the node sizes)

By default, other Actors won't use it, but if you want, you can manually assign it to anyone.

EDIT2:  Added a file called Futanari Prisoner Follower Classic v1.0_SE created by mrschmoe.  This HDT-free ESP is much more Special Edition-friendly than my original ESP, which was created for LE Skyrim.  Big thanks to mrschmoe!  The original post can be found here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97561-futanari-prisoner-standalone-follower-schlong-files/?do=findComment&comment=2222353

To anyone wishing to keep Prisoner female, I've uploaded the meshes for a matching thong built to her size.  The Amazing World of Bikini Armor by nisetanaka is required for this file, as you will be replacing the original thong included in that mod; TAWoBA is found here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383

I'd love to see your screenshots with Prisoner!

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Special thanks to Donegan at http://godonegan.tumblr.com/ for compiling this follower mod along with some cute screenshots with their orc Seline, and ekans https://www.flickr.com/photos/118733065@N06/ for providing some nice screenshots with his character Talyn!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/13/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dragonborn DLC, XPMSE, HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

8 minutes ago, Naked Ekans said:

Nice! Congrats for the release. :smiley:

Thanks :smile: I never thought I'd get so into screenshotting, or that Prisoner could actually become a character in the eyes of others.  It's been a wild ride, and if I were to never post again, I'd be happy that this is available so she may live on.

12 hours ago, OrionSigma said:

hello where does the futa part come in?

I wanted to ask that question too, but evidently this is a popular character from the Futa thread so I suppose by association only. The author has done a fine work though and her reputation does not exceed the work. It was mildly disappointing to realise the genital mesh was not integrated on her like say that nice succubus follower which I forgot. Seraph I think. The struggle that I remain with futa-based followers is the retention of the customisations applied to their package. You slap on the SOS on her in game but then even when you only customise via the SOS MCM it would revert to default settings on cell transition. Changing their SOS through Racemenu by using EFF for example would eventually disappear for me also, rendering all the time I spent on each customisation on a follower wasted (Don't think you can save their customisations as a preset either so you can't just reload it if it gets lost for some reason)

16 hours ago, OrionSigma said:

hello where does the futa part come in?

Hello, all the loose files are included in the "schlong loose files" zip file.  Simply copy and paste into a schlong mod (I often modify Equippable schlong's files while leaving SOS females intact).  There are details in the Read Me in that zip file.

15 hours ago, chevalierx said:

what body ? unp or cbbe

Sorry I did not mention it.   UUNP.

4 hours ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

I wanted to ask that question too, but evidently this is a popular character from the Futa thread so I suppose by association only. The author has done a fine work though and her reputation does not exceed the work. It was mildly disappointing to realise the genital mesh was not integrated on her like say that nice succubus follower which I forgot. Seraph I think. The struggle that I remain with futa-based followers is the retention of the customisations applied to their package. You slap on the SOS on her in game but then even when you only customise via the SOS MCM it would revert to default settings on cell transition. Changing their SOS through Racemenu by using EFF for example would eventually disappear for me also, rendering all the time I spent on each customisation on a follower wasted (Don't think you can save their customisations as a preset either so you can't just reload it if it gets lost for some reason)

Thank you!  It can be difficult with followers, for sure.  I apologize for not attaching the schlong to the mesh, as that's something I do not know how to do.  

On the bright side, Racemenu changes should stay between cell changes on NPCs.  The main thing is to not change the location of follower mods in your load order.  If they're still changing, maybe try equippable schlong.  I use 6 followers in my save (I use EFF as well), all using equippable schlongs, and as long as I don't change their position in the load order, their Racemenu edits stay intact.  I have updated the original post with some tips.

Trust me, as someone who usually has 6-8 followers, each of whom have to be edited in Racemenu every time I start over or move their mod order, I feel your pain :smile:

Simply put the loose schlong files into \meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\FutaPrisoner & \textures\actors\character\sos\FutaPrisoner respectively, et voilà, you have a functional new SoS Addon.

Spoiler

5ad31b133a744_enb2018_04_1511_23_29_83.jpg.06f885a9c102cb597c064c5731d733fe.jpg

(the shape isn't quite perfect unfortunately, as SOS by itself can only manipulate the node sizes)

By default, other Actors won't use it, but if you want, you can manually assign it to anyone.

12 hours ago, Easytimen said:

Thanks but where is find him in my counrty tumblr has blocked.

Falkreath Inn

8 hours ago, TanookiTamaTachi said:

Hide contents

5ad31b133a744_enb2018_04_1511_23_29_83.jpg.06f885a9c102cb597c064c5731d733fe.jpg

Great work, and thank you!  I will add this to the mod page.

16 hours ago, Clanomega2501 said:

here are some pics from my Skyrim SE Project more pics to come.

It looks like there is a big problem with my follower mod, all their textures looks different and weird. But your character looks great, nice job on her.