Skyrim Together - A Multiplayer Mod

I'm looking forward to it.

I've always wanting to play Skyrim and Fallout 4 with my siblings. We do a lot of gaming together.

Looks like they're making great progress but at the same time I'm left wondering if Bethesda has something up their sleeve since they put a restriction against their mod being available via Steam. Multiplayer would be something I'd definitely pay for if it was available.

Uh-oh. If this project ever picks up steam or is fully completed, games journalists will be able to claim that they've been team killed then tea bagged even if no team killing functionality even exists in the multiplayer mod.

Of course, between Sexlab and Schlongs of Skyrim, there still be the non-violent version of teabagging for someone to wring their hands over.

14 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

asides, I imagine coordinating mods fer it will be a thing of nightmares.

That's something that could prove a major hassle in practice, tabodi. Everyone would need the exact same mods in the exact same load order for multiplayer to work without additional issues. Not a big deal if you stick with the base games and DLC plus this mod, but who plays an un-modded Bethesda game? :classic_tongue:

I think if it's two or three friends then you'd probably be alright coordinating everything so that you're using the same mods and optimal load order. A bit of a pain but not something that's impossible by any means.

Where things will REALLY would get complicated is if you have homemade patches, Skyproc stuff, mod edits, merged plugins, etc.

I think what will happen is that a small group will get together and plan what mods everyone will have, setup some ground rules of behaviour.

I also think that there will be a few who will setup servers for public and semi-private (adult) use, though I don't know how viable such projects would be.

Maybe we could do some sort of LovesLab based group?

8 minutes ago, Sarge Misfit said:

I think what will happen is that a small group will get together and plan what mods everyone will have, setup some ground rules of behaviour.

I also think that there will be a few who will setup servers for public and semi-private (adult) use, though I don't know how viable such projects would be.

Maybe we could do some sort of LovesLab based group?

This is like the old school AD&D process for presenting contexts for new adventures before anyone agrees to play. 

Stop it, you two! You're making me nostalgic. And I guess derailing the thread, but mostly making me itch to dig out my old AD&D books and video games like the Eye of the Beholder trilogy, Baldur's Gate games, even the two Ravenloft games...gods, I miss playing (A)D&D!

2 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Stop it, you two! You're making me nostalgic. And I guess derailing the thread, but mostly making me itch to dig out my old AD&D books and video games like the Eye of the Beholder trilogy, Baldur's Gate games, even the two Ravenloft games...gods, I miss playing (A)D&D!

Yeah! From here out there will be no talk of pencils and papers,  even if it is a discussion about the never -going -to-happen Dragonlance MMO. Don't you even know that papers are things to roll joints,  and... and... what's a pencil?

8 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

but mostly making me itch to dig out my old AD&D books and video games like the Eye of the Beholder trilogy

First CRPG I ever played <3, well either that or dungeon master on the olde commadore.

And now I feel like an olde lady, so yesh, back to skyrim together before I start lookin' fer gray hairs :[

Honestly. More lookin' forward to stardew together than Skyrim together, mostly fer the reasons stated above. Coordinatin' mod lists, load orders, merges, bashpatchs, proc patchers, finis patches and all the rest o' the bollocks'd be a rig't pain in the backside.

However the wife has informed me I WILL build her a pc and WILL play skyrim together with her. So errhhh. Guess thats that then :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I was interested in possibly doing a playthrough with a fuckbuddy of mine since I heard of Skyrim Together. However, I am not sure how well that would work when it comes to sex, particularly having sex with each other. Has anyone had experience with this stuff, and would anyone have suggestions on the types of mods that should be included?